It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by wavemaker

Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

What page would I find this disclosure of a major event? I don't want to read another thread of 20+ pages to find I've wasted more hours of my life on dross. lol

Look half way down page 23 Mr lazy bones.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is something intriging about bluecoat2 and the information he posted, though yes he did sound like an ill-educated person at times, for someone at such high ranks, but maybe thats a smoke screen.

There is however a lot of encrypted info within his posts, the most obvious, references to WW2 british operation codes, another is the writing style, how the sentences are constructed, word choices, grammar level, tone, mood and gender in his responses, a guaranteed and defined response window. These linguistic factors even in typed format are very hard to mimic or copy, as you'll always find faults, inconsistancy or irregularities when someone attempts to be someone else fraudulently.

Just check out john titor! There are many similarities between the two. Also have you considered that bluecoat2 is 2 people and not 1, as there are consistancies for this analysis.

I think for our amateur investigators and debunkers here there is a reason why this thread has been hit with 80 odd flags, those of us out there that can recognise encrypted text or OODSI (out of direct sight information, in other words it's not encrypted but not easy to notice or choice use of words and Synonyms,references etc...)

I can probaby say that i'm not the only lurker at large working on this one!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey guys, I was going to make a thread for this, but since this guy is claiming a major announcement today or tomorrow I figured I'd post it here. This morning I wake up, and get out of bed to head to my truck to run to the store for a few breakfast goodies when I look up and notice this small... Bright white.. well something. I have no idea what it is, but it mesmerized me and I almost drove off the road while going down the hill into town. The photos are taking standing on my drive way, the sun is in the photo. I have no idea how well the original two images will look, as to resolution and clearity so I tried to highlight and blowup what it was I was looking at. This object was much higher than any aircraft I've seen in the area, I am on a mountain keep in mind. In the pictures you can see a long left over jet-stream or for those who are into it " Chem-trail. " Just below the object I am talking about. It was bright, soo bright in fact I noticed it immediately when I walked out into the days warm sun. I'm not going to claim it is or isn't anything in particular but I know what I saw and it doesn't look like anything else I've seen here before. It was moving fairly quick so I literally had the time to go Click click on my phone before it was gone. I Then drove down the hill to town and with in minutes it was over the mountains just a dot in the distance. If I had to guess a direction it was heading oh.. East ? South East ? The sun is in the frame, I am located in Mission BC Canada and it was just after 8 am. See what you think.

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Umm airplane?
try not to be too mad,.. but unless it is in the same spot tomorrow,.
its a plane.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well for the sake of playing along with "bluecoat" tho I am not convinced this isn't another troll. There is something I remembered reading the other day, "conversation with a 6 year old"

This Thread

I am not gonna post the entire thing, go to the thread and read it for more info, I will post what brought me curiosity.

Me; "Visitors?"
Her; "Yes, it's a message from up in the sky"
Me; "How do you know that?"
Her; "I just do, it's a message from the visitors up in the sky!"
Me; "Why are they sending us a message chicken?"
Her; "Because they want to tell us what's wrong with everything, and tell us what to do"
Me; "Are you okay? Are you frightened?"
Her; (scornfully) "Of course not mummy, it's not scary"
Me; "Oh.." (lol, what else could I say?)

Then she put her water down, and hopped on one foot, in the distracted way kids do and said;
"No-one should be frightened of them, they are like... superheroes. They know whats going wrong because they can see everything better, and they are telling us, but no-one is listening, so they will probably have to come and say it to our faces''

I just thought that this somehow does match bluecoats claim in a way, however, the question remains, what if bluecoat lurks this forums and saw this? There is also the chance he knew someone would make a connection with this to further derp us into believing his story. But all judgements are reserved till later date.

Hope you all found this curious as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I haven't paid attention to this thread and it has grown too large for me to even tackle at this point.

So I am to believe that something will happen today, no?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by wavemaker

Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

ahh cheers, i did see that, just didnt realise that was to be taken seriously. :S Still doesn't answer why 5 days has now changed into 8 though. Why did it go from Sunday to Wednesday? so this fella could have a laugh at ATS members?

What page would I find this disclosure of a major event? I don't want to read another thread of 20+ pages to find I've wasted more hours of my life on dross. lol

Look half way down page 23 Mr lazy bones.

ahh cheers, i did see that, just didnt realise that was to be taken seriously. :S Still doesn't answer why 5 days has now changed into 8 though. Why did it go from Sunday to Wednesday? so this fella could have a laugh at ATS members?

edit on 4-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just to add some more mystery to this whole thing, last night, around 9:30pm before my wife and I went out. We saw a craft hoving pretty high up in the air. It had aviation marker lights, so we figured it wasnt ET. I kept watching it for about 1/2 an hour with my binoculars, and even got some video with my phone(try to upload it later). Finally it moved infront of the moon and and I could see a perfect siloheute of an Apache helicopter.

