It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
12 days later..........................?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I bought front row tickets and no show. I want my money back!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Anyone want to hazard a guess when this might get moved to the HOAX bin?

That would possibly turn this into a prediction thread though, and I dislike them as much as a hoax.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Anyone want to hazard a guess when this might get moved to the HOAX bin?

That would possibly turn this into a prediction thread though, and I dislike them as much as a hoax.

The one big downside to all these hoax prediction threads is that if an actual real and accurate prediction thread does show up here one day, no one will give it a serious look.

There are insiders with knowledge not available to the general public in a lot of areas and I think at least some of them would like to get the truth out from time to time. On ATS, I guess we have to sift through a lot of noise to catch the occasional signal once in a great while...

For every Bill Cooper out there, there are a 1000 Bluecoat2's....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The one big downside to all these hoax prediction threads is that if an actual real and accurate prediction thread does show up here one day, no one will give it a serious look.

I have often wondered the same thing! I think there are pieces that can be put together that allow people to "predict" the future to a certain extent, but given the fluid nature of freewill it will be as easy to predict as the weather.
I have also thought that there are several times when TPTB allow certain individuals out with half-truths or even whole truths but with inaccurate time tables so as to discredit or expose a potential leak.
These days I often wonder where the truth really lies

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To be honest I can't be arsed to trawl through 30 pages of this stuff - what was supposed to happen anyway?

If it was some kind of extinction level event, who needs to know, really? I'd rather carry on with life rather than stand petrified by fear of my oncoming demise.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Still not a hoax????

The thread is dead. That is surely a sign that this story was BS from the beginning.

Anyone have a sound reason why we should have believed a bit of it from day one? There was zero evidence of any kind that the story was anything more than a precocious 15 y/o kid posting his fantasy online.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am just letting everyone know that I am unsubscribing this thread.

I forgot about it and it is clogging the subsribed threads column.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!...nothing happened...deleting from my subscribed threads .
Have a great time until the next BS story pulls 100 flags.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
OH MY GOD!!!!...nothing happened...deleting from my subscribed threads .
Have a great time until the next BS story pulls 100 flags.
I will add that I did not contribute one of those 100 flags......

and I too will be unsubscribing this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Soooo......................

Obviously a hoax.
Did anyone hear anymore from the other sites or did it die the same silent deaths there too?

*?*

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Soooo......................

Obviously a hoax.
Did anyone hear anymore from the other sites or did it die the same silent deaths there too?

*?*

Do you want a laugh?
The bluecoat idiot is back over there

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

how exactly does one lose "a team ON Jupiter" when Jupiter is a gas giant and we aren't even sure it has a solid core, let alone know what it's made of.

Ask yourself: "How do I know for a fact Jupiter is a Gas Giant?" I'll tell you how, NASA told you that. This is called "propaganda." Why do you think NASA is often called Never A Straight Answer?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Ask yourself: "How do I know for a fact Jupiter is a Gas Giant?" I'll tell you how, NASA told you that. This is called "propaganda." Why do you think NASA is often called Never A Straight Answer?

Try reading a book on astronomy written before NASA existed. Open your mind, just a little.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by autowrench

Try reading a book on astronomy written before NASA existed. Open your mind, just a little.

I did open it when I realized that none of the writers were ever there. In fact, I have read a translation of Nicolaus Copernicus book, "On the Revolutions of the Celestial Spheres," and "The History and Practice of Ancient Astronomy" by James Evans, for two. I have read so many books, I cannot remember anymore all of them. And I assure you that my Mind is wide open at all times.
edit on 8/8/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by geekon
LATEST MESSAGE FROM BLUECOAT 2 - Alliance Leader Assassinated

Latest message from Bluecoat2:
From a Ronin within comes the following report.
The President( Earth dialect, Leader) of The Alliance is dead (Assassinated). While visiting a SSTS his craft came under attack from a cloaked reconnaissance rogue.
The Alliance has called an emergency convergence. The Earth time for this is set for 4 October

Wait what?...are you watching Star Trek? If so I think I saw this episode...its where the hot vulcan chick goes into heat and peels off her clothes.......

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i believe we have passed our 5 day waiting period for something big to happen. since it hasnt, i move to have all 100 flags stripped from the original poster and the thread closed at this time.

all those in favor say, Aye.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

sounds like a good episode of the Doctor

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I thought this interesting and thought I would share....

Possible future Volcanic Eruption near Salton Sea -San Diego CA

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join