It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Bush Official : "I am Willing to Testify" If Dick Cheney is Put on Trial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Give it up, nothing will come of this...as much as justice should prevail...it will not so stop getting so excited just to be let down...kinda like going on a blind date that you buddies girlfriend told you her friend was hot, then you meet her and realize woman view their female friends through dulled lenses... : )

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wilkerson is not new to trying to get to the truth, as some seem to be assuming or implying here. He's not fly-by-night who's just emerged. He was very vocal about PNAC and Able Danger years ago and has stayed on this for a very long time. If you don't know what Able Danger is, let me know and I'll see what I can re-dig up. I think he works closely with Powell in attempting to get the word out.

warisacrime.org...

Also, from this thread yesterday....

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
My belief is that he ought to be afraid, and I've always maintained that he would claim none of it was his fault, and here we are. Powell and Wilkerson have been far too silent on the criminal matters at play during that administration, though Wilkerson has tried a few times, most notably about Able Danger. They should have taken more of an offensive position because now Cheney has them on the defensive and has the upper hand—once again. Anything they say now will be feeble. They messed up. Big time. But probably for good reason, as their reputations and maybe even more were probably threatened should they say too much. Amazing what all these people are probably going to get away with. Are still getting away with.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The neo-cons wanted Iraq invaded all through the Reagan-Bush-Clinton=Bush years. This is but one example of them trying to turn the worm. Bush-41 did not exactly agree (as he is not of that contingent...he and Clinton are more CFR-oriented than neo-con oriented). Bush-41 leaving Iraq after Desert Storm pissed them off royally, and hence he served only one term. The neo-cons also—via their brain trust, Project for the New American Century (PNAC) pressured Clinton (see their letter here) and then speaker Gingrich and Lott (see their letter here). Tip of the iceberg, most of this stuff. It goes back even further than this. The neo-con influence and push has been at this Iraq/Iran/Syria/et al thing for a while now, long before 9/11, which just happened to assist nicely with their plans, and which, by the way, are still in process in the underworld of our government. Cheney didn't sign these letters. Wise man. But he was in the thick of it...bet your bottom dollar. Oh wait, we already did that.

Bit of background from a blog on Able Danger...there's way more. Able Danger Scandal Looming -- Investigations underway in House, Senate, and Pentagon IG
edit on 9/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Give it a rest with the 'stoopids' and 'moron' bit eh?

If you can't pretend to act civilised, you probably shouldn't reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the video ~lucidity.

What i found most interesting was the last minute or two of the whole thing.

Big money runs the country. Pretty much what many people have been saying on here for years, and now we see it being admitted, not by a 'conspiracy loon', but a respectable former government figure.

Interesting..i wonder what the majority of Americans will think about that part alone, as it ties just about every other conspiracy theory even remotely connected to 'Big this or that' together.

Alternative and hushed up medicines including effective anti-cancer for free, benefits of medical herbal alternatives like Marijuana and it's criminalisation, alternative energy sources being sequestered or campaigned against aggressively, efficiency improvements to existing energy technology and innovations, travel systems, Food additives, Fluoride in sodas and water and in toothpastes, Aspartame and it's derivatives and their negative health effects, conspiracies surrounding vaccinations, especially H1N1 and Cervical related, the list goes on and on. (and on)

If these corporations really are now running the world, and the profit margin is paramount with people and our interests low on the priority list except as facilitators of these corporations profits and revenues, can we really trust anything...anything at all?

Thanks, interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Originally posted by mishigas
You guys don't have to worry about some soft and tender "feelings" or "whispers in your ears" to know that the end is coming. Obama is killing this nation and has been for for the past three years. And it won't be via plague or EMP ( )... it'll be by destroying us by ransacking the kingdom for him and his ghetto cronies.

Al you have to do is open your eyes and see.

So your a supporter of Cheney huh? It's a thread about how he should be held accountable for his actions in office. So why are you crying about Obama? And how can he ransack something that was already ransacked.

Just because I don't jump on your wagon and join your little "hate club" means....what, exactly?

"Hey guys, look! He doesn't say cool things like 'I wouldn't piss on Cheney if' or blah blah blah!"

