It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
· Abstinence-only sex education: Get AIDS and die, sinners.
· Accountability: Sovereign immunity
· Actionable Intelligence: Groupthink
· Affirmative action: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Balanced budget: Trillions for war, but not one penny for social programs
· Balance of powers: Meaningless impediments to proper government
· Bipartisanship: "Date rape"--Grover Norquist
· Big government: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· Big tent: You can come in, but you have to stand over there and cheer whenever we give the signal
· Clash of civilizations: Anti-Muslim Crusade
· Class war: The oppression of the rich by the poor
· Communist: Black
· Compassionate Conservatism: Rank hypocrisy
· Competition: Subsidies and other government favors
· Consensus: What we say we think
· Conservative: Greedy, racist, or Christian Dominionist
· Controversial: We said No!
· Corruption: Acting in the public interest, rather than staying bought by corporations
· Culture war: "This is a Christian country! How dare you quote Thomas Jefferson?"; The oppression of the Christian Right by atheists (everybody else, including other Christians)
· Commentator: Propagandist
· Defense Department: War Department
· Democracy: Oligarchy; rule by our sort
· Diplomacy: Shoot first and refuse to answer questions later
· Domestic terrorist: The ACLU, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference
· Due process: The rules that apply only to Real Americans
· Economics: Fairy tales, "Voodoo", Market Fundamentalism, Reaganomics, pie in the sky
· Education: Indoctrination
· Empathy: Palling around with the riff-raff
· Enhanced interrogation: Torture
· Elitism: Wanting everybody to get a real education
· Equal rights: More equal for us
· Evidence: Lousy Liberal-biased facts
· Family values: Our families, not yours
· Fascist: Black
· Fiscal responsibility: Cutting social programs for the poor and minorities
· Free and fair election: One that our candidate won
· Free markets, Free trade: Free for corporations, not for natural persons
· Freedom of religion: You can go to Hell.
· Freedom of speech, and of the press: When I want to hear your opinion, I'll tell it to you.
· Grassroots organization: Subsidiary of lobbying firm
· Human rights: Property rights. Well, guns, too.
· Immorality: Sex education
· Judicial activist: One who holds that Constitutional protections apply to the riff-raff
· Law and order: Keeping the riff-raff down
· Legal technicalities: Constitutional protections
· Liberal: Richard M. Nixon, the tree-hugging (EPA), Socialist (guaranteed income), Peacenik (ended Vietnam War) appeaser (trip to China); Barry Goldwater, the anti-Christian-Right supporter of gays in the military
· Liberal bias: Any concern for facts
· Liberal Media:Those biased by facts; Mainstream media
· Liberty: Property rights, gun rights, no regulation of business, no enforcement of civil rights for the poor and for minorities
· Loony Left: Moderate Republicans
· Mainstream of American thought: American exceptionalism; White Supremacy; unfettered corporate greed
· Mainstream media: Right-wing media
· National security: Keeping the world safe for kleptocracy
· Nazi: Black
· News: What it says in our press releases
· Obama is Hitler, Stalin, the AntiChrist, not a US citizen, etc.: He's Black, which is worse.
· Ordinary citizen: Lobbyist
· Original intent: In Constitutional law, slavery and exclusion of women and the poor from voting
· Ownership society: Way more for us with a few crumbs for you, if you vote for us
· Patriot: Scoundrel
· Person: Corporation; White male
· Personal responsibility: Do as I say, not as I do
· Pork: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· Principles, Conservative : "All for us and nothing for other people"--Adam Smith
· The Public Interest: The interests of corporations
· Public works: Pork
· Quotas: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Racism: Alleged Black and Hispanic hatred of Whites
· Real Americans: White male Republican Christians
· Reporter: Advocate
· Republic: Oligarchy; rule by our sort, as described by Plato
· Right to life: Rights of the unborn, but not of anybody else. In extreme cases, Death to abortionists!
· Rule of law: What I say goes
· Science: Creationism
· Small government: No social programs for the poor and minorities
· Socialist: Black
· Southern Strategy: The South will rise again!
· Special interests: The public interest
· Starve the beast: No social programs for the poor
· States' rights: The right to oppress their own people
· Statesman: Naked opportunist
· Strict constructionist: One who upholds slavery and exclusion of women and the poor from voting; one who maintains that the 14th Amendment protections for ex-slaves are primarily meant to protect corporations
· Support the troops: Support the war
· Tax protest: He's Black.
· Terrorist: Democrat
· Thoughtful: Unprincipled
· Traitor: Democrat
· Trickle-down: Gusher up
· Truth: What we say today, no matter what we said last year.
· Tyranny: Enforcement of civil rights legislation and regulation of business
· Tyrant: Elected Black Democrat
· Unamerican: American
· Unitary executive: King; theocrat
· Unsound: Principled
· Uppity: Thinking that equality applies to you
· Voter Fraud: Anything that lets more poor people and minorities vote
· War on drugs: War on Black society
· Waste, fraud, and abuse: Government spending on the poor and minorities
Originally posted by WizardVanWizard
Here's an exerpt from another website full of free thinkers. Turns out that Dems/Liberals have their own slick code words as well. Lifted from cheneypedia.org...Some are eerily similar to some GOP codes!
· Abstinence-only sex education: A class to skip out on to smoke pot.
· Accountability: Sovereign immunity*
· Affirmative action: Don't worry, you don't HAVE to be qualified, brotha!
· Balanced budget: Trillions for failed corporations...(well, cool.)
· Balance of powers: Meaningless impediments to proper government*
· Bipartisanship: We'll throw the dinosaurs a bone.
· Big government: A chicken in every pot, a finger in every pie.
· Big tent: You can come in, but you have to stand over there and cheer whenever we give the signal*
· Clash of civilizations: Is terribly wrong, but a hybrid still needs gasoline, right?
· Class war: It's not your fault you're on welfare.
· Communist: No, no, SOCIALIST.
· Competition: The state will buy out MY business, no MINE!
· Consensus: What we say they think, must be true.
· Due process:Every paedophile deserves his day in court!
· Economics: We can spend our way out of debt.
· Education: Indoctrination*
· Empathy: A way to instill White Guilt.
· Equal rights: More equal for us.*
· Evidence: Conjecture; hearsay, etc.
· Family values: Dated, redneck philosophies
· Fascist: White with a 250K+ income
· Fiscal responsibility: Like we said we've got to spend our way out of debt.
· Free markets, Free trade: Free for corporations, not for natural persons*
· Freedom of religion: For Muslims only.
· Freedom of speech, and of the press: When I want to hear your opinion, I'll get someone in Hollywood who represents you instead.
· Grassroots organization: Subsidiary of lobbying firm*
· Immorality: Going to a Christian Citadel.
· Judicial activist: One who holds that Constitutional protections apply to housepets.
· Liberal: Barack Obama...
· Liberal bias: That's slander!
· Liberal Media: We can't get a word in, Whitey runs the media!
· Liberty: Enforcement of civil rights for the poor and for minorities, but not for whites; gun control, state-owned properties. (No gardening!)
· Obama is Hitler, Stalin, the AntiChrist, not a US citizen, etc.: He's Black, so it doesn't really matter, anyway.
· Ordinary citizen: Mexican Immigrant
THe ones with asterisks are the similar ones...hehehehe.
Originally posted by schitzoandro
reply to post by TDawgRex
ha! no i have had no kool-aid! someone sent me that in an email, and i couldn't think of a better place to put it then here!