It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons Freemasons Use And Weapons To Defeat Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm sure I'm going to see some replies like, "omg, the masons are such nice people, why would you say things like that", so it'll be easy to sort through all the shills but here i go.

You cant be a freemason unless you have your handy dandy supply of microchips and implant guns which can be bought on or off line. Ever run into people ya dont wanna run into? Well too bad, they got you on gps, among other things. These terrorists like to induce trauma. I suggest learning everything you can about trauma and maybe some knowledge will trigger some forgotten memories to better help you. Everyone has suffered from trauma and im not tryna keep people down, people need to know what has been done to them. The freemasons are very knowledgable in the field of n.l.p. Basically tryna play god with you. (maybe even telling you which god to believe in, they dont care as long as you pick one) Get rid of your fake friends, brush them off if you see them and go about your business. This collective group lacks courage so any one man can beat them. You're asking how now, what would be your weapon of choice? YOUR VOICE! (and get a stun gun too)

I wouldnt even be surprised if all the charity money is actually stolen funds! Crooked scum bags! Im only talkin about the 80%. 20% are clueless, so maybe the 20% arent even masons!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a joke. I like that idea better than the reality that there's someone running around the streets who thinks Masons buy chip-implant guns online and run around brainwashing people, or some such nonsense.

Stop looking for conspiracies where they don't exist. You'll sleep better.
edit on 30-8-2011 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You're obviously a shill J.

Masons are guys who like to get together, away from their families, and have a few beers and a few laughs. Definitely a conspiracy there.

Sure, it's possible that in the very high levels there is some sort of strange corruption going on but, en-masse, masons are normal dudes. You should calm down.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I thought I was being oh-so-clever. What gave me away as a shill for the Masons? Is it my love of charitable works, or my love of a nice cold beer?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I actually have first hand experience with these knuckle heads. They always approach you, you never approach them (initiation perspective) But if you dont accept, they will try to make your life a living hell. So its evident that the world doesnt need freemasonry, the freemasons need the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
I actually have first hand experience with these knuckle heads. They always approach you, you never approach them (initiation perspective) But if you dont accept, they will try to make your life a living hell. So its evident that the world doesnt need freemasonry, the freemasons need the world.

Are you sure you're not confusing them with L.Ron Hubbard heads or Jehova's witnesses?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Still weeding out the trolls, uppin.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's people screwing with you or Scientologists or Jehova's Witnesses. Sorry, it's masonic tradition not to approach people about membership. They can't recruit, especially not random people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
spot on about the nlp stuff.

i bet working for the Illuminati is great fun

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee

I was approached by my neighbour two years ago (He is a 32nd degree) anyway I can not afford the joining fee or the dinner jacket etc ...
When I was sick In the middle of winter I came outside after waking up to find a huge pile of firewood, I was like wtf ... It was my neighbour who arranged it

The only conspiracy here is YOU ...
There is an old teaching ... TRUE CHARITY IS NEVER TALKED ABOUT, ONLY THE PERSON RECEIVING IT KNOWS ... The masons I know never gloat about their good works but you can certainly see it in our community ....
Another point is I often ask about spiritual things & my friend always gives me a straight answer ....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
spot on about the nlp stuff.

i bet working for the Illuminati is great fun

I wouldnt know.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It's obvious you haven't done too much research on this, as one of the main points of it is that one must seek to join, there is no recruitment.

As for dues, the fee is not that much. I've looked into joining in the past, but circumstances changed. I likely will join eventually. I've met with Masons, including a couple 32nd degree ones (there are actually a LOT of these, hehe), toured the lodges, etc. and always found them to be very nice and respectable men, who do charity work.

While in the early days, Masons were very active in politics, etc. (this nation was pretty much founded by Masons), with modern society, that level of involvement is not so extensive anymore. (nor could it be, logistically).

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ive been doing alot of thinking about the freemasons. Logic's been gettin the best of me so I'm not gonna let a couple A-hole freemasons spoil the bunch because it wouldnt be fair.

top topics

join