It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Elenin made everyone on ATS Mad?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm part of the "c" group but if you gave me a club I'll be sure to hit the other way.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Great!! And then in 3 weeks when you are all wrong about everything you can come back!

Watch out its going to hit the earth!!! No wait......we didn't carry the 1 we might never see it. Good work.

Dude give it up! You've been pwned

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp
So I go back to my first point none know so STFU

... but it's not really a point. It's a reasonably belligerent statement. What you are suggesting is that because no one knows if elenin is a comet or the starship enterprise performing saucer separation, then everyone who says it is not, should shut the fugly uncle up.

Sooo, Nah.

Here's some basic data.

Space is big. It has lots of crap in it. Lots. Some of this crap happens to magically form things called comets. We have seen them numerous times. We've seen them impact. We've seen them return on a regular basis.. We like comets and they don't stink.

Fords do not exist in space. At all. No one has ever seen a Ford in space. Ever. Despite just how vastly big space is, and how many solar systems would have to be born and then perish before you could see from one end to the other, there has never been a known Ford vehicle in space. Also Fords stink, Holdens rule.

It's not a competition of logic. It's a simple fact.

We see what appears to be a comet in space. Now, it could be a comet, or it could be a ford. It could be Jesus playing Xbox. We can only make an assumption based on the data we are getting from that region.

We cannot prove either case with our limited observation, but by using reason we can make a reasonable determination,

Things we've observed in space, a shortbus guide:
* Comets = true
* Fords = false
* Jesus = false

Therefore while we cannot provide physical evidence that Elenin is not a Ford nor a saviour banging out pwnt in CODBO, and neither can I provide you with pictures so that this did indeed happen, we are still safe to assume that it is in fact a comet, and not, as it were, a ford.

Sure, it's still being steered by Zolart'grr, leader of the Reptilian colonies, into the earth - I can't help you there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Is this about 2012 and doomsday? Because frankly I don't care its all a hoax, whatever you heard it's fake!

but this is my opinion your opinion matters too!

edit on 12/01/2009 by pussycat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join