It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies About Syria - Mainstream Media CAUGHT AGAIN showing FAKE mass protests.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Before Syria is subject to a "humanitarian intervention" by the UN and NATO by the end of this year, the mainstream media has been caught once again showing FAKE protests and manipulated signs carried by the protesters.

NATO must be getting really desperate to overthrow Syria aswell, but why?

Just to have a war with Iran?

That is certainly madness because that would undoubtedly lead to World War 3 with Russia and China finally getting involved...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

S&F great find.

Jesus Christ its getting ridiculous how blatant they are becoming and people still refuse to believe.

what a joke.
edit on 30-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Syria here we come!!

The lies spewing from the MSM regarding Libya was just the start, I guess.

If NATO attack Syria, Iran is allied and that will give them a perfect excuse to declare war with Iran.

Happy days!!

edit on 30/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Syria here we come!!

The lies spewing from the MSM regarding Libya was just the start, I guess.

If NATO attack Syria, Iran is allied and that will give them a perfect excuse to declare war with Iran.

Happy days!!

edit on 30/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

What about Iraq and Vennizuela?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They are practicing for their giant mothership alien attack news clips.
Trial and error test runs.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
They are practicing for their giant mothership alien attack news clips.
Trial and error test runs.

Dont know about Giant Alien Spaceship but they are clearing place for something....i am just waiting when China will say :ENOUGH! That will be interesting to see,as for Russia,i think they might also be against it,but weather they will interveneall there is something really big going on,and i dont mean Elenin,or Anunaki sh*t!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

They are already gearing up to Venezuela. Hugo Chavez made the first move to repatriate all of his gold assets invested in the US and Europe back to Venezuela. I wonder what TPTB will do in reaction to this...

Maybe a false flag attack on the US/Europe and blame it on Venezuela?

Or maybe another taste of fake protests in need for "humanitarian intervention"?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

I'm guessing China/Russia will only react if they see their interests directly threatened. Russia has a base in Syria. It will be Interesting to see what their reaction will be if NATO interferes once again.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You may say this is religious BS, but I disagree, that is it's pretty clear that they are paving the way for their one world leader(the anti-christ) the jews/masons messiah(obviously not Jesus) and their one world jewish/masonic government, first jewish/kabbalist/masonic lies to get Americans to fight and die against Israels enemies in Afghanistan, then more lies to declare war on Iraq, then more lies to declare war on Libya, and now more lies to declare war on Syria, and more lies trying to push war with Iran, and we also saw more lies invovling Egypt, it obviously started long before this latest spike of zionist genocide on muslims, but they've definitely ramped it right up lately.

Interestingly Islam teaches that the anti-christ(again not Jesus, but the jews false messiah) will first appear on the border of Syria.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If anyones interested, heres another video showing mainstream media manipulation of events in Syria:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
More evidence of mainstream media manipulation of events in Syria. Good of RT News to report the truth.

edit on 1-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

They're getting so obvious..

They fake protests in these countries yet play down REAL protests in the West and Israel etc..

Pretty sure people are waking up to the lies though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I seriously wonder how much of these Libyan and Syrian "mass protests" we've been shown by the mainstream media is actually footage from protests in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Ofcourse, NATO and the UN wouldn't dare to intervene in those countries as they have a lot of oil and banking dealings there.

edit on 1-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think the powers that be are coming down hard on Syria in the hope that Assad will freak, find himself painted into a corner and decide the only chance he has of coming out of this is to launch all his chemical/biological weapons on Israel from Syria and (byproxy) Lebanon. If that happnes, Gaza will throw in everything they've been keeping back that Iran has given them. Then, Israel will do all the dirty work the US wants them to. What happens to Israel is immaterial and always has been as far as US foreign policy goes. There are no frienships, just games and players.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm so glad you started this thread, CI. I was going to do exactly the same thing. Given the extent of the lies and fakery in the media to justify the illegal attack on Libya, it's important to expose the fake news about Syria as much as possible, because we know Syria is their next target.

Nice one.

edit on 1-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join