It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be The Setting For The Ninth and Final Sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Cherokee also have a say in these "times" we are living in. It is all interesting.....real interesting but are we to believe every prophecy we hear about? Nope....don't think so. Being aware is all we can do.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Yea I really thing Logman is right here. There is no reason why I should expect this prophesy to be that old, for a people like the natives of Australia have no writings and traditions shift and change. It was written to appease hatred of the conqueror, and has proven to be so.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I just wanted to give this for food for thought....

April 8th, 2011 Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala To my brothers and sisters around the world: In the name of the Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of the Earth, greetings from Guatemala and the National Council of Elders Mayas, Xinca and Garifuna. I, Wakatel Utiw, “Wandering Wolf,” Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, humbly offer this message to you. I speak now of what we see happening in the world today. According to the Maya Calendars we are living in the time of the 13 Baktun and 13 Ajau. This is a time that comes accompanied with great pain. We are seeing a series of events approaching us as never seen before, these events come charged with tremendous sufferings and pain. They will happen in different places. They will touch us equally, men and women, old and young, indigenous or non-indigenous. All this is due to the contamination. The atmosphere has lost its control. We the Maya see it with much sadness that we will see hunger and drought. Plagues will invade the fields and affect the agriculture; new illnesses will appear and will be difficult to cure. The sun rays are getting stronger and stronger as time goes by. Our recommendation to avoid more suffering is this: No more nuclear testing, no more wars, no more mining and other explorations, no more use of chemicals. This is the only way the human race, the animals and the ancient trees could survive and see the new Sun*. If we do not change, few will be the ones to survive and see the arrival of the 6th Sun. Let’s reconcile with our Creator and our Mother Earth, each one in our own way. For us the Maya will be with our Sacred Fire. Respectfully, Wandering Wolf *Note: RE: “Sun.” Contrary to popular belief the living elders of the Maya do not agree that December 21, 2012 is the end of their calendar. A new “Sun” represents the beginning of a new Long Count cycle in the calendar system of approximately 5,200 years, which they say may not happen for many years.

I just read it a few minutes ago and thought it may be of interest to the ones in this thread. Happy reading.

shiftoftheages.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well its either Elenin or the International Space Station

www.theregister.co.uk...

From the 9th it seems to be the only dwelling in the heavens as we "know"

With this info it might go south even sooner

www.google.com...

Yea Op this could well be something on the horizon, I think their blue katchina is possibly referring to Elenin
edit on 30-8-2011 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by GhettoRice because: SP/Reading Comprehension

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

""This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." "

could be the interwebs as well.....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
No-one has explained why the eighth sign came before the seventh sign. Convenient? If it was real surely they would have kept it in chronological order?

That Hopi prophecy traces back no longer than 40-50 years. All the signs were made up to fit global events. Don't believe me? Prove to yourself where this prophecy came from and how old it is.

Just more End Is Nigh nonsense.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

probably because .....

after an economic collapse.. these types of people are the ones who will.. en mass.. adopt the ways of the Native Americans more rapidly within their groups than conservative types.

sure they have long hair now... and soooome of them have dabbled in native american practices.... or extrapolations of such.. living sustainably .. organicly etc...

but when the economy COLLAPSES... COMpleTELY.. in the near future... is when these people will by word of mouth group by group.. adapt..

i'm not rooting for one side or another.. but thats what the math tells me...

these types of people are more prone to do such a thing.. and that's why i think it's in that chronological order.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The tenth sign is when some Hopi Chief says "Ha, Ha, Got you there!"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Who? Who is according to the Hopi, possessed the first light of wisdom?

Middle East, Persia, Babilon, Sumer, etc... first light of wisdom could be China or India as well...

we'll see...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hi, IamAbeliever.

Thanks for a great thread. The Hopi prophecies have meant a lot to me since I was first introduced to them and have been on my mind a lot lately.

I have ignored the whole comet Elenin thing because I never thought that it would amount to anything significant, but when I went through your thread I felt compelled to check it out for the first time. As a follower of the Hopi prophecies, and just as a guy on the look out for the Blue Star Kachina, I was chagrined to find this on an amateur Australian astronomy site...

C 2010 X1 Elenin 6x5 minsiso 400 uvirmod 350d 10inch 16deg filtered

www.iceinspace.com.au...

I have also been litely following the ATS thread concerning the forum postings from the guy who is supposed to be Navy Space Command personnel and claims to have visited Elenin...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am just as susceptible as the next person, I guess, to fall for a hoax, but there is something about the way the guy says that there will be no Doom but that something 'interesting and neat' will happen that has really got my attention.