Grow up. Accept that we have a First Amendment and stop trying to stifle it in others.
edit on 1-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Originally posted by sir_slide
He'll just throw some more billions at the problem like in Nigeria, you guys are aware corruption charges and so forth were bought against Cheney and he just bought them out??

Nothing will happen to Cheney because if they take him down, lots of other people go down with him....questions will be asked....won't look very good, they have a lot of skeletons in the closet.

Sounds like a more elegant solution in Cheney's case would be a fall from a 16th floor Navel hospital window...or something like that...

So which one of you guys are going to prove this allegation of Cheney buying his way out of charges?

Either one of you? Or are you OK with making unfounded allegations and then going silent?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

reply to post by mishigas

This isn't a thread about Obama. Please stick to the topic.

Cheney is the bastard anti-christ. Ain't no right wing trolling gonna change that.

This isn't a thread about feelings, EMP's or WWJD either, and no amount of liberal ad hominem whineys like "Cheney is the bastard anti-christ" is gonna change that. So practice what you preach.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Originally posted by ecoparity
I wouldn't take a leak on Cheney if he was holding a baby kitten on fire. The man shouldn't even still be alive w/ his heart problems, it makes me wonder where they keep getting the organs...

While it's great this guy is "willing to testify if Dick goes on trial" and all that perhaps he could better serve his country by telling a grand jury somewhere what it is he knows to help and make said trial happen. Otherwise it's just another empty gesture, IMO.

Exactly, why doesn't he start criminal action against Cheney himself.

Because he don't have no cards, is why! Just like the haters here! All he has is hate words.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chi_z

his ghetto cronies.

oh come on, are people actually gonna say this is in no way racist? how does the topic shift from cheney needing to be put on trial for crimes against humanity to obama and his 'ghetto cronies' ruining the country?

Go ahead, bunky, call me racist. I laugh at you and your lib attempts to make me run and hide. YOU are the real racist here, how about that?

Obama and his ghetto cronies should be tried and executed for robbing our country of it's natural treasures while creating another pointless war kma in Libya.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Hi All,
Seems to me, Dick Cheney's gotten away with so much stuff while VP under Bush2, I'm still having trouble understanding WHY Obama's admin Sec Gen didn't do a thorough investigation of this Man? This kind of abstinence will help President Obama lose his election for the Pres Second Term.

Decoy

What the hell is a Sec Gen? I know the UN has a Secretary General, but not aware of one in the admin? Or is this one of Obama's famous crony czars?

Now, if you mean Attorney General, well, we have one of those. He's a racist that refuses to prosecute blacks and is so corrupt that he walks like a duck. He should be on trial with his boss, btw.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

i don't think it's a negativity about the topic. i just think there is a growing chorus of us ATSers that get a little tired of people just flapping their gums with no real understanding about the topic they are discussing.

look, anybody has standing to bring suit against Dick Cheney for Crimes Against The State. anybody can go out and talk to their congressman/woman and push the issue. anybody can start a petition drive and get the ball rolling.

but do they do that? no. what they do is, come on ATS and portray themselves as being somehow in possession of information that can put him in jail, but never follow through with it. so that just makes them full of it.

and a couple 2, 3 of us get damn tired of it...especially since once a upon a time this site was a place to get some really good info, and now it's rapidly becoming a garbage pit.

Excellent summary.
Esp. the part about being in possession of secret knowledge, like the one who said Cheney bought his way out of charges.

ATS once was a place to get early, good news that was winnowed out to give the true story. Now it's a place where a gang mutters things like "I wouldn't piss on him" or "He tried to kill his hunting partner" or other such brilliant bullcrap. And G_d forbid you disagree, or question them! The labels will fly, hit and run, then silence.

If you don't join the hatefest, you're not welcome, it seems.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

But I bet dollars to doughnuts that Cheny and Bush are up to their ears in illegal activity and it WILL come to the surface. Thats the thing about quicksand...... it gives up its bodies occasionally for all to see. And when evidence surfaces, then Nobodys Above the Law, and their dues will find them, ready or not.....you saw what happened to Sadam Husein when his rule ended. I bet Cheny and Bush are every bit as dirty.

That's the thing about unproved, slimy accusations. Just like quicksand, they have no foundation, and better yet, the accuser doesn't need to prove them. Just whisper some malicious lie, like "I bet dollars to doughnuts" or "I bet they're as guilty as sin"...

