It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be The Setting For The Ninth and Final Sign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So eighth sign happening before the seventh? Anyone? Beachfront property in Arizona anyone? How about a London bridge? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very interesting, and not entirely without merit. But it does seem to be written in a deliberately vague style, much like the horoscopes in chat magazines, the brain fills in the blanks nicely.

Just because it reads like a horoscope doen't mean it is rubbish, but the signs are certainly there. I think the 60's revival bit was a bit weak, if it is real I would say that's the next stage, not a reference to the hippie movement.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

We don't know that, do we. Maybe the eighth sign has nothing to do with the hippies. As I said, maybe it will be a yet to occur spiritual movement as more and more people realize that the Native American beliefs make more sense, and may be more grounded and fact based, than all of the other religions of the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i'm not so keen on the 9 'signs'... but i do think that the blue & red kachina's are the real prophetic message the Hopi held in respect, reverence

here's a snip:

An ancient Hopi Prophecy states…when the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens the 5th world will emerge. This will be the day of Purification. It will come when the Saquasahuh (blue) Kachina dances in the plaza and takes off his mask.

In the final day we will look up in the heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time.

Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South Pole.

In the final days the Blue Star Kachina will come to be with his nephew and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is anti-clockwise.

The twins will be seen in our northwestern skies and they will come to visit flying in their Patuwvotas (flying shields) to see who have remembered the original teachings. They will bring many of their star family with them in the final days. The return of the Blue Kachina who is also known as Nan Ga Sohu will be the forewarning that tells us there will soon be a new day, new way of life and a new world coming.

[...]

www.alchemyoflight.org...

theres a you tube video on the linked article, page,... and a longer story to be read of the times of the kachina going unmasked

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Truthfully, I think someday a nuclear strike will occur somewhere... and that won't be good.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I don't care what people say, I'm actually going to start taking these ancient prophecies more seriously now the way things are going in the world right now...

edit on 30-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

double post...
edit on 30-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Very cool. I hadn't read the last half of those prophesies before, regarding the poles, twins and flying shields, etc. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Weren't these Hopi prophecies proven bogus a long time ago?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
maybe it will be a yet to occur spiritual movement as more and more people realize that the Native American beliefs make more sense, and may be more grounded and fact based, than all of the other religions of the world.

As a Native, i'd advise against your blind following of so called 'native prophecies'....

Native Americans, nationwide, relied on Oral traditions and history, most of which have been HIDDEN, twisted, mistranslated, and simply fabricated by others....
Many Native American tribes also believed that the mountain ranges were created when i great thunderbird hit the earth with its giant wings.

I suppose you believe this too?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Interesting... As for the 5th sign

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

I always thought it could be the Internet. You know, the world wide web?
edit on 30-8-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Ha ha...

Everybody's treating you like Ron Paul in the aftermath of the Iowa Straw Poll.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting, the Islam end times predictions have the same final sign(depending on how you interpret it), "the sun will rise from the west."
And all of the predictions before it have also come to pass.
Strange times, indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I think the first light of wisdom was either Iraq or Egypt. Depends on what scriptures you read that civilization first started in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Funny, the signs of the end I remember, are NONE of these. Actually, I never even heard of this garbage.

I actually don't remember all of them, and cannot seem to find them, but 2 of the signs I do remember were snow in the desert, and blood red water.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Funny, the signs of the end I remember, are NONE of these. Actually, I never even heard of this garbage.

I actually don't remember all of them, and cannot seem to find them, but 2 of the signs I do remember were snow in the desert, and blood red water.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Was it last year when LA got hit with a decent snow storm, and the rivers in Texas or somewhere in the south turned blood red? Not saying there's you're sign but there's 2 that have happened.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
No-one has explained why the eighth sign came before the seventh sign. Convenient? If it was real surely they would have kept it in chronological order?

There were other oil spills before the 60s.

The biggest issue I have is that the Gulf Oil spill wasn't the biggest but it seems to be fitting propaganda for the US while forgetting that the largest oil disaster in history so far happened on a US run oil rig in the 90s in the middle of the Atlantic (nevermind that while BP owned the rig that went kaput in 2009 or 2010, whichever year it was, the disaster that time was the fault of a US supervisor who ignored faults and let it continue until we had the spill we saw all over the Gulf)

Pretty cool explanation though OP, thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There are other prophecies from the native american indians. The GHOST DANCE springs to mind, which tells of great changes and warns the native people to seek safety high up the mountains. I first encountered this in the book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Many Native American tribes also believed that the mountain ranges were created when i great thunderbird hit the earth with its giant wings.

i do not think myths, no matter their culture, where meant to be taken quite so literally... metaphor, symbolism and cultural interpretations all play an imperative role in the deciphering of a myth.

what you are proposing in the interpretation of these "mountain range creation myths" is akin to taking the myths from the bible literally. a rather dangerous, and somewhat childish thing to do, IMO. but taken as metaphor, these myths (even those in the bible) serve a more noble and profound purpose. as a Native, i would assume you would understand the subtleties in the power of myths. i mean no disrespect, but there is far more to these stories than you seem to be affording.

anyhow, this is all stuff Joseph Campbell covers with zeal, so i'll save us all any further diatribe, and simply recommend checking out his stuff.

and so yes... from a certain perspective, i do believe that the Thunderbird created Mountain ranges.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join