It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the US Hiding about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The family members of the victims of 9/11 recently got a letter from DOJ saying there has not been a date set for any of the conspirators of 9/11. As an attorney I find this really unbelievable 10 years after the fact, especially when the ring leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed, on video, at great length years ago. They (US) must think thee is something that would come out at trial that they don't want the public to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
An easier question to answer is what are they not hiding.
It's a short list.

The real truth will probably never be known at this point.
The only thing we can know for sure is that what we were told and shown is a fabrication.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
The family members of the victims of 9/11 recently got a letter from DOJ saying there has not been a date set for any of the conspirators of 9/11. As an attorney I find this really unbelievable 10 years after the fact, especially when the ring leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed, on video, at great length years ago. They (US) must think thee is something that would come out at trial that they don't want the public to know.

You think there is "something"? I think there are MANY things they don't want the public to know.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That microwave weapons that derive from Nicolai Tesla's research were used to bring down the towers...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The planes guidance systems were hacked, and they were remotely piloted to their ends.
The 3rd plane was shot down by the military, against the design of the conspirators plan - then covered up by the government so as not to have to disclose that they shot down a civilian aircraft, proceeding next to concoct the hero story that was put before the public.
Some very wealthy people knew of the event in advance, as is evidenced by money flows.
Some unknown evidence against unknown people had resided in the towers.
The plane that flew into the pentagon wasn't a plane, and was designed to make sure there was a war response to the attack, as well as once again destroying evidence against unknown parties held at the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The short answer to your question is: Everything.

As we are not to leave just one line replies to posts let me say.

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ya its called the truth there really reusing those hijackers somewhere else maybe Libya who knows they can't front there employees out like that oh wait they did when bush fronted out that CIA agent or at least his top aids did hmm idk then.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

The family members of the victims of 9/11 recently got a letter from DOJ saying there has not been a date set for any of the conspirators of 9/11.

Do you have any reference for this statement?

As an attorney I find this really unbelievable 10 years after the fact, especially when the ring leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed, on video, at great length years ago.

Really? You find it unbelievable? What is your frame of reference? Has there ever been a cased similar to this in US history?

They (US) must think thee is something that would come out at trial that they don't want the public to know.

Do you ever read or listen to the news? Are you not aware that the trials of the terrorists has been a political hot potato that has even prompted legislation?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maybe they are hiding incomprehensible stupidity.

Skyscrapers have to hold themselves up all over the world. Gravity is pretty much the same all over the planet.

Can you find the distribution of steel, level by level, for any skyscraper, anywhere?

The problem is people concentrate on governments and media instead of physics and no governments can change physics. Regardless of who flew the planes could that make WTC 1 & 2 collapse? Because if they could not then what do any confessions by known individuals matter?

What happens in a trial if some physicists say planes could do it and some physicists say they could not? How can they have excuses for not having accurate data on the steel and concrete distributions? How do they explain no engineering school being able to make a physical model that can completely collapse?

psik

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
9/11 conspiracy theorists must embrace the truth or the country will be destroyed!

10 years now, Tim Osman is still dead, and yet the war on Americans rages on. 9/11 conspiracy theorists KNOW the CIA and MOSSAD were behind 9/11, and yet they continue to claim it was all the work of a conspiracy of 19 hijackers who somehow defeated the NORAD and FAA.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The US isn't hiding anything, the US government or rather secret US government is hiding everything even themselves. George Bush senior is probably the one you should be asking this question to.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

would you pm me and go furthur. That's one of the best answers i've seen so far.

Peace!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Podius1 because: misspelled word

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Anyone who has done black smith work knows you need an incredibly hot fire just to get steel to turn red. And even then it cools almost immediately. The amount of smoke billowing out of the towers meant the fire was mostly out, as a raging inferno produces less smoke than one that is almost quenched. The black smoke indicates painted objects like ceilings, floors, office equipment was burning. The argument that office equipment, which is mostly plastic, somehow burned hot enough to melt steel is ridiculous. Plastic melts about as quickly as paper, and when it burns up, that's it, there's nothing left to weaken the steel. Since the towers stood for about an hour after the initial plane impact, obviously the plane did not cause the tower to collapse. So from the time the plane impacted to when it collapsed, something had to have burned hot enough to not just weaken the steel but pulverize it. Plastic can't do this, and the aviation fuel was visibly seen to have evaporated almost immediately upon impact, which is natural for combustible fluids to do. That fire ball most likely was what caused the office fire to catch fire, but the fire was mostly out shortly after that as can be seen by the black smoke.

And even if you say somehow after all this the tower just collapsed, how could it be that the exact same thing would happen to both towers when the planes hit different areas on both towers?

And even if you think this still somehow happened, how did building 7 which was not hit by an airplane also come down when buildings near it were worse off yet remained standing?

internetage.webs.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The plane that flew into the pentagon wasn't a plane, and was designed to make sure there was a war response to the attack, as well as once again destroying evidence against unknown parties held at the pentagon.