As excited as I can get about this sort of thing, OP, I hope you are wrong. It is more fun to look for the Blue Star Kachina than it is to actually find him.

Thanks for a great thread.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Frater210 because: more syntax

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thank you for your kind words. I too have been fascinated by the Hopi prophecies for some time now. I have briefly been in and out of the thread regarding the announcement in five days but did not read the original thread posted by the guy who claims we lost 2 men on Jupiter. Something is indeed strange when it comes to Elenin.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your question makes the rather arrogant assumption that we/I/us the reader already believe in all the religious/hooey/mumbo-jumbo that you are citing to back up your..theory.

I see way too many rubbishy posts on ATS just like this one where quotes from the bible are treated like they are not only unquestionable facts but explanations for things nobody, least of all religious people, understands.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Hi.

A lot of people don't know that the Hopi traveled to the U.N. to deliver their message of peace and prophecy. The U.N., itself, was part of their prophecies and was referred to by them even before it was built as the "House of Mica"...

Hopi spiritual leaders had an ancient prophecy that some day world leaders would gather in a Great House of Mica with rules and regulations to solve the world problems without war. I am amazed to see the prophecy has come true and you are here today! But only a handful of United Nations Delegates are present to hear the Motee Sinom (Hopi for First People) from around the world who spoke here today.

Mr. Thomas Banyacya, Hopi spiritual delegate, 1992
worldprophecies.net...

So I think it is interesting that it turned out that they were met with the very same resistance that you are exhibiting to what they have to tell.

I am also wondering if anyone else has caught the irony of your avatar photo and the photo at the top of page one of this thread?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Forget about all the signs
All we have to look for is when the ceremonies cease,Any insiders or close to the Hopi, know if the party is over?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
eerie about the ISS news released

once again, a space object of ours being removed from space by design

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would be more concerned with the prophecies we know weren't written in the last 50 years,

like the great earthquake that divided that great city babylon into 3 parts....(revelation 16)
kind of hints at the madrid fault line and those 'future maps' of the USA, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For decades, the Hopi prophecies were taken a bit more seriously than other prophecies.
Surely there are prophecies everywhere, from Alaska to the Ukraine, but these are exceptional people.

They managed to get through Spanish rule and English rule without moving an inch and being totally nonviolent.
They never let white people or spies into any of their ceremonies throughout hundreds of years.
They did a lot of life supporting things through their ceremonies.

It has been established that the long hair people learning tribal ways did mean the hippies. After all, there were hundreds of thousands of them in the US and tens of millions imitated them all over the world - if not hundreds - and some still do. The music will never go away - it has transformed the entire world.

And with the exception of a few anthropologists (who probably showed up with short hair, smoking cigarettes and shaving themselves), the first type of white people who did not look down upon NA people but actually looked up to them en masse - were the hippies.

The dwelling place falling down could be a space station falling out of orbit.

It cannot be Elenin as Elenin fell apart yesterday or the day before - in space.

Now notice it does not say it is the end of the world.ú
It merely says "very soon after the ceremonies of my people will cease."

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is about the Hopi prophecies which are modern creations. In facts all of these issues could already have happened.

Consider one of the items. Long hair is not a hippie thing. Long hair was common during the Civil War. Short hair as a style became common after WWI.

It's pretty funny how people latch onto one thing such as long hair and suddenly it is extrapolated out even to conservatives vs liberals and whatever.

Sorry, but this exercise in shoehorning misses the fact that there are many, many ways this shoehorning could be done.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

does anyone know WHEN the hopi prophecy rock was carved?

there is a nazi (sun) and Celtic ( templar cross) on the rock..this is eerie

and how long these oral stories are around

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Kokatsi

does anyone know WHEN the hopi prophecy rock was carved?

there is a nazi (sun) and Celtic ( templar cross) on the rock..this is eerie

and how long these oral stories are around

You hit the nail on the head with 'oral' histories.....

The thing about Native American oral histories is, there are reasons for this.....

An Oral history cannot be destroyed (unless by way of genocide)

An oral history can be kept secret indefinitely...

The Hopi prophecies have NOT left the hopi....These prophecies are fabrications...

Other related prophecies were mistranslated from stone carvings and artifacts...The Hopi are indifferent as to what you think, or how you feel about something that is unique to them..."Think what you want" is the way most Native communities feel...

The more you speculate, the farther you get from the truth....The farther you get from the truth, the better....

If a native Hopi, from the actual bloodline would come forward with these ancient secrets today, you could bet his motivation would be the same as any other MAN on planet earth....Fame, monetary gain, attention and recognition...These things are meaningless to the Hopi....

The Hopi secrets will never leave the Hopi...The Cherokee secrets will never leave the Cherokee...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join