It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most unbelievable blast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Last Saturday night something happened that most of the people in my town couldn’t describe. On 08/27/2011 23:30 me and my wife left for bed . After one and half hour, around 1:00 pm the most unbelievable blast woke us up. Immediately I knew that this wasn’t lightning, because this blast sounded different and had a resonance so loud that it scared me sh..less .

I’m always the guy who slept through lightning didn’t bother me at and most of the time I think it’s a pleasant sound to sleep in ,contrast of my wife she’s always scared of lightning and thunder storms. But this time was different to all the other times I heard the sound of lightning that rumbled in the distance or near my house.

No this time I really thought the end of the world was up at hand , thoughts of atomic bomb or terroristic actions in my country were closer to mind then lightning or thunderstorms . I ran to my window and my wife stood directly next to her side of the bed. I looked out the window if I could see a cloud or something that could confirm this explosion that hit us , even thoughts of the aftershock that comes after the blast I was waiting for ,didn’t come. No instead it started to rain like hell it looked so weird. Finally we talked I think one hour about this blast and we both were in some kind of shock.

The next day I spoke to some town folks and they all had heard this incredible blast ,some also confirmed a flash, and started to ask were precisely they lived . To my surprise the distances between my house and them were proximally 3 miles , later this week I spoke to other people outside our village for about 5 a 6 miles and even ten miles radius and they all heard that indescribable sound.
So to my opinion this could not be some stupid thunderstorm that had a equal loudness in blast sound within a 10 mile radius.

Annex map of the townships and the blue arrows are the witnesses and places were they live, whom I spoke with.

So now I hope that you people here can clear this out for me because I can’t and I never have heard such unbelievable sound in my whole life.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Logical explanations could be power transformer/station explosion, meteorite impact, localized accidental explosion (ie. -cars, truck on fire), or thunder really.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Message is...

Take each moment in it's totality, to live each moment to the fullest with no thought other than to live in the moment fully.

You are an awesome person, not to worry...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No instead it started to rain like hell

Thunder.....followed by rain. or aliens

The flash was lightening......or aliens

I heard thunder (aliens) the other day, it was so loud it shook my house. Ive never heard thunder so loud in my life, it was a bit of a shock...but it was only thunder.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Most likely thunder, BUT it is strange that the same noise disturbed so many people so far apart.

There's a lot of chatter these days about strange sounds and normally it wouldn't bother me but stories like yours and one I got from a very good friend a fortnight ago has got me sitting up and paying attention now.

The email said -

I heard a strange loud noise this afternoon that puzzled me and it was a noise that disturbed me and a noise I have never heard in my life.
This noise had power behind it and I went outside the house to see if anything was about and should have reacted much quicker.

If you knew my friend you'd know his strange noise wasn't a flight of fancy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I had an unbelievable blast over the weekend as well, still feeling the after effects...

In all seriousness however, do you live any near a military base?

Just a random thought...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Well I think 30 miles or so ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

The noise was soo strange it almost sounded hollow. But that I could explain by the echoing of the houses that surrounds us

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
so how did it sound?like an explosion or thunderr or a plane crash?
and what did the other people think of it?
cool story bro

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The sound of a sonic boom depends largely on the distance between the observer and the aircraft shape producing the sonic boom. A sonic boom is usually heard as a deep double "boom" as the aircraft is usually some distance away. However, as those who have witnessed landings of space shuttles have heard, when the aircraft is nearby the sonic boom is a sharper "bang" or "crack". The sound is much like the "aerial bombs" used at firework displays.

Sonic Boom

Maybe... ?
edit on 30/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But they are not allowed at that time to fly Mach speed and nobody recalls airplane flight , but that doesn't explain the radius blast does it ? it should be the loudest at the point were he flies over? He had to be flying verry low and that would wake me up, but I also can not recall an aircraft flyby.
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm just throwing out suggestions mate, do you recall whether you felt like your house/ground shook? Or was it just the noise?
edit on 30/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It was the tetrahedral elenin space ship entering the atmophere controled by cyborg Dick Cheney. In other words do you really expect to get an answer to what you heard?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sorry your right could be good assumption of you , but no airplane involved

I was thinking of some new fault line emerging maybe?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Forgive me if I'm asking the obvious, but is it Germany where you live (looked like German on the map)? Knowing where you live could help us dig into it

link   
reply to post by mileslong54

No.. not that because then I would throw it in the Aliens and UFO section

link   
I work in photoshop every day of the work week and it looks like a fake. Can tell by the blurring around the edges of the blast was done to make it blend in with the surroundings easier. Blur effects are soft and do not draw significant attention to the inexperienced eye.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Almost its the netherlands

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

That is correct , But its just some reference map of were it was heart by the witnesses, And yes I made that in photoshop , the blast picture is just for fun means nothing

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What's the closest large city to you? There was nothing in your local papers or news explaining the explosion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join