It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I guess I could pop up on a website (or Jupiter for that matter) and claim that I am a super secret space explorer.

Who shall I be???

I'll be Topcat 1500. I recently lost my best-est buddy Astro on Pluto. Astro is a dog. He caught canine space herpes.

Come on people!

OP: I read the post you made while I was posting. Anything major happens in the next 5 days, I'll be surprised... I may even eat my hat.
edit on 30-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

just further collaborate the report of Topcat 1500, i'm Superdark 77389. we both work for Naval Command, Level 17 above Top Secret. i was there when he lost Astro...and i can verify that Canine Space Herpes is one nasty disease.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The criminal mass murder and destruction of Libya is going on.

The next illegal attack on Syria is their next target and preliminary moves are underway.

Fast and Furious is exposing a murderous corruption right to the very top.

The economy is teetering on the brink of collapse.

The bc on the WH website has been proven to be a fake.

Orly Taitz has a court subpoena to inspect the original birth records.

Massive bank foreclosure corruption is being successfully exposed in the Courts.

Information about bankster corruption is being increasingly exposed.

The Fed is being increasingly criticised and scrutinised.

The public is waking up at a rate which is terrifying for them....

So...................distractions are necessary......fear and confusion about Elenin, fear about Hurricanes,...this or that event is going to happen this week, next week, next month ,,,,

All distract the awakening public's attention away from the increasingly frightened murderous cabal.

I don't know if this naval guy is bona fide. There's nothing to support his evidence, so these days I dismiss any such claim.

If it's true we'll know soon enough, meantime I keep my focus on the perpetrators of all this and the need to expose them.

edit on 31-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Why is a United States naval officer scheduling his big announcement on Central European Time? (CET) Doesn't that strike anyone as fishy? Or do you just want to believe it that much?

Edit to add: That first thread should have been moved to [HOAX] while there was still time!
edit on 30-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

because it's just somebody engaging in self indulgence. i can tell you what's gonna happen in 5 days Central European Time: that's when he expects to receive his final check from McDonalds.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe every now and then the Psychopathocracy minions toss out some tall story to measure the level of public gulliblility....and see what will fly and what won't.

If enough people still jump on board they can feel safe that they can continue with their lies and get away with it.

ETA: Meanwhile these stories reinforce the meme that somebody else needs to sort the mess out, instead of the people finding the b...s to do it themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney
reply to post by butcherguy

Common sense tells us you should believe everything and everyone just in case it's true.

This gem of a statement perfectly sums up how ridiculous threads like this gain so much popularity on ATS, at last finally someone is honest about the thought process that now drives this forum. Now we can all see the incredible critical thinking that goes into believing in random nameless dudes on forums making claims, predictions and grand stories with ZERO evidence to back it up.

What ATS and the human race has become is so beautifully explained by this one statement, it all makes sense now. But now we're doomed, Paul McCartney has just revealed mankind's dirty secret and brought the whole house of cards crashing down. The end of ATS is here folks, surely it will soon implode now that the hidden engine of crazy that's been driving this train along has been revealed in the open. Screenshot and save all the info you can before it's too late, this trains about to blow! And you better believe me and do what I say, just in case I'm right.
edit on 31-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

I had guessed that the reply you had quoted was an exercise in sarcasm,
but who knows.

mw

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
In issue #35 of Filer's Files from Ret. Major George Filer at the National UFO Center there is a short article about Gary McKinnon, the English hacker who searched Pentagon sites for UFO evidence. McKinnon claims that he found a list of "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and fleet transfers between ships that don't exist in the U.S. Navy. You can read the article here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Oh great, we have the John Titor of space travel! Another hoax to keep us all occupied

If only this guy knew as much science. Then it would be entertaining. Unfortunately for those of us with science degrees, this one is a pretty obvious hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney
Dare i hope that aliens will visit the planet and offer us jobs.
Seems like it's more likely the world will end than I will find a job in my career field.

Couldn't agree more...!!

Hell, I'd actually sell out my species for a good career in my chosen field...

You are not alone

Alien invasion looks more plausible than climbing up the career ladder.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
You see that's the issue with these predictions of sudden amazing openness, it can't happen unless it's forced upon TPTB, there's no way they will willingly announce the powers that they may have unless someone BIGGER forced them into it.

