It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
UPDATE:
You can now , once again, access the forum site that he is posting on. It was members only locked but I cracked the code and got us all in for free.
You can get there from the main OP. one interesting post I found while looking through their site was this:

8/30/2011 - SCHRIEVER AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. -- Of course there's Langley Air Force Base, home of the Air Combat Command and the 1st Fighter Wing. There is Nellis Air Force Base, the Las-Vegas-based host of Red Flag and countless other special flying activities in the vast Nevada desert. There is also Edwards Air Force Base, known as the center for flight test programs from the 1950s to the present. It seems everyone has heard of these special places, and knows where these Air Force bases are. Their fame is well-deserved.What about this base called Schriever? Where is it, exactly? And what do they do there? Who really knows?

Imagine Alex Trebek reading this on the next Jeopardy show (perhaps under the category "Places Named for Great Generals"): "The Global Positioning System, with billions of users around the world and deeply integrated into the fabric of human society, is operated from this Air Force Base." How would the contestants fare on that one?

The truth is, our warfighters, our nation's security, and, yes, even human society - all depend greatly upon the activities performed day in and day out within this 21st century fort at this special place where the Great Plains meet the Rocky Mountains, about eight miles east of Colorado Springs, Colo. It's not just GPS. Airmen at Schriever, also operate the nation's military satellite communications systems - providing a central nervous system for our military as well as our national leadership. There are also new cutting-edge forms of space-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance receiving their guidance from Schriever, including the all new Space-based Space Surveillance System, poised to revolutionize how we maintain awareness within the space domain.

Schriever is also a place where the vast domains of space and cyberspace converge. The Air Force Satellite Control Network is one branch of this confluence. It has been the backbone of information flow to and from space for decades, supporting nearly all military, intelligence and manned spaceflight activities.

Of course, there are the 50th Space Wing's mission partners here too, including the Space Innovation and Development Center, key elements of the Missile Defense Agency, Strategic Command's Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense, and others. Together, these organizations are probing new frontiers in technology, taking the nation to the next level in space and defense capabilities.

And let us not forget our Total Force teammates in the 310th Space Wing who are leading the charge in defining and growing Air Force Reserve space expertise for the Air Force. Many members of the 310th work right alongside their active duty counterparts across the full spectrum of mission activities at Schriever.

So there you have it, the Greatest Air Force Base the world has never seen. Let's face it, Schriever Air Force Base may not be on the front pages of newspapers around the world, or featured prominently in today's history books. It may not be near the top of the list of places to visit on a vacation to Colorado, though it seems tours are slowly increasing. Your average person on the street could not tell you where Schriever Air Force Base is, let alone what goes on there.

But those who serve on Schriever know they are, without fanfare, quietly and surely, making a tremendous difference across the globe. For them, that's good enough.

heres the source: Air Force Space Command

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm confused. Is this guy claiming that Elenin is an alien craft or that its a normal comet and we are steering it? Or both?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Thanks OP for posting.
I'm very interested in this too, having followed it a few weeks ago before it fizzled out.
If it is true, questions that spring to mind are-
Why announce in 5 days?
What is the significance of that date?
Could it be that whatever 'it' is, would become obvious/visible to the public anyway, prompting the need for the disclosure?
How does this serve whoever is making this announcement? (False flag etc)

I'm personally leaning towards BS at this time, but like most, would like to see something truly remarkable come from this.
Back to the 'wait n see'.....grrrrr
Also, does anyone know of a link that has been edited to only have "bluecoats question/answers? (Kinda like Hidden-hands!)
Cheers S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well it may just be entertainment, but is there any basis in any of the story?

First off are there such creatures as Space marines, who you might expect would be the 'non-terrestrial officers' McKinnon talked about as having seen mention of on military sites when he was hacking.

Well, there was/is project Project Hot Eagle conceived in 2002, and is the same 1950's concept as mentioned by another poster back a bit. Basically it is to send 'Space marines' to anywhere in the world at a 'moments' notice, and get there the next moment, (my words) but you get the idea, however they would need to hitch a lift back. More, but brief reading here,

en.wikipedia.org...(military)

I'll look for a pdf file on it. So it would seem that there are Space marines, and that McKinnon is correct on what he saw. It would not be hard then to associate those naval spacecraft that have er, vanished, with Hot Eagle.

It is a far cry from Tex's thread's link story, but there at least the starting point is verifiable within its limits. As for the point about the organisations name would be, SPAWAR is very much an umbrella group, and different groups like NAVSPACE, SUSTAIN and the rest have differing roles, it's probably done to confuse people and hide the spending.

Well, I found a pdf, and it's fairly official, and subtitled 'Wild ride' and it is recent 2007 and I would bet it's an ongoing agenda,

www.au.af.mil...
edit on 31-8-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don’t think anyone has mentioned this yet, but what I found really interesting in his Q&A on the other site is when asked about the large triangular crafts that have been seen in recent years. He said that they are “ours” and use a similar tech as the craft that goes beyond earth orbit, but they are not capable of actually traveling outside our orbit.

