It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow... England Needs A Revolution...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

Ha Ha...touched a raw nerve have we...if it were any other site I would enter into some humorous banter with you, as one sided as it would be, but it is too off topic and I try to respect the T&C here on ATS.

You know nothing about me my friend but typically that didn't stop you making some gross assumptions and acting in the predictable stereotypical way.

I've been around the block a few times and travelled and worked the length and breadth of the UK in several different roles.
I've lived in 'the south' and I'm very good friends with enough notable exceptions to the stereotypes to have learnt a lot of years ago that the old cliche of 'there being good and bad everywhere' is very true.

But.....I also know that there are more than enough people who fit the stereotyped profile to make it quite an accurate generalisation.

I wonder how many times you have been out of your safe little bubble in Southern England and if you've ever been 'oop North'.
I also wonder how many 'Northern birds' you've actually met, come to think of it I wonder how many birds full stop you have really known?

The south lived off the manufacturing might of The North and Scotland etc for far too long.
Once Thatcher destroyed manufacturing in those places and transformed the very essence of this nation(s) then it was only a matter of time before the rest of the house of cards would come crashing down.
As a result the south is not much better off than the rest of the union apart the very nice and secure and quintissential Middle England and The Home Counties.

I'd really like The North and possibly Midlands gain devolution from the rest of England and be a seperate state within a British Union.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Swanfilters

To be honest I hate the obsession with labelling and pigeon holing things and people but you appear to give me no alternative.

In that one post you display all the generalised characteristics of 'the southerner' I mentioned in my post.

What annoys me most is that all of us English are pre-judged on the arrogant, stereotypical 'southerner' you apparently represent.

If it wasn't for your northern inferiority complex, your constant moaning and lack of any understanding of what life down south is actually like, I wouldn't have to point you out as the jealous northerner you are.

The most productive thing to come out of the north was Fred Dibnah, not only was he ancient and now dead, he was much better looking than any northern bird I have seen.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

Fred was a dear family friend...He wasn't ancient he was 66 when he died..
I take it you never saw his halfhisage6foottallblondewife before you made that idiotic statement.
I should send his dog on you...It doesn't like weasels & ferrets.

I should have guessed you all knew eachother. All related too no doubt.

No alas not. But we are related in the fact we all have chins and don't drink halves with a limp wrist.

You need to drink whole pints, that piss you produce is so flat and weak, it's almost an insult to beer. Do carry on while I prepare my shovel, still waiting for your mongrel to come after me, northern monkey.

Now I know your feeble mind is grasping desperately at the ether for a retort.
We ALL drink pints up here, real ale is supposed to be flat you lambrini drinking fop. Weak iT certainly isn't.
Btw what makes you think a man who left millions when he died owned a *mongrel*?.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Guys - please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes, we need a revolution and we're going to have one - I can promise you all! It won't be a revolution like other countries, or like that which has been seen before. This revolution will be about staunch patriots detaching from the system and refusing to play the corrupt Establishment's game any longer. We will be returning to nature, self-sufficiency, warrior-codes, small communities and a severe mistrust of all authority and outsiders.

I am in contact with quite a few English patriots who are voicing such intentions and the number will grow as things worsen.

One of the main reasons we need a revolution is that we are being deliberately race-replaced (as evidenced and discussed in my thread - Is Race Replacement Acceptable?). Not only are we angry at this, we are angry at our fellow countrymen who refuse to believe that we even exist as a nation. This attack on traditional England is multi-pronged and the only solution is to detach from it all and trust only the trustworthy, share our time and space with the most trustworthy and raise our children to be as sceptical as we are about to become.

The NWO have targetted England because we have a proven track-record, as a race, of fighting tyranny. Everything, from mass-immigration to long working hours, from overpopulation to unaffordable property, from religion to mass-surveillance, 'Great Britain' to the EU - all of it is meant to destroy England and eradicate the English people.

Let this whole modern, multicultural 'British' Establishment with its materialist, 'Liberal' values burn to the ground. I'd rather be a free man living in a tent than a slave who thinks he's free with skewed values, sheep-like mentality and no real liberty to speak of. I'm just waiting to be pushed far enough. I know to many it seems laughable that the mild-mannered Anglo-Saxon could grow a real temper. With you I share this poem:

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

- Rudyard Kipling

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Guys - please stay on topic.

Unfortunately in a roundabout way it IS on topic. It's funny swanlake or whoever it is bought Fred into this. Fred himself was extremely woeful about the way the country was going & entered into discussions with his friends over many a bottle of Guiness in his back garden. It genuinely upset him.

