It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigenous Native American Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about this, but i think this man is wise, and i think these videos are pretty interesting, even as a follower of Jesus, i admire him.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

No more legit than 2012

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No analysis? No commentary? No star or flag. What made you post this? Why did you think this was important? What does the prophecy address, and why is it important?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
No analysis? No commentary? No star or flag. What made you post this? Why did you think this was important? What does the prophecy address, and why is it important?

I don't mind about stars and flags, i posted this because what he is talking makes sense, and first watch the videos before you make such a quick post.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You follow Jesus ? I follow Jesus. Can't wait to meet you.
This man is a true human being. Loved every bit of that right down to the sound of his vioce.
I thank you for that Silend.

Randyvious
SnF
edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Holy cow! I am looking a t a few of the threads you authored and wondering the same exact thing.

I guess it's true...There are no coincidences!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend

I don't mind about stars and flags, i posted this because what he is talking makes sense, and first watch the videos before you make such a quick post.

He's not making a quick post, I agree with him. If you want people to see the video then could you please mention what this guy is saying in it first and your own opinions on the matter? Especially benefits those who can't watch videos either at all or while at work or on mobile internet.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by Silend

He's not making a quick post, I agree with him. If you want people to see the video then could you please mention what this guy is saying in it first and your own opinions on the matter? Especially benefits those who can't watch videos either at all or while at work or on mobile internet.

So many other posts with one line and you people, choose the one with the most heart, to complain about not enough text? You people are apart of what makes me ashamed to be human. I'm the only one I ever see give mention to not enough text in a thread. I wonder how it is to fear your own spirituality.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good video OP. The man has a valid message that we all need to follow.
Things are a changin'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I found it be very prophetic. Just look at the nightmarish conditions of the planet and then tell me that everything that was said has not come to pass.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Star and flag to you. We need more of this on ATS and other places. It is sad, the disrespect mankind gives to the planet that sustains us.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Members have alerted us that this video (and apparently transcripts or writings about this) have been posted before. Thread is being closed to prevent duplicates.

top topics

join