It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Oh great, we have the John Titor of space travel! Another hoax to keep us all occupied

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ladies and gents, the boredom must be getting to you, I mean we have 7 pages and 47 flags so far over ANOTHER far fetched sounding prediction followed up with some statements from the person that would have simply got the guy eliminated..point blank.

Lets imagine it was true and we have a technically massive leap of craft and we have been going in person to planets all this time and now one rebel has blabbed. So then imagine in 4 days the world is told about all this in some huge event.

How many people would feel totally betrayed by their governments, how many people would say "if you had tech like this then why are we fighting in wars after oil", "why were astronauts killed on shuttle missions if we had better tech". Surely if we are at other planets then we would be mining for fuels of some sort?

And we keep the wars and deaths going on as a cover?

And of course the most obvious one big question to TPTB would be..."what else have you lied about".

Suddenly 9/11 sounds more real...

You see that's the issue with these predictions of sudden amazing openness, it can't happen unless it's forced upon TPTB, there's no way they will willingly announce the powers that they may have unless someone BIGGER forced them into it.

The chances of Nasa or anyone else suddenly opening the doors and saying "look guys, this is what we really have" in a zillion to one, IF we could fly to planets with real people and have bases there somehow I feel that WOULD have been told to us as a 'look how advanced we have become' chest beating message, sadly to this day all we see is space failures as regards other planets, probes failing to land, things going missing, craft blowing up during launch to this day.

I have no doubt that we do have more advanced tech than we see and it stays hidden as part of the normal super powers game of tricks but I doubt very much we have advanced THAT much unless someone a lot cleverer than us has helped us.

Of course that's a possibility and one I'd love to see released to the people but as with almost any tech these days, if it's secret its for war / security / suppression purposes.

Are we fighting wars in space, somehow I doubt it.

Are we alone, I doubt it.

Are we ever going to know the truth 100%............I doubt it very much......Its just another prediction that will come and go in 4 days and 40 pages time.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulMcCartney
reply to post by butcherguy

Common sense tells us you should believe everything and everyone just in case it's true.

This gem of a statement perfectly sums up how ridiculous threads like this gain so much popularity on ATS, at last finally someone is honest about the thought process that now drives this forum. Now we can all see the incredible critical thinking that goes into believing in random nameless dudes on forums making claims, predictions and grand stories with ZERO evidence to back it up.

What ATS and the human race has become is so beautifully explained by this one statement, it all makes sense now. But now we're doomed, Paul McCartney has just revealed mankind's dirty secret and brought the whole house of cards crashing down. The end of ATS is here folks, surely it will soon implode now that the hidden engine of crazy that's been driving this train along has been revealed in the open. Screenshot and save all the info you can before it's too late, this trains about to blow! And you better believe me and do what I say, just in case I'm right.
edit on 31-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Dare i hope that aliens will visit the planet and offer us jobs.
Seems like it's more likely the world will end than I will find a job in my career field.

Couldn't agree more...!!

Hell, I'd actually sell out my species for a good career in my chosen field...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Dare i hope that aliens will visit the planet and offer us jobs.
Seems like it's more likely the world will end than I will find a job in my career field.

Couldn't agree more...!!

Hell, I'd actually sell out my species for a good career in my chosen field...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

There's an app for that!

(mandatory second line)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I don't believe a word of it, but it is as fun as a good book! I wanna follow this guys story further- a real page turner.

I don't for one moment believe a pilot would be blabbing around like this. The military pilots we know personally have a very specific kind of character- which is why it is so hard to become one. Besides the skill and knowledge comes the personality type that is necessary. Those guys don't talk about what they are not supposed to. They don't play around with others heads, they don't mess around. I don't buy it.
But like I said, fun ride........wahoo!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well yeah, something big is gonna happen within the next five days.

Bioware is going to open weekends to beta testing for Star Wars: The Old Republic!
looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Big event indeed! Been waiting for a year now!

On topic: I'll keep my eye on the news Sunday, but i doubt anything 'big' will happen though..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Anyone who says "we lost a team on Jupiter today" can pretty much be discarded as a nut job or a charlatan.

I have heard a few people say they have been to Jupiter to meet with aliens. Interestingly enough, they tend to not know what a gas giant is.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
hes been to a comet but lacks basic web forum settings.

from the 3rd post
Yes, you are welcome. Please note that I had to edit your email address as it was visible to registered members. I Would advise you to register which will give you the option to "hide" your email address.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I totatly believe this guy. But it is a lttle more complicated than what it seems.

This guy is a lab rat for a Matrix program that is under development. Whenever he thinks he is going on a "trip", he is entering the Matrix. The rest of the stuff he says is what is fed to him in the Matrix.

So he will probably come on Sunday and "reveal" some events about happen in a few hours time, stuff that was fed to him in the Matrix, but none of that will happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

or in this case, any evidence at all?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
OP..you did all that you could. Thanks for posting.

People just can't get enough of being policed..they want it in every aspect of their lives..I guess. He posted it..read it or not..believe it or not..but why even waste your time commenting that he shouldn't have posted it, or the reason(s) that he might have posted it..does it matter? It HAS BEEN POSTED.

That being said..I won't hold my breathe for this big event..

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It's about somebody said it. I have to agree, why do we have a thread that announces some guy who's full of sh@t tell us he will feed us more in 5 days?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoSphere

I'm not trying to be adversarial here, but I feel the need to illustrate a point. You claim the guy has a 3rd grade education because of his spelling errors and typos, implying that he then, by association is not genuine. I've counted no less than 15 grammatical errors and typos in your post. So do I brush your opinion off because you have not grasped the basics of your first language, or do I accept the intent of your delivery without prejudice toward your inability to express yourself according to the rules of our language? You folks who hold up grammar and typos as evidence of intelligence, specifically you miss "I'm an expert on who's a Naval officer", do some reading on how the brain works sometime, and how those who are most proficient at math and science many times are inadequate with the mastery of language skills.
edit on 31-8-2011 by plainsmen83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He said his friends died on Jupiter; there was an explosion or at least some "action":

The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Deep Impact". Maybe they blasted Elenin from Jupiter somehow in a suicide mission. Not that I believe it, but anything is possible these days...
edit on 31-8-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Wasn't john titor the guy in the news that was arrested for making
more than 3 million on the Stock Market in one day which arroused
suspicion by the feds? from what i rememeber he said that people in
Florida would be selling oranges to people just so they could survive,
and that Canadians would be shooting people at the border who tried
to cross into their country. It's been a while since i've read it, but maybe
people ought to start stocking up on those computers he talked about or
they may not be able to time travel out of here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Like I said in my post If anyone is interested in following what this guys has to say, then they can come here and check it out without rolling around 20+ pages of people arguing on other threads.

Dont like him?.... fine. Think he's a fraud?...... fine.
Its simple as not coming back to this thread.
But there ARE people interested in what other people have to say.
Listen to everything, then find the truth for yourself.

I for one am listening to what he is saying and ofcorse taking it with a grain of salt but non the less still listening.
Especialy with a 'hard' claim like "Major event in 5 days. I guess we will see.

~much love~

HeyTalltexxan.....nicely said. I'm relatively new to this site but I just cannot believe the way people 'contribute' to threads by saying absolutely nothing. Like you originally said - if you are not interested FINE...

Why do so many people feel the need to respond when they know absolutely nothing about the topic - IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

not at ATS. any flimsy ass statement of fiction, or dot in the evening sky passes as evidence here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join