Cythrall what you say here is true..

Yes, we need a revolution and we're going to have one - I can promise you all! It won't be a revolution like other countries, or like that which has been seen before. This revolution will be about staunch patriots detaching from the system and refusing to play the corrupt Establishment's game any longer. We will be returning to nature, self-sufficiency, warrior-codes, small communities and a severe mistrust of all authority and outsiders. I am in contact with quite a few English patriots who are voicing such intentions and the number will grow as things worsen.

The make do and mend idea hasn't left many of us. The Government post war didn't like that we still adhered to it, they forced us out of that by dubious means (The lion mark on eggs comes to mind amongst others). Where I am people are coming together, working out ways we can benefit each other. Slowly the community spirit is coming back regardless of what the PTB and MSM would have people believe.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluenose76

Originally posted by EvanB
Fighting is in our DNA

If someone spilt your pint a headbutt would fly the perpetrators way..

We fight if our football team is screwed.

But political correctness stops us from making things right in England.

It has for a only a time.

No more!

Being branded racist is like water off a ducks back..

They bought this on themselves.

This being a good spanking x
edit on 30-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Speak for yourself, I certainly would not give a head butt to someone who spilled my pint on accident.
Only trade punches if attacked first.

If this is what you would do then you are a complete moron who goes looking for trouble?

Actually no I would not headbutt someone who spilt my pint (although I may feel like it lol)

It was meant as a generalisation.

Get a sense of irony

Sheesh

We used to be like that though in this country. Now we are a nation of pussies who allow our government to nail us in the backside and ask for more.

People like me though are sick of being raped and violated by these scumbags, and I for one think they deserve more than a headbutt for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

This is why the UK is in the mess it is in. If we fight amongst ourselves then what chance have we got of uniting and taking on the real enemy?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It amazes me at the selfish and ignorance of those calling for a revolution.

They are worse than the Elite. They are do nothings, except moaning and encouraging anarchy without actually doing anything constructive to resolve the issues they are complaining about. I'd be surprised if they even bother to vote.

We have a democracy, we can all put ourselves forward to make a change, yet these people won't. Why?

Where are you on the ballot box? Where are your crowds of supporters? Where is your manifesto?

No, I guess in some peoples eyes, you get a puncture on your bike, blow it up and get a new one hey?

Revolutions are there to defend democracy, not to hang bankers, the Elite or get a cut in Council Tax.

Get into politics, make a change.

edit on 31-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Yes, we need a revolution and we're going to have one - I can promise you all! It won't be a revolution like other countries, or like that which has been seen before. This revolution will be about staunch patriots detaching from the system and refusing to play the corrupt Establishment's game any longer. We will be returning to nature, self-sufficiency, warrior-codes, small communities and a severe mistrust of all authority and outsiders.

I am in contact with quite a few English patriots who are voicing such intentions and the number will grow as things worsen.

One of the main reasons we need a revolution is that we are being deliberately race-replaced (as evidenced and discussed in my thread - Is Race Replacement Acceptable?). Not only are we angry at this, we are angry at our fellow countrymen who refuse to believe that we even exist as a nation. This attack on traditional England is multi-pronged and the only solution is to detach from it all and trust only the trustworthy, share our time and space with the most trustworthy and raise our children to be as sceptical as we are about to become.

The NWO have targetted England because we have a proven track-record, as a race, of fighting tyranny. Everything, from mass-immigration to long working hours, from overpopulation to unaffordable property, from religion to mass-surveillance, 'Great Britain' to the EU - all of it is meant to destroy England and eradicate the English people.

Let this whole modern, multicultural 'British' Establishment with its materialist, 'Liberal' values burn to the ground. I'd rather be a free man living in a tent than a slave who thinks he's free with skewed values, sheep-like mentality and no real liberty to speak of. I'm just waiting to be pushed far enough. I know to many it seems laughable that the mild-mannered Anglo-Saxon could grow a real temper. With you I share this poem:

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

- Rudyard Kipling

Its funny, thats how we started, tribes living apart in villages with different customs and even language.. Then came the control.. Religion, war forcing us all together into one nation controled by the biggest mafia family..

It seems that we go in cycles.. Now back to the begining.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
They priced our kids out of further education.

They watched the country become bursting at the seams with every waif and stray on the planet, creating huge unemployment, stress on the NHS, housing and public services.

They stoodbye as people up to the age of 37 are now outpriced of gaining a home.

