It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA employee warns about Nibiru 2005 YU55 and Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have no idea who this person is or if it is truly a NASA employee (or if that would matter). Its 36 minutes of NIBIRU discussion that should excite some people and frustrate others so good listening all around if you are bored.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Apologize if this has been posted I searched for NIBIRU + NASA + EMPLOYEE and NIBIRU + INSIDER and did not see it.

Don't shoot the messenger - just thought this would be interesting to listen to for a lot of people - believer and skeptic alike.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
2005?

Oh boy,this is an old news,so i wouldn't take it serious.

But interesting find my friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
2005?

I don't know what the 2005 is about - I thought it was their designation for it or something. All of the content appears to be recent though with images and references dated this year.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

2005?

I don't know what the 2005 is about - I thought it was their designation for it or something. All of the content appears to be recent though with images and references dated this year.

See the descriptions of the videos.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
12 seconds into the first vid the guy says "astromoners"

thanks folks, g' night

then he says he had a prescription to popular science magazine

edit on 30-8-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The "NASA employee" in the first video cited an article from Popular Science in 1961.
I Tried to find the Popular Science article. Its nowhere I could find in the archives:
www.popsci.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

Nevermind. When he said Elenin is an acronym for" Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near" I spat coffee onto the keyboard. Some people..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

See the descriptions of the videos.

I don't see anything in his descriptions that explain that part.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

2005 YU55 is the name of the object.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
12 seconds into the first vid the guy says "astromoners"

People misspeak all of the time especially if you are older or have health issues. I think that type of criticism is a bit beneath what else could be used as a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
The "NASA employee" in the first video cited an article from Popular Science in 1961.
I Tried to find the Popular Science article. Its nowhere I could find in the archives:
www.popsci.com...

I did a Google search and hit a website here. Check it out - you cannot actually find the Popular Science in the article but look at the incoming search terms. This is obviously out there as a topic. Will keep looking.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

if someone has serious info pertaining to the the end of the world, it helps a lot to be able to string a few grammatically correct words together

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found the full audio of this show (from Part 1) including the introduction - but the host doesn't appear to know who this gentleman is either.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Old news for some New news for others, lighten up people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

yu255 was discovered in 2005. if you notice on JPL,SOHO etc comets ,asteroids and the like have the year discovered in their designation

top topics

join