Oh man don't fall for that no plane foolishness, plenty of people saw the plane, there WAS wreckage from it, and the MASSIVE hole is clearly the outline of the plane (the outside impact hole BEFORE the wall facade collapsed, not the tiny after collapse image, and no the round interior ring hole from the nose cone)

Anyways.......

Put options were placed just before the attacks but no one ever claimed the money (smart on their part)

shortly before sept 11 (actually I think it was September 10th) Rummy was doing a press conference explaining that the pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars of spending and was investigating. As well, during this time the Enron scandal was taking place and leading directly to the doorstep of the whitehouse.

And guess what?

The investigators looking into the mission trillions were in the very section of the pentagon that got hit, as well as all of their records.

WTC? SEC and all their records, all gone.

there are so many pieces to the puzzle, but another poster said something that you should all take to heart.

It doesn't matter if the planes were hijacked in person or remotely. It doesn't matter that Mossad agents had advanced warning. It doesn't matter that israelis working at the WTC got Odigo messages warning them of the attack (not specifically). It doesn't matter that put option bets were placed on the airlines. It doesn't matter that most of the hijackers are still alive today. It doesn't matter that the BBC reported LIVE that WTC7 had collapsed, 20 minutes before it collapsed. It doesn't matter that Norad never scrambled interceptors. It doesn't matter that they were running various simulations and drills, at the times of the attacks, that almost exactly mirrored the real attacks. It doesn't really matter that they have found thermite/thermate residue in the dust samples. It doesn't matter that they found perfectly spherical iron balls (tell tale thermite reaction). It doesn't matter if they shot that plane down or it crashed. It doesn't matter that dozens if not more witnesses(including NYPD and FDNY) reported molten metal and multiple explosions

What matters is this.

Jet fuel and office supplies can NOT reach the almost 3000 degree temperatures to melt certified steel.

Office fires burn up their fuel and move on, making for uneven heat distribution, making a perfectly symmetrical collapse (wtc7) almost impossible.

Ignore the twin towers, wtc7 is your smoking gun.

Talking specifically about WTC7 we must know a few things.

It wasn't hit by a plane and as such suffered no structural damage.
From the videos, audio tapes, and witnesses present, WTC7 suffered limited fires.

A gravity fueled collapse simply can't travel at free fall speeds at all, even if it's only for the first few seconds, it's impossible.

For THAT to happen, the entire structure below the fail point must offer no resistance, and this is impossible UNLESS the core structure was damaged (on purpose or not).

It's a basic law of physics that, on September 11th, did not apply in New York City.

there are thousands of physicists, engineers, architects, and demolitions experts who are telling you exactly what I just did, in a much more convincing and factually backed up manner. Listen to them.

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
you ask, "What is the US hiding about 9/11". Simple, I can answer that for you in one line.
-The fact that they did this to their own country-

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Nearly 50 years later we still haven't gotten the official truth about the JFK assassination so why would anyone expect after 10 years, the truth behind 9-11 would be revealed?

And although we're in a Quickening (where information is coming at us faster and faster in less and less time) there are also more and more filters (disinformationists) to do damage control and confuse the hell out of the minion.

All one has to do is 1) Stop waiting for validation. 2) Realize the events from Sept 11, 2001 defies logic 3) All governments lie to their people 4) All wars are created by the PTB.

Once you go through those four steps you can easily siphon out the un-truths.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
good site check out is cafr 1 .com man on a mission willie rodriguez the BUILDINGS WERE FLAWED and had to be demolished due to asbestos & the danger of collapse in hurricane force winds . 2 the amount of gold in the vaults under the towers 300+ million vanished this will play with your mind 8.55 am new york a plane hits in scotland we heard about it at 9.30 am GMT . THATS 4.30 IN JEW YORK shows how much organization that took . i took great delite in asking reporters that one WHAT TIME DID YOU HEAR ABOUT 9/11 YOU GET BLANK STARES ON THAT SUBJECT you wont see that on loose change .read up on ALBERT PIKE 3 WORLD WARS. HE WAS MASTER MASON OF AMERICA

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Podius1

would you pm me and go furthur. That's one of the best answers i've seen so far.

Peace!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Podius1 because: misspelled word

I don't really have any more for you. Those are the basic conclusions I came to after reading 10 years of documents & arguments. I'm no expert, nor do I have any of my own evidence. Just an avid reader and analyst.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"As an attorney I find this really unbelievable 10 years after the fact...."

Sir, I find it really unbelievable that you of all people as an attorney for at least 10 years......dont understand fully WHY they have not been prosecuted. Its so obvious in an "evidenciary" sort of way.

*Simple Wikipedia definition: "Evidenciary"-as in necessary to prosecute and convict, including appeal:
"Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion."

Of course, none of that reality can be brought up in court.
edit on 30-8-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

i dont know what they are hiding, but I think I get what bush got out of it. Fame. Regardless what the story is years, or hundreds, or thousands of years from now, but he will always be mentioned along with it. Kudos to going down in history.. We should quickly take his name out of all history books.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join