It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by wavemaker

Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

ahh cheers, i did see that, just didnt realise that was to be taken seriously. :S Still doesn't answer why 5 days has now changed into 8 though. Why did it go from Sunday to Wednesday? so this fella could have a laugh at ATS members?

What page would I find this disclosure of a major event? I don't want to read another thread of 20+ pages to find I've wasted more hours of my life on dross. lol

Look half way down page 23 Mr lazy bones.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

ahh cheers, i did see that, just didnt realise that was to be taken seriously. :S Still doesn't answer why 5 days has now changed into 8 though. Why did it go from Sunday to Wednesday? so this fella could have a laugh at ATS members?

edit on 4-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

Still no reason why he's changed it from sunday to wednesday? Anyone else waiting for Wednesday's "the council regarding earths future have received an appeal, it will now be 1 week from now"?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We are getting the dog and going for a far fetch!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
reply to post by TWILITE22

Can you give us an update of what bluecoat is saying on chani? thanks.

Nothing new, I have an eye on it as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

They could be doing practice with the Infrared camera, Targeting practice / lasing targets.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ALF88

Yes, there was a huge traffic snarl in the space lanes as all the aliens started rushing to Earth with their anal probes!

Judging by your smiling happy face, I have come to the conclusion that, that news makes you excited.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

The reason it changed is because Flyer quoted what the original guy on GLP who first mentioned the radio signals from Elenin said on friday.

He basically posted on GLP again apologising for a lack of updates throughout August and then stated that whoever bluecoat2 was on the CHANI forum was NOT him and was an imposter.

Therefore it was the imposter who pretended to be the original guy from GLP stating that something will be announced today hours before it took place.

The original guy said he wouldn't be home until wednesday and would then post updates on thursday after resting and would only post on GLP, not CHANI which he had never heard of until he discovered the imposter claiming to be him was a member there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, so now Im truly lost here...so nothing is going to happen after the Witching hour now? And nothing is going to happen on Wednesday, save that the Bluecoat guy (the real one, not the fake one pretending to be the real guy) is going to get online and update the posts he didnt make

Im confusing myself now...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Nothing is going to happen...period.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Americans might not realize this, but a sentence like this ""Bluecoat2- Two of them were close friends."" for a foreigner, is a clear sign of a honeypot, set up for Americans to fly into, get stuck in it and be framed. Nobody in the world would find it nessacary to mention in such a message that ""Two of them were close friends."" Only Americans see this nessecity, and mostly when they lie!

In a European Country, you would be laughed out of existence with a threat like this...-

*sigh*
American bashing AGAIN...? And this from Germany?
Germany?
Really?
Yes, America is just full of flag waving idiots.
GREAT POINT.
There is so much I'd like to say to you, mein freund.
But that is another discussion for another forum.
Mach's gut

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by CherryV

Oh, I think something will happen. At the very least , we will be told that we have to wait a few more days! Maybe we will get an excuse, like 'The aliens had a flat tire on their star cruiser'.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I like the mods in Chani. They don't tolerate trolling. Check out this post:

"Many of us here "smelled the coffee" a Long time ago. We are here to examine and consider and dig into all information presented. Most of us full well realize that a lot may be mis-direction and some, even False... but that is what we are here to look at and discuss.

Flaming, repetition, personal attacks, etc. are counter productive to what this is about! If you doubt the information, don't tell us about it until you have something to back up the opinion! Present links and background info... That's my suggestion."

Hopefully, ATS can live up to this standard someday.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

"Many of us here "smelled the coffee" a Long time ago. We are here to examine and consider and dig into all information presented. Most of us full well realize that a lot may be mis-direction and some, even False... but that is what we are here to look at and discuss.

Flaming, repetition, personal attacks, etc. are counter productive to what this is about! If you doubt the information, don't tell us about it until you have something to back up the opinion! Present links and background info... That's my suggestion."

Hell yeah, Jeez if the MODS would enforce this, the boards would be alot more inviting to lurkers and other more shy members. Sometimes this board can be like throwing yourself into a lions den of A holes that just want to feel superior to anyone for whatever reason. Everyone needs to grow up and stop flaming people without proof of their argument.

play nice, we're all members of the same family here. We should be the ones setting the example, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

did you take a pic of it today?if not the next day.
if that is a comet it surly will be there..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Still no reason why he's changed it from sunday to wednesday? Anyone else waiting for Wednesday's "the council regarding earths future have received an appeal, it will now be 1 week from now"?

