It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel/Iran Squaring Off Over Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I guess we can now say "Game On?"

Looks to be the case. According to the AP, Israel is bolstering its naval presence on Egypt's border at the same time as Iran.

What's perhaps the most scary is that, reading the article, Israeli officials downplay the action. When Israel tries to downplay a military maneuver as "routine," you can bet something big is coming. THis may coincide with predictions made recently that Iran and Israel will go to war this September. Seems to be coming on cue.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
These type of things are a regular occurrence around this region of the world, (between various countries).. how many times have we seen it before?

i think its a bit early to be making predictions about all out war..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Usual fear mongering BS.
Not you, but the source Its self.

Israel won't dare risk a confrontation with Iran just yet, It hasn't got backing by the US OR the MSM., but to be fair Its Israel and they most likely don't care at this stage but Its still doubtfull.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

en.wikipedia.org...

If it's just Egypt it may be nothing. But if Israel felt threatened by more than one country they certainly could launch a pre emptive strike.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

“Gray” is bang on. The tiny Nation of Israel will not go quietly. They do have Nukes after all. If this does not settle down, it will get worse.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Iran wants to get nuked to oblivion by squaring off over Egypt? I dont think so. Did you guys see the green submarine on PRESSTV that Akhmanutjob is stepping into? Thet thing looks like a complete wreck. Its their "15th fleet" LMAO!!!!

top topics

join