It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The golden Arches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
reply to post by Alxandro

this is da point !!! i know everyone hates the greedy vampire coorperations but they ususally provide alot of jobs and a service..even if it minimum wage

Doesn't matter, they are hoarding all their money and they need to give me some.
The hell with their employees, give me some of that redistributed wealth.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

I’m curious as to what would happen financially as well as socially if say, Mc Donald’s shut down globally for a 24 hour period.

For 24 hours, not much will happen but if it were to happen and not only to McDonalds but every fast food joint out there and it happened suddenly and lasted for weeks and months or even years. Then society as we know it will crumble and fall.

it would be chaos on the streets man, were will like 90% of people eat at in there daily rat race.

It would be chaos I tellzz you. I know some people...well at least one guy, who if you took away his McDonalds and Wendies or Jack in the box, and all that, he would probably starve to death.

Oh and the fat cats would probably take a dip in there stock and profits no doubt, and the workers will be getting no checks and money, but worry not the idols and heads of these corporations they will most likely get a bail out from the government if worst comes to worst.
So they should be just fine, especially seeing as they don't eat the stuff they sell.

<< 1   >>

join