Fuel at £1.37 a litre, food is double it was last year, public transport especially trains are for wealthy elite, 20% VAT, council tax, road tax, income tax, stamp duties, inheritance tax, corperation tax.. Price of heating our homes is going up a staggering 32%!!!

Winter is coming

The government just laugh and watch and preside over the death of this country, the suffering of its citizens, and send our money abroad on wars, and ego driven charitable donations to "poor" countries that have space and nuclear programs!

I could go on and on, but I see no way out it.

I still believe that Britain is Great, and that this current period of financial recession is merely a downward phase of ever fluctuating economic cycles.

Out of crisis comes opportunity.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

It amazes me how people still actually believe we live in a democracy, where our votes matter. The only way someone off the street can get into politics is a local council. Try getting into parliament, and even then you will be a back bencher with no actual say in things. The entire system is rigged to keep the current regime in place, and any real threat to that is now illegal. All forms of protest allowed are of no threat to the government, because they can simply just ignore it.

Any referendums we have are useless, the AV was a complete farce. We have no say in any of the laws that are created to control and tax us of what little freedom and money we have left. People have been attempting to fight them according to their rules for so long, but when we are playing a game they make the rules in, they can keep changing them and moving the goalposts to make sure we cannot win.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
It amazes me at the selfish and ignorance of those calling for a revolution.

They are worse then the Elite. They are do nothings, except moaning and encouraging anarchy without actually doing anything constructive to resolve the issues they are complaining about. I'd be surprised if they even bother to vote.

We have a democracy, we can all put ourselves forward to make a change, yet these people won't. Why?

Where are you on the ballot box? Where are your crowds of supporters? Where is your manifesto?

No, I guess in some peoples eyes, you get a puncture on your bike, blow it up and get a new one hey?

The ballot box is smoke and mirrors. Whoever we vote in carries on the programs of the previous.

Whilst this system is still in place and fed,nothing will change no matter who you vote for.

In an earlier post you mentioned the guilded lifestyle of the poor of this country.

You obviously have no clue what its like to go without in the UK. I have gone days without food many times and have been without basic neccessaties many times too. Heating, shelter etc. Yes in this land where the poor are rich... Bollocks!...

This country has become a guilded prison, however after many years of crap the guilding is comming off the bars off the cage to reveal that underneath it was always rotten wood.

link   
Just reminds me of this :-

Q: What is a recession ?
A: when someone you know looses their job, house etc

Q: what is a depression ?
A: when you loose your job, house etc

In my working life I have now been through three recessions.
UK economic stability..... my arse !

link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

It amazes me how people still actually believe we live in a democracy, where our votes matter. The only way someone off the street can get into politics is a local council. .

Easy.

1 Draw up a manifesto.
2 Stand outside places where the public can hear you.
3 If they agree with your views and what you intend to do, they will support you. If things are that bad and you have a solution, they will listen.
4 Expand your movement.

We do have a democracy.

Too much hard work though isn't it?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Fine, lead by example, show us all how its done please.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Fine, lead by example, show us all how its done please.

See above.

I know it's boring compared to the thought of a revolution but that is the democratic way of doing things.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

There are thousands of people who have played the game to try and change things. They either end up corrupted and a part of the system, or realise they are pissing in the wind. There are many independents who cannot get in because of the corruption and outright dirty play of the established players. There are groups that end up smeared and painted in a bad light, regardless of their actual manifesto. Your solution requires playing by their rules, which they change at will. How can that possibly work? Its no different to a 5 year old kid playing a game, and making the rules up as they go along so they always win.

We do not live in a democracy, so the democratic way of doing things will not work!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
When Tony Blair came to power as prime minister in 1997 he and his wife had a combined net worth of less than £700,000.

He left office in 2007, after serving 10 years on a salary of approx. £130,000 per year.

Tony Blair alone now has a net worth of over £70 MILLION

How does a man who is supposed to be a public servant, earning around £1 million in 10 years increase his net worth by £70 Million in 3 years after leaving office?

The Labour party was supposed to be for the working man - well, thanks to them we're facing austerity cuts, have seen our standards of living drop, prices increase dramatically, the economy smashed, what little we had left of industry decimated, our society destroyed, morality at an all time low, crime going through the roof, immigration of people coming to live of benefits (ie the hard work of other people) at astounding levels, and we're going to be paying for all of Labours waste for generations.

And Tony Blinking Blair has ammassed £70 Million NET on the back of it.

If you were cynical you might get the idea that he's getting all of his backhanders now for illegal wars, oil theft, corruption, etc, etc, etc

Hangings too good for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join