Are we ever going to know the truth 100%............I doubt it very much......Its just another prediction that will come and go in 4 days and 40 pages time.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

----------------
That pretty much sums it up...its Simply not going to happen unless its forced upon them by some yet to be seen event or otherworldly beings..But...
With all the earth changes taking place, I can't help but wonder if that would end up being the motivator??
As far as an invasion...doubt It really...
for what?
Our planet perhaps?..It's looking more all the time as if its not the only possible life harboring planet.
To enslave us?...are we sure that's this is not indirectly the case now?
I suspect if they were aggressive and wanted what we have, they would just take it. We may not even see it coming..at least the general population.
Samples from our bodies?why buy the cow when you get the milk for free.
Maybe they are here to guide us along? doesnt seem to be working .
Sorry, but I'm tired of thinking maybe we are finally going to be enlightened and finally learn whats going on for real....Yet in the end we get the same old maze to walk through...Will be No big announcement..
edit on 31-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
He said his friends died on Jupiter; there was an explosion or at least some "action":

The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Deep Impact". Maybe they blasted Elenin from Jupiter somehow in a suicide mission. Not that I believe it, but anything is possible these days...
edit on 31-8-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

Wow! That is a pretty amazing video, and no one commented on it? Hmmmm, good post of this video, as it does directly relate to a couple characteristics of this story.....elenin and jupiter!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oy seems almost everyday now some rediculous claim,I'm going to have to trade waders in for a dry suit,only thing this story is lacking is common sense

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I mean, is it that much to expect some special navy space pilot to know the basics of Jupiter.

That is a pretty broad statement, considering all you, and the rest of us know about Jupiter is what our scientists, NASA, and astrophysicists have told us about Jupiter. Truth be know, we do not know.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am trying to refrain from commenting on these ridiculous threads because it is perfectly obvious that the hoaxer is reading them. I refuse to do any further research for this kid. He's improvised his way into a corner. The mods need to ask themselves why they are allowing so many threads cheering on a hoaxer that was banned from GLP.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
He said his friends died on Jupiter; there was an explosion or at least some "action":

The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Deep Impact". Maybe they blasted Elenin from Jupiter somehow in a suicide mission. Not that I believe it, but anything is possible these days...
edit on 31-8-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

Wow! That is a pretty amazing video, and no one commented on it? Hmmmm, good post of this video, as it does directly relate to a couple characteristics of this story.....elenin and jupiter!
Maybe our illustrious Naval Space Explorer(Super Secret, oops) watched the video too!

Still all hogwash.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

how exactly does one lose "a team ON Jupiter" when Jupiter is a gas giant and we aren't even sure it has a solid core, let alone know what it's made of.

Jupiter is composed primarily of gaseous and liquid matter.

Jupiter's upper atmosphere is composed of about 88–92% hydrogen and 8–12% helium by percent volume or fraction of gas molecules (see table to the right). Since a helium atom has about four times as much mass as a hydrogen atom, the composition changes when described as the proportion of mass contributed by different atoms. Thus the atmosphere is approximately 75% hydrogen and 24% helium by mass, with the remaining one percent of the mass consisting of other elements. The interior contains denser materials such that the distribution is roughly 71% hydrogen, 24% helium and 5% other elements by mass. The atmosphere contains trace amounts of methane, water vapor, ammonia, and silicon-based compounds. There are also traces of carbon, ethane, hydrogen sulfide, neon, oxygen, phosphine, and sulfur. The outermost layer of the atmosphere contains crystals of frozen ammonia.[15][16] Through infrared and ultraviolet measurements, trace amounts of benzene and other hydrocarbons have also been found

Source

I mean, is it that much to expect some special navy space pilot to know the basics of Jupiter.

Now if he had of said "in" instead of "on" I'd still call him a BS artist.

P.S.

Do we really need a thread telling us this guy is going to say something in a week? Can't we wait til he says something? Or do we just need the fill the board with useless random crap to feel good about ourselves?

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Jupiter could be the name of a space ship.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I am trying to refrain from commenting on these ridiculous threads because it is perfectly obvious that the hoaxer is reading them. I refuse to do any further research for this kid. He's improvised his way into a corner. The mods need to ask themselves why they are allowing so many threads cheering on a hoaxer that was banned from GLP.

Almost everyone on the internet is "banned" from GLP. Im pretty sure there have even been some members here that have tried to go to GLP, only to get the 'banned' message without ever visiting the site before.

So... not sayin this guy isnt a total hoax just sayin the banned GLP account can be thrown out of the 'very' small evidence pile.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I think this pretty much sums it up.. Losing a team on Jupiter? Really?

Please provide evidence.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We lost a "guy on jupiter" but don't even have a functioning vehicle now for sending people in orbit...lol...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I think you just need patience we should all know one way or the other in a few days.

One thing I found interesting was the video,.......... being an experiecer let's say I know that Humans and Aliens work together and from seeing that video from what I am seeing is an Alien weapon burst.. they don't miss. So if you are interested you might have just witnessed some Alien tech. Who knows however, I thought it was interesting

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join