Feels good, doesn't it? Solid member of the hate club.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Pure speculation... but I would expect Col. Wilkerson is putting out a signal flare, to let anyone else who has dirt and a guilty conscience know, they are not alone.

Remember... CHENEY NEVER WROTE ANYTHING DOWN. If it was of any import at all, he would only use verbal instructions for everything he was involved with. It's probably fair to say, that everything ala civil liberties and "war on terror" came from Cheney and his hack lawyer, David Addington... and these guys considered ANYTHING that coud make them look bad in the hands of someone else.

If it could be used against them... it never made it past verbal discussions. Excepting, the energy policy meetings Cheney was involved in... and we know how far he was willing to go to avoid disclosure on that.

So... as much as it would give me goosebumps and joy to see Cheney Perp-Walked, odds are against it. That is one cagey guy.

Evil? Yes. Smart? VERY.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The global oil supply affects prices on a global scale. For what happened on 911 you might as well put all of ISAF on trial, either for being directly involved or knowing about it but remaining silent, those who stayed slient, quite a few people spoke up, but of course that wont be covered on CNN, or ARD or Rai Italia for that matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Heck lets all sit around the camp fire and sing kumbaya, drink kool-aid,compare our chinese rifles that shoot russian ammo, and roast chicken dogs, cause we have a real winner of a man in the white house now. Oh yeah, we can even talk about who's unemployment will last the longest

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I call this news BS.

To pinochet Dick Cheney, means the following...

Arrest Dick Cheney, at the moment he is too old and too frail to ever be able to say a word, stand trial or give testimony against anyone.

To me, this guy is a screw ball, which is the same thing as "curve ball". Did anyone miss that point? "Curbe Ball" and "Screw Ball", you have to "screw" the ball, in order to "curve" it. Geesh ... and he says that nobody went on and checked where the information was coming from? That the cabinet, just took this information, and made no background check, just took them for their words?

Oh yes, and this operative, Mr. Curveball ... he was a german. And this other incident, that was done in Egypt, and poor Americans, they were all victims of grand scheme of Conspiracy against. The cabinet of the US, they were innocent little boyscouts, that just believed it all and trusted everyone in the world. Just innocent little boyscouts, except for Big Bad Dick Cheney, who is writing a book ... he's evil.

That sounds like a totally incompetent piece of staff to me ... if G.W. Bush and his staff doesn't stand trial for war crimes, they should stand trial for Incompetence. And population of the United States, should tried and found guilty of idocy.
edit on 4-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That's the thing about unproved, slimy accusations. Just like quicksand, they have no foundation, and better yet, the accuser doesn't need to prove them. Just whisper some malicious lie, like "I bet dollars to doughnuts" or "I bet they're as guilty as sin"...

Feels good, doesn't it? Solid member of the hate club.

The hypocrisy should really stop. There is nothing in your post below that proves the claim you make in it. It is nothing but blind Obama hate.

Haters are still haters no matter what side they stand on.

You guys don't have to worry about some soft and tender "feelings" or "whispers in your ears" to know that the end is coming. Obama is killing this nation and has been for for the past three years. And it won't be via plague or EMP (
)... it'll be by destroying us by ransacking the kingdom for him and his ghetto cronies.

Al you have to do is open your eyes and see.

I do not see one thing relevant to the topic in your post but I also see very few posts by you that do not include the word "Obama." This is about Dick Cheney and the man willing to testify against him. There is nothing about Obama here. What is wrong with some of you?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The U.S.has never ordered people to mass murder or torture people.Unless you consider water baording a form of torture.

The US considers it torture when it is done to our men and women so explain the difference?

Water boarding does not kill nor does it harm a human beings health.Scares you to death that you might drown and feels like you are drowning.

So no one ever died from a heart attack or drowning while being waterboarded? You sure you want to stick with that story?

One could argue the pschological effects waterboarding has on a person.Far better than a 9/11 attack if it proves to stop lunatics from commiting mass murder with suicide attacks.

When I see Dick Cheney waterboarded, I might listen to what he has to say about it. Several times an hour for a few days in a row. According to him, we will only get the truth. Other than that, I do not want to hear it from people that really have no idea.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join