Wow... England Needs A Revolution...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

The elite/establishment or whatever you want to call those at the top have kept us at each others throats for way too long and to be honest although I would like to keep us together as a nation the millennia old divides and hatred will keep us divided no matter what.. it is way to ingrained..

So I see the break-up of these Isles as inevitable and although I hesitate to to say it... planned.
edit on 31/8/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

What qualifications do you have? They are crying out for Engineers, both civil, aerospace and space exploration hear. Builders and earn a small packet here too.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

Not that it's the topic at hand but I'm as English as they come but if we are talking gross generalisations and preferences then give me a Jock any day over some namby pamby, self-centred, opinionated, loud mouthed southerner whom I have very little in common with and even less respect for.

I voted for The Northern Assembly when we had the chance.
If we had the vote now things would be a lot different.

I would love to see a seperate Northern England State as part of the British Union.
edit on 31/8/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
As bad as it sounds, how much better off would this country have been if Hitler had won the war ?

Yes there would have been strict rules and curfews but is that really a bad thing ?
Kids today have no aspirations, no guidance, no parks to play in and no disipline.

So what are the future generation to do ? live on hand outs.
Eventually there will be so many dole dossers that working for a living will not benefit anyone as they would be taxed to death.

Maybe then the rich and wealthy will get worried as their life style cannot be funded by the working man.
I would seriously look at emigrating if it not for my current excellent job.
If I was made redundant tomorrow, id soon be looking at another country to go to.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

What qualifications do you have? They are crying out for Engineers, both civil, aerospace and space exploration hear. Builders and earn a small packet here too.

Nothing that fun sadly... (my whole family are engineers) IT (engineer) mostly hardware, business development side of it, grew up and around IT techs, its what i ahve always known... i can devlop a business centre, source out materials, shape infa structur to suit companies.. sadly i know f all about Space programs

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
In your last revolution you got your King beheaded and established probably the first modern european dictatorship. That was 400 years ago. Maybe it's time for a new one. We'll be watching.

edit on 31/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's so sad listening to you all - I thank God after bringing up three kids on my own and working all the hours God sent all my life to do it. I always encouraged my kids to get out of England and they did. Then as the last one left in the UK I got out too and came to NZ - The Best Thing I Ever Did!

I saw this coming years ago and it's going to get a lot worse so when the NWO tells you who your new leader is - you will be soooo glad. Problem = Reaction = Solution but the solution won't be yours. Beggars can't be choosers!!

Good Luck Folks - Keep fighting with each other and make it easy for them - all it does is speed up the inevitable.

Even tribal peoples group together when threatened by a bigger power!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There is a French website, in English, for ex-pats looking for a new start. I will see if I can find it and send you the link. There is a job section there as I remember.

Edit: You also might want to check www.airbus.com and look in the jobs available. There are often IT positions listed there too.
edit on 31/8/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

In your last revolution you got your King beheaded and established probably the first modern european dictatorship. That was 400 years ago. Maybe it's time for a new one. We'll be watching.

edit on 31/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

The Queen is a figurehead and a tourist draw. Other than that - totally irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It's so sad listening to you all - I thank God after bringing up three kids on my own and working all the hours God sent all my life to do it. I always encouraged my kids to get out of England and they did. Then as the last one left in the UK I got out too and came to NZ - The Best Thing I Ever Did!

I would leave for Oz or NZ in a heartbeat if I could. Unfortunately they are a bit more choosy than the UK about who they let in!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yes they are - they don't make it easy but that's what keeps this beautiful country and it's people the way it is. But if you're determined you can make it work - hope you find a way!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So instead of wanting to make things better, people are jumping ship. Well this does not bode well. Just remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. I have been fortunate enough to travel quite a lot in my time and there is still no better feeling than arriving back in the UK, as this is home. Home is where the heart is. Despite all the bad things in this country they are out weighed by the good things in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I worked hard all my life to raise my kids - you have no idea how hard! I never once claimed one penny in benefits and every penny I earned was spent wisely - I never had a credit card in my life and paid my way - living on the treadmill isn't living - it's existing - Yes I jumped ship and made sure my kids did too - I didn't want them having the life I had.

When you get no rewards for hard work - you jump - I'm not stupid.

The grass is much much greener down here believe me.
edit on 31-8-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I do hear what you are saying. However, whenever I return to the UK for a visit, I am looking at my watch to see when my flight out is. It no longer feels like home. Britain has changed since I left, and not for the better.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluenose76

Stupid statement, Shall we just let them do whatever they like then? If you honestly think like this, then you have already converted to what they want you to be, an unthinking do as you are told brainless person, as opposed to a thinking , feeling and acting human being, i can see that the de-humanisation has worked in your case.

Come on, are you not worth more than this? you were born free and you will die free, why let the crap that goes on between these 2 points take anything away from you. There is a bigger picture here, start to see it please, i am sure you can do it instead of just throwing away your responsibility to yourself and the rest of the human race.

Britain is really bad at the moment, at some point something will give and the sheeple will see where this is going, you have to trust in human nature a little, the police are people that have mortgages to pay, the army are people, they do have brains and alot of them are not happy either. We need guy fawkes back lol.

Rant over

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Swanfilters

Not that it's the topic at hand but I'm as English as they come but if we are talking gross generalisations and preferences then give me a Jock any day over some namby pamby, self-centred, opinionated, loud mouthed southerner whom I have very little in common with and even less respect for.

I voted for The Northern Assembly when we had the chance.
If we had the vote now things would be a lot different.

I would love to see a seperate Northern England State as part of the British Union.
edit on 31/8/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

The north was good at one point, now it isn't. You can always look elsewhere in the country for a job, but like most northerners, you'll most likely sit up there in the 3rd world moaning about how it's all gone tits up and being jealous of the South. Choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Did anyone every read the 'prophetic' story by John Christopher 'The Guardians'?

It very much describes England as it is about to become.

He also wrote the 'Tripod' Trilogy about how the human race was ruled and controlled by aliens and yet never understood or grasped it because they had had their history rewritten and their minds controlled, initially, on invasion, by TV but finally by a mental / physical cap on their brains.

This man, John Christopher, knows a thing or too.

He wrote some fantastic stories that are scarily recognizable in the world today.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters
As long as the revolution is not a communist one, I would support major changes to our nation. Starred and flagged, good post OP.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

We NEVER had real true communism anywhere in the world. That's what most people don't seem to understand, just like theyle don't know the difference between anarchy and anomie.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

We NEVER had [color=gold] real true communism anywhere in the world. That's what most people don't seem to understand, just like theyle don't know the difference between anarchy and anomie.

Ah yes.
The old "No True Scotsman" Fallacy.

wiki / No True Scotsman

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Exactly, but just about every person in govt these days are uni-brainwashed-never-done-a-days-work-in-their-life-career-politicans educated by and welcomed into the greedy, corrupt culture they perpetuate. They create and raise taxes while all the while lecturing the fatigued taxpayers to tighten their already strangling belts, then wave their govt-issued and paid for credit cards, all expenses paid first class trips abroad, luxury govt company cars, lavish fundraisers etc. in our faces.

They have no idea of real hard work or small business struggles, just how to get and hold onto govt. And don't get me started on the lack of common sense! I'd rather have someone in govt that had never been to university but was a decent, honest person. But wouldn't the media have a field day with them if someone like that ever tried to get elected. They'd shoot them down in flames as being unqualified, unsuited, incapable etc.

I'd gladly send you our whole pathetic govt, useless and corrupt as the day is long, but looks like you already have a real winning bunch of your own! lol

Good luck from the colonials.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join