There is no change. 'Bluecoat2' said there would be a big event on Sunday and hours before the event he would announce the event. He said his announcement would be on Sunday. He came to the promised place, Chani Project, at the appointed hour, bought an extra hour of time to make his announcement, came back after 90 minutes and made the announcement you found on page 23.

The big event is annulment of earth's membership from the alliance. It has already happened, there is nothing to wait for till Wednesday. Unlike his expectation, though, the event happened before he made the announcement. The revocation of restrictions placed on others regarding earth comes into effect from Wednesday. You may see an increase of uncloaked UFOs and abductions from that day on. But it is not 'Bluecoat2' who saying they will happen on or from Wednesday, it is simply a possibility that he was hinting at, an obvious possibility, if you ask me.

If you were waiting for an event that you could verify whether it happened or not, sorry, that is not what 'Bluecoat2' promised.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by CherryV

Oh, I think something will happen. At the very least , we will be told that we have to wait a few more days! Maybe we will get an excuse, like 'The aliens had a flat tire on their star cruiser'.

You have obviously never read "Ship With a Flat Tire" heh

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by Jansy
Didn't Arthur C. Clarke in "2001," speculate that there was a huge diamond at Jupiter's core?? (Or am I mixing up my library of SciFi novels??)

He's been right on about a lot of things.... And having never personally BEEN to Jupiter myself I'm willing to keep an open mind as to composition.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

Put another feather in Arthur C. Clarke's cap:

Scientists discovered a planet 20 times denser than Jupiter that they say has the chemical composition, pressure and dimensions to suggest a crystalline, or diamond, makeup.

‘Diamond’ Planet Found Orbiting Dead Star

Once this is confirmed through scienctific exploration I wonder what will happen to Debeers stock. An entire planet made of diamond has got to do something to that market.

My quess is they will be the first there
ho by the way i work for them I should know

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

What page would I find this disclosure of a major event? I don't want to read another thread of 20+ pages to find I've wasted more hours of my life on dross. lol

Look half way down page 23 Mr lazy bones.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

He didn't change anything ? He told us he would tell us something today, and he did. He simply stated that as of the 8th were all basically cattle. lol. I don't want to get paranoid and panic, nailing all my windows and doors shut and lay in the bath tub with my dogs and a 12ga. How ever, at the same time I've been having lots or bizarre dreams and visions( Vivid day dreams if that helps you understand) about a bunch of stuff going on including seeing something in the sky like I did today. In my dream it wasn't my house, and there were two objects not one. So maybe I haven't experienced what the message was yet, but something is going on. To say it is aliens would be the same as shaking every gift at Christmas and guessing every one right. It just isn't that easy. Either way, we're in for some pretty interesting events over the next 5 years whether it's Aliens, a complete economic collapse or the on going global conflicts escalating into a world war 3. We will just have to wait and see. If Bluecoat is absolutely truthful and the treaty is annulled then we are in some seriously seriously exciting times. One way or another something significantly exciting will take place.

Oh and just thought I'd add, didn't he say this wouldn't be the end of the world, but that some loss of human life would be expected ? Then he added nothing to worry about, but that it will be seriously exciting times ahead of us ? ha ha. He obviously, knows the mindset we should all be taking. The outcome will be worth the costs.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Forgive me but I'm new to such "event"... i got here following other blogs.

Is this a new "johntitor" crap or what? All I could read is about Blouecoat2 writing such things and is consiedered a hoaxer

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yes I agree, sadly I got a manners and decorum for apparently posting a derogatory remark, now that's not my style, I'm not a troll, I'm not a flamer, I post pretty much on the nose that pertinent to the thread.

Only this time the OP made a remark saying 'lanterns my ass' so I replied after it was proved that they were lanterns (something I explained in the same post) and jokingly mention you have lanterns in your ass, simply because it was proved they were lanterns so logically fulfilled his OWN remark.

Bang, I get slapped...

Over zealous moderating I say, if people are going to moderate they need to review the poster they are slapping unless there's a very clear breach.

The last thing we need is petty moderation on here, firm but fair with a pinch of common sense..

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join