I will say, hoax or not, this guy has done some research or has an imaginative mind, or both. But I would like to ask, nicely of course, if the naysayers/debunkers/critics could move on from this thread, as to not clog it with the negative posts. We get it that you don’t believe it, and I personally respect that decision. With that said, could you please respect our opinions as well? Someone mentioned that it seems the people against this Navy Space Man idea, just like to call the people who are somewhat believers, stupid. Why is that? I’m going to guess that it just helps you feel better about your decision, because in truth you are uncertain that you made the correct decision. You can see the difference in the people that are content with their decision because they don’t ridicule other’s ideas and thoughts, whereas the people not set in their thought process has to bash everyone else’s ideas and opinions. So, if you are the one unsure of your decision, just read and figure it out for yourself, but keep your negativity to yourself as well then. But, if you want to add constructive thoughts against this idea, then feel free as I would think that would be helpful to the overall thread. But the negativity and childish name calling should really stop.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Nonsense is everywhere. The ability to see humor in it is a survival trait.

For my second line, I will admit that everything in the first line is stuff I just made up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

So I'd guess your Avatar is not an accurate representation of you. That guy looks like he needs some whiskey and a good lay.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

More than that, there are the wackey space systems radars everywhere, including the UK.

www.fas.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
there is so much spam its unreal, its full of it! am not talking about the post am talking about the replies! why is it so hard to believe that we may have the capability of this technology?? the only thing your mind is taught to know is things like the internet and discovery channels, do you really think if you havent heard of it the stuff doesnt exist!? if they did find a spacecraft 50 years ago on area 51, thats half a decade ago, who eles knows from that time what things might have progressed to, you think the latest technology is your stupid nano mainstream iphones and android things?! with unlimited money the elites can build what they wish and develop what they want! if i had that kind of power planet earth will certainly not be enough! i would like the lastest technology and travel space. its what they are doing now.. why am i so sure? because its logical, people seem to perceive the only advance technology is what they have heard of through mainstream media and understand it because its shown and explain to us, you really thing they're going to show us the real deal stuff?? PFFT DONT THINK SO. we are not worthy

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

It's not a matter of belief or otherwise, at least as far as I'm concerned, that's why I've looked to see if there was anything in the Space marines scenario as a starter, and there is, see my links above, and have a good read.

You have to bring something to the table, otherwise all you'll get is the back and forward banter like it's true, it's rubbish with no back-up. which is a sore waste of time. I said earlier on that bluecoat could be creating a tale around some fact, therein 'Space marines' and at the very least the concept exists, and is likely ongoing, (the morality of it all is another subject).
That, however is a far cry from hyper speed spacecraft on the face of it. More info is needed, so go and have a look round, see what you might find.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

If the claims are so extraordinary, and the person flaunting this, "Knowledge," knows this, then why bother even posting it without extraordinary evidence, as well? No one should take him seriously.. period.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This guy seems bunk to me. If I was going to leak stuff on the net I wouldn't pick just one site. I would have at least 20 lined up for the time I was going to release the information.

I am questioning whether or not the administrators of that site he allegedly posted to have something to do with it to boost traffic and possibly get more members/donations.

My prediction is that when the time comes for the announcement, the site in question will shut down for hours and threads from blucoat2 removed.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay dont shoot the messenger:

Hmm, ok...we will see....

Bluecoat2- I Shall make an announcement in five days at 13H00 CET, a few hours before a major planned event.

And a short time later he posted this:

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

So...you made a thread about someone whom said he would make a thread.

Marge....get the gun...

*Hands over Blunderbuss*

Into the "HOAX" section. I've had my fill of "something's gonna happen in xxxx-time"-threads, they are the ATS-variation of SPAM.
edit on 8/31/2011 by diakrite because: afterthought

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

WOW!!! You know for a FACT that this isnt true?! Got any evidence it's a hoax...........No really......I'll wait.....hmmm.... Thats an amazing argument you have.

The truth is you no more know that this is false as I know its true. So until we get HARD facts that this is a hoax will just have to put up with this being in the forum thats its in. ........(rant over)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Jupiter could just be a code name for a mission.....maybe it is a secret mission to the moon, mars or another solor system..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

wait for a couple of days for proof of me (and many others)being right..... I'm no prophet, but this is the umphteenth BS thread. Been a member long enough to smell them from a mile away.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If ATS wasnt so desperate for traffic these people would get ban hammered instantly

At the very least move it to the hoax forum

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why are you guys even in this thread, don't venture in if it puts you off so much. We are reading it, whether it is true or not is not really a big deal right now. If it is then wow, if not then no big deal right? He is not selling anything to anyone, just passing on info.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

He is not selling anything to anyone, just passing on info.

So... in your world there is no difference between lies and info. Wow.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

You have officially bored me

Wow...yeah you proved your point there very well...

If that is how you deal with claims like this one, you obviously are an extremely naive person. But keep telling yourself you are "officially bored"...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join