It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is now officially a zombie!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello

First and foremost kudos to NickT916 and his thread here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that thread was written more than a year ago, Dick Cheney has become to my knowledge the human who has survived to longest period of time without a pulse!

This machine that they have plugged to Cheney is attached to the exterior of his body with tubes running to and from his heart.

His heart is acting essentially as a sack, using only the valves, no longer acting as a “pump” the machine doing this instead.

Hence, ZOMBIE CHENEY!

Signs of death or strong indications that a person is no longer alive are:
Cessation of breathing
Cardiac arrest (No pulse)
Pallor mortis, paleness which happens in the 15–120 minutes after death
Livor mortis, a settling of the blood in the lower (dependent) portion of the body
Algor mortis, the reduction in body temperature following death. This is generally a steady decline until matching ambient temperature
Rigor mortis, the limbs of the corpse become stiff (Latin rigor) and difficult to move or manipulate
Decomposition, the reduction into simpler forms of matter, accompanied by a strong, unpleasant odor. -Wikipedia

Obviously I’m having a little fun with the “Zombie” bit, but still....

Here he his explaining how he’s planning to go fishing, talk about a weird choice when you have an electric pump keeping you alive.

Dick Cheney Has a Heart?

All jokes aside, it’s truly remarkable that this man is still alive.

IT’S ALIVE!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a9fd3c1a6ce.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace ATS.

Spike Spiegle

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the jokes are appropriate. Quite honestly, I think Cheney is a psychopath; so figurativerly speaking he really doesn't have a heart. He said himself that he feels no remorse or regret over the torture he authorized, and that he'd do it again. The guy literally lacks any trace of empathy and needs to just die. Too many (any) psychopaths in positions of power=bad.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dick Cheney plans to become a cyborg, perhaps these are the first phases of his world domination?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yikes!
What if.....could it be...........
Is Dick Cheney the

ANTICHRIST? Dum dum dum dum......

Something my dog said.......

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Unfortunately I would have to agree that Dick is very much responsible for pushing his quasi psychotic agenda on the world.

Do you remember he had a “man sized safe “in his office; why would you need a man sized safe, in your office of all places?

He reminds me slightly of J. Edgar Hoover. (In the bad way)

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

If so, he’s in the final stages of full cyberization!!!

We’re done for, if Dick reach’s full cyborg.

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
why cant he just die already?

we dont need psychopaths like him in this world.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Never heard about the man-sized safe. I'm sure if they went to his estate and found a underground torture complex with fresh victims, he'd still be pardoned. The man emanates pure evil and soullessness, and the fact that he's so far untouchable is just beyond disturbing. These are the types of people running the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I agree that he’s done much wrong, though I don’t wish death on anyone.

With the kind of cash that he can throw at new toys, like his artificial super heart 5000, I’m betting that this old bugger still has some time with us.

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I do not throw around a wish of death lightly.. however this man, well he deserves a slow painful miserable death for what he helped with on 9/11 and all of the tortures.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does it make me a bad person that my first thoughts went directly to memories of stories where bad witches are killed by hitting them with buckets of water..?

Seems apt anyway..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dick's man sized safe.

www.google.ca...

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I find myself NOT hating Dick Cheney, because he cannot help the way he is. The capability for him to realize remorse and introspection, is physically not there, and this condition unmistakebly presents it'self under brain scan. He has a psychiatric disability. I myself was diagnosed by a Psychiatrist MD with having this DSM-listed disorder called Schizoid Personality Disorder, (primarily) which means I am people avoidant to a degree, that it has significantly impacted my functioning in jobs and relationships. (Also, I have Asperger Autism and PTSD aspects.....and a couple other things -overlapping-) and I have been that way all my life, with those things greatly lessening after I turned 18, and greatly and increasingly pronounced after I turned (especially) late 30's following several traumas.
Empath-deficit personalities need to be KEPT OUT of jobs which involve decisions over living beings. (Politics, finance, and the CEOs of factory farms.) They can do other jobs involving autopsies, homicide inquiry, body farms, graveyards, jobs that sensitive people shun, but -need- someone for them.
We must blame, hate, be angry at, and revile THE SYSTEM which PUTS psych/socio-paths in charge over us all, just like how we (at least -want- to) strive to keep pedophiles from working with children

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The dark side of the force is strong with this one. They may as well go ahead and stick him in a black exoskeleton suit complete with breathing machine and the voice of James Earl Jones.

Talk about movies predicting the future...maybe that galaxy wasn't so far away and wasn't so long ago?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Could you please post a link to the story about his said psychiatric disorder, I was not aware that he had any, this interests me greatly.

Cheers.

SS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
poor little Cheney ...
oh poor little man ....
what a big oh big chance you have to earn SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money ... so now you
can buy for yourself some kind of a life with it ......
I think 85 % of americans never could pay this medical treatment !!!!!
poor man, where you got all that money ?? never mind, it's better for you here on earth than in hell anyway, so if you want to stay a little longer ??? ok, it's 1.000.000 $ a week, all inclusive here on earth !!!
happy for you, but time is getting stretched, so please remember hell is waiting for you anyway, baby.
( and also for your friends GWBushy and Karlo Rove and Rumsky ... etc etc ).

just a question ..... how should it be going with our dear friend zionist Sharon ???? sharon-cheney poetry.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sorry, I made the mistake of stateing as fact, that Cheney had been diagnosed. I was merely noting that all his mental/personality manifestations fit PRECISELY with psychopath/sociopathy, and if you see for example, Wikipedia re. such, Cheney walks, appears, and quacks AS said 'duck'. So therefore,.......he must be said proverbial duck.
That is where -- I -- stand on this topic, but I need to be mindful about how I state it. So, "My bad.."
edit on 30-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Let’s hope it never comes to this, though when you think about it we’re already paying high dollars for medical devices and drugs.

God know’s, how much Dick’s heart cost.

SS

edit on 023131p://pm3140 by Spike Spiegle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is a good thread tho it is lacking in text. Star no flag. And Kissinger is still out running the press up the stairs of the capitol building. The Zombie thang may be cool and all but there's a reality here as I believe they
have a secret life extention program going on.

How long has Kissy been around ? I belive he stepped into the world arena before Isy took office, or at least during. Something to think about ? That just might really spin that brain of yours, inside your head ?

Henry Kissinger anagrams to King Henrys Sire. Shabaam take that.

To hell w/ what I said about text. FLAG!
They know what they're going to face when thet die so I'm sure no amount is to much.

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you.

About this life extension program I too have heard such things, though I would think it common place that rich old powerful men would want to extend their time on earth as long as possible.

For once gone, all their wealth, power and supposed knowledge will be for nought.

SS
edit on 033131p://pm3140 by Spike Spiegle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join