It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoxin

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
I just wanted to point out, the kid Mitchel coombes, the guy who predicted the japanese earthquake 104 hours before it happened, predicted WW3 to start on sept 11 2011. And that it would be chemical warfare. I just find it strange that this guy(bluecoat) posted this news about nuclear strikes not being interfered with.

This could very well be an act portrayed by tptb in order to fool us through yet another false flag attack.

But I could be wrong on this one and for once this guy may be telling the truth. So my mind is open on this subject for the time being.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

Sky news has been bashing chem weapons in libya and maybe used ??????????????

There is a thread new on ATS about "RED Mecury".....hummmmm

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

There isn't a planned event claimed by the guy. He just signed in with the original username and said that Bluecoat - the guy claimed a big event - is an impostor.

Please, all of you, stop waiting for any events and stop accusing him of being another doom advertising machine. The guy actually said that there will be NO doom and that everything is fine. No predictions, nothing.

Now, he could be wrong about other things... like flying to other galaxies and all that... so, that's actually what you should be discussing and debunking, not his doom prediction because THERE AIN'T ANY. Please guys please stop posting about doom. Bluecoat is not the OP.
edit on 4-9-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Full alien disclosure is the planned event.

Obviously nothing will happen so no one needs to worry about an alien invasion on Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is going to sound very strange. Just a moment ago, while watching the Independence Day movie via Direct TV. The movie stopped, satellite seems to be searching for a signal.
I look at the time. Exactly 10:30am EST.

OK....signal is still not working. Sunny day out. Things are really weird.

What's going on?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66
This is going to sound very strange. Just a moment ago, while watching the Independence Day movie via Direct TV. The movie stopped, satellite seems to be searching for a signal.

What's going on?

Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the rest of your puny lives, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear... and own.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

HAHAHAHAHA! Thnx I needed that!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by makinit66

What's going on?

Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the rest of your puny lives, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear... and own.

Obama........is that you?............

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh and by the way. You can no longer access the Chani website where Bluecoat2 posted without being a member.

TPTB at work tring to block info?

Or a website that wants all their increased guest traffic to become members?

My vote is for the latter.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So, the Project Bluebeam that I read about is finally Go?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybernetic_dude

No. The Bluebeam Project has been disabled by benevolent ETs a long time ago. If you will see UFOs in the sky, they most probably will be real UFOs from benevolent ETs.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

just read this at chani

I Had to close the forum to guests for a few minutes to relieve the server load. It's now open again.

this was posted by zodiac
edit on 4-9-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Oh and by the way. You can no longer access the Chani website where Bluecoat2 posted without being a member.

TPTB at work tring to block info?

Or a website that wants all their increased guest traffic to become members?

My vote is for the latter.

I'm reading it right now, as a guest.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Its a troll picking on 9/11 date, with any other junk date thrown in for good measure and using the bluebeam story to get everyone excited.

Id love for the world to change for the better somhow, be it fake aliens or real ones, as long as its for the better.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well something needs to happen I'm tired of it lol. Maybe ET will hover above Drew Brees on opening night finishing with a interview on CNN talking about politcal views and what it thinks.

Maybe ET's will come down and answer live tweets.
edit on 4-9-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by cybernetic_dude

No. The Bluebeam Project has been disabled by benevolent ETs a long time ago. If you will see UFOs in the sky, they most probably will be real UFOs from benevolent ETs.

Thanks for the reply.

ETs, Elenin,...whatever appears, hopefully it will be a global spectacle!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Ok, I'll be honest and admit I've never kept up-to-date with this thread, because they always turn out BS...but I'm confused....I've checked today and everyone is saying come wednesday.....why wednesday? I thought the Original post was on the 30th meaning today (Sunday GMT) would be the 5th....are we now using the predictable line of "oh the dates changed" or have I missed yet another world chaning announcement saved only for ATS members?
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Up to what page have you read so far? Keep reading and you will find that Bluecoat2 has already given his disclosure.

What we are waiting now is the major event that he said will happen a few hours after his announcement. Alien disclosure perhaps?

What page would I find this disclosure of a major event? I don't want to read another thread of 20+ pages to find I've wasted more hours of my life on dross. lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
shocking isnt it, that the guy that didnt read the thread doesnt know whats going on!

GAWDZOIKS SCOOBY

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join