I dont know why he was at such high altitude (higher than Ive seen any other helicoter) and he hovered in the same general location for about 45minutes. It was facing the same direction the entire time ,I could tell because the marker lights never changed. Then it took off flying west/southwest.

For those of you that live in houston, it appeared to be over the sugarland area.

So any ideas why a military chopper would be just "hanging out" at really high altitude (with aviation lights on) for 45 minutes, in the middle of the night over a Houston sub-berb?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
shocking isnt it, that the guy that didnt read the thread doesnt know whats going on!

GAWDZOIKS SCOOBY

No what's more shocking is the amount of people on ATS who jump to this threads with little evidence time after time and don't take the same route as me. Why waste a life time reading through all these pages (the ones that warn you of something big in the next few months), which have always turned out to be a waste of time in the time I've been here.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Did you read what I had posted ? There is a jet stream below the object in question. It flew by 15 mins before. I could still see that plane flying past when the object was in the sky. The object I am curious about has a small white trail, but it doesn't stay hanging in the air like the stream from the jet that flew by earlier. There are two air ports near me. Abbotsford and the next closest would be vancouver international. There are other smaller airports but they are usually small aircraft that don't fly nearly as high as that. For my area this is the first time I have ever seen anything fly in that direction or that high up for that matter. As well, when I had gotten down to town, it was still a very bright white dot in the sky. Air planes tend to be a dark spot followed by a white stream or sometimes no stream but there is a definite dark spot where it aircraft is. I have seen planes and I have seen a few since I saw this object go by. Someone in Washington state or Alberta should be able to find it now I would imagine. It passed me in BC canada at 8 am. This was moving to fast to be any civilian plane, and much higher than any commercial airplane who would be landing or taking off from BC. I don't know what it was but it doesn't look like anything I've ever seen here in Mission, and I'm off work right now so I spend plenty time in my yard with my dogs. I'm not mad, but I'm sorry unless you can convince me that was a plane I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We live in a small town and actually do not get a lot of planes flying over. Yesterday, my daughter went outside and came back in rather quickly. She said that there was something flying overhead, she did not see it, just heard it. She said that it sounded just like the sound that the tripods made in the movie: War of the Worlds. She has seen the movie once or twice but the last time she saw it was over a year ago.
I told her maybe it was something else, like some heavy machinery or something, but she was adamant that it came from something overhead. I did not go outside to check it out because I was in the middle of something. But I wish I had because it seems to have really freaked her out. She is still talking about it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by moonleaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I tried to register(chani) and got the same message,"an error occurred"so I tried the next day and was told they would e-mail me their decision?So I got my second e-mail,and said welcome to the Chani project and I can login,so I click and walla! an error occurred!
What is it with that site?is it legit?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I tried to register(chani) and got the same message,"an error occurred"so I tried the next day and was told they would e-mail me their decision?So I got my second e-mail,and said welcome to the Chani project and I can login,so I click and walla! an error occurred!
What is it with that site?is it legit?

I registered on there just a few days ago, have no problem logging in. try closing your browser and reopen.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just a quick question, since the "alliance" supposedly doesn't like us, or just isn't concerned about our safety, are we gonna join the horde?

I call blood elf jet fighter class, my Inter-galactic dps will be l33t

For the Horde!

lol i just had to say it.....it would be s*ck if Blue was telling the truth though, Id love to see the entire UN just whisked to space jail one day, I just hope obama doesn't get prison raped by a tentacle monster lol, want to save that for bush *i imagine he would go to*

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The latest info is that bluecoat2 is a troll according to the guy who posted in the original forum but with a different ID.

He says he will post from the original ID in 4 or 5 days.

"This is the real OP checking in from Key West. I'd ask that you do not post Bluecoats msgs here. While its interesting reading its all fiction. I am making. serious attempt at giving real information but it seems to be getting interwoven and mixed up with what this fellow Bluecoat is saying on some other forum.

By posting Bluecoats sci-fi tail here it.is muddying the waters

I will post from the original OP acct on Wednesday night or at the latest Thursday so hold tight until then."

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GasMaskz

lol i just had to say it.....it would be s*ck if Blue was telling the truth though, Id love to see the entire UN just whisked to space jail one day, I just hope obama doesn't get prison raped by a tentacle monster lol, want to save that for bush *i imagine he would go to*

If he was, I guarantee the Japanese would be there to film it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

For all we know, Jupiter is a solid mass surrounded by thick gases...

... just throwing the seed out there to start a new conspiracy theory.

Remember that time, when several asterroids clashed on Jupiter? What happened exactly, did you see an object vanish in clouds? or did you see an object, explode like on a solid surface?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So...other than the obvious infighting and destroying our planet and underhanded dealings with civilians in general...
What exactly was it supposedly that we did to get kicked out of the "Galactic Federation" or whatever?

Can we join the bad guys now? I mean...really...if you take a look at all the crap that's going on we'd probably fit in pretty good...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Ahh yes it worked this time...thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Can you give us an update of what bluecoat is saying on chani? thanks.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join