It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

However the membership of the alliance requires the member planets' representatives to meet periodically at different places all over the universe and that requires crafts that can travels at speeds several times that of light.

Which we already have the stuff and NASA is keeping it from view.

The folks at NASA thought they could study the crafts and reverse engineer the technology to build faster than light travel crafts.

They don't know what they are doing, for all we know they could endanger themselves. As well, someone already cracked the design before NASA was even made.

As races that already discovered faster than light travel, they must also be aware how frustrating it gets just when you are on the verge of the breakthrough, but haven't found it yet and how tempting it is to cheat yourself and regret it later. So everytime they were approached by NASA scientists for a bit of help here or there, the aliens felt NASA were getting closer and closer to the breakthrough.

NASA does not represent the people, we represent ourselves and some of us already found ways to travel faster than light. Study Joseph H. Cater's work and Tesla's MHD drive unit, they provide ways to travel way faster than light.

But the aliens have their own best case and worst case estimates of how long it takes a race to advance from sending beings to the closest celestial object to discovering faster than light travel. When NASA surpassed their worst case time estimates by several times, they started wondering.

For the worse case scenario, those "aliens" could be MIEC, and they don't want people to have power.

It is possible they figured humans are an extraordinarily slow race of learners and that we have been granted membership of the alliance too soon and hence the current decision to kick earth out.

We are not slow, our leaders are not true leaders but they are our servents and they are slow. Here I am building something that can be fitted onto a car and make it go faster than it could before, beat that into your heads, those that some would call leaders.

This can only mean one thing, that the moon landing announced was a fake and the aliens figured it out!

They already knew before it was even published.

Meaning humans did not even pass the qualifying criterion for official contact! Imagine an alien thinking "If this is what they do to their own, can you even imagine what they would do to us?"

We do qualify, but we have to do it on our own time and by ourselves, unrestrained and independent of corrupted officials/servants. They already know that there are those who would love to prove their worth by actually doing it.

So NASA fakes a moon landing to impress Americans and the world and we end up with blue in the face (or whatever their equivalent is) aliens.

What do you think the whole "Cold War" was about? It was a final defense against those who were going to invade but stopped. I don't even see why radiation is so dangerous, I learned it's relatively harmless. If you know Orgone science, then you would understand. The Moon's pull/gravity is 98% that of Earth's.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ah, come on. Don't count it out yet! Aren't we supposed to get more details either today or tomorrow from the real guy? Well, that or it will be another poster using the account, or it will be another delay, or a vote will be coming soon, or something like that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh My God.
You wouldn't believe what had just happened.

Nothing.

But it sounded interesting,am i right?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Looks like Bluecoat has posted another message

I've recruited three more in my Quest. There is no major movement to report. There is a Flux status on all Ports. Sector Garrisons are staying fast and are not being re-deployed to vulnerable star ports. All of us are still in shock about the latest developments, including disbelief in the reasons given for the deaths of the Jupiter crew. It's the biggest loss of personnel in 40 years. Our Commander is hinting at a deliberate campaign.

Chani Project

I know there's a lot of debate over who the original poster was but still need to keep updated until one or both are proven to be hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by contradictory

i'm stunned that people are believing and still following this thread. I mean this person is good at they are doing, but so was Hitler. And people still wonder how he came to power? This thread is a perfect example of how far people can be led if you tell them something they want to hear.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyestrain

Well I never said I believed anything would happen, but it's good fun nevertheless, and there's always a one in a trillion chance

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyestrain
i'm stunned that people are believing and still following this thread. I mean this person is good at they are doing, but so was Hitler. And people still wonder how he came to power? This thread is a perfect example of how far people can be led if you tell them something they want to hear.

I take it you didnt actually read the thread seeing as almost everyone thinks its a hoax.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can I play?

Call high to the constellation headquarters.
Call high to the most high directors.
Send out the transporting systems and send out the sun fighters.
Thirteen battalion of mind raiders, three hundred master computer killers.
From great platforms in the mountains, twenty mile lasers & great giant trackers
... twenty miles south now

edit on 9/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How many more threads with "fact to come soon", its seems stupid but i spose people wasting each others time talking about does somthing for someone... some where.

If you cant post the facts yet, why post at all yet?!

I'll admit it takes some intelligence to come up with good ones to get peoples interest up, but unfortunatly its another classic facts to follow, thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Well...., there was a huge event yesterday in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.... The recently acquired NHL Atlanta Thrashers, aptly renamed the Winnipeg Jets, unveiled their new jerseys at 17 Wing (Canadian NORAD Headquarters).

Apparently the OP knew of a Big Event but not what it would entail.....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Ok, you got me there
. I will admit I was watching this one myself. I'm probably more disapoint with myself for getting sucked into the story. So my attack on the state of our social issues was really an outward manifestation of my inner guilt....or my mommy never told me she loved me....I don't know... I'm going to call my shrink to get some meds now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Almost the end of the day here and nothing to see. You'd think that everyone and their dog would be making their way over to Earth by now, so what's the hold-up? I mean, they've had since Sunday afternoon to activate warp drives and haul-ass over here. Are they coming from the Pegasus galaxy or something?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've followed this for the last few days both on ATS and the chaniproject... i've really no idea whats been going on here but i feel that somone or a few people are praying on peoples hopes of something happening , for whatever reason, it's not cool to me at all, it's a bit s**tty to be honest with ye.
edit on 7-9-2011 by splitterung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How do you know its within 5 days

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

No one does. It was some guy talking about some bs.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Tomorrow and Friday we are suppose to get hit by those two X-class Solar Flares so I ran out and did my "au-naturel" sunbathing today! Just in case! The last solar discharge blistered me oddly enough!

I won't be going outdoors tomorrow or Friday, at least not mid-day like I did last time.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We really still have the naysayers coming onto this thread telling people they are dumb for following this for 28 pages? Jeez, I would have thought they would have tired out by now and given up, leaving the people that truly want to read this stuff alone. But, I guess I thought wrong. Well guys, keep telling us we are dumb, stupid, and all those related comments, because it really seems to be working! Tools.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Oh My God.
You wouldn't believe what had just happened.

Nothing.

But it sounded interesting,am i right?

LOL
It did untill the part where you said "Nothing."

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

The aliens don't know about technologies that somebody "has" but have not demonstrated. I don't think any "people" outside of their governments have demonstrated a technology like, faster than light travel, to any others human or alien.

Unlike at an individual level, when one group wants to interact with another, those that consider themselves to be in charge of a group and representing it seek first to interact with those in apparent charge of the other group. That is true in human affairs and don't see why it would be different for the aliens. Those in apparent charge of earth's space runs, are the NASA and the US government.

Unless you have some "people" who have superior space technology that they are demonstrating to the aliens and claiming to represent the earth, if not directly in charge of it, can't see why the aliens would deal with them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, atleast it's fun to read.. I hope his story develops! I like good sci-fi stories!

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join