It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be The Setting For The Ninth and Final Sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Of all the prophecies regarding the end times there are none, in my opinion, that are more accurate than those of the Hopi Indians. I believe that the ninth, and final, sign may soon be upon us. But first, let's look at the eight signs which have already come to pass:

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/816e3f26cbf8.jpg[/atsimg]
The first sign is a reference to the pioneers of the Old West and their black powder firearms.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/119e836c3808.jpg[/atsimg]
This is no doubt a description of the covered wagons used by early American settlers.

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/110aa40fe764.jpg[/atsimg]

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ca9d39f200b.jpg[/atsimg]

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

The fifth sign could be describing one of two possibilities:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2277e8b4b464.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df287840083d.jpg[/atsimg]
Either one of the above images could be what the fifth sign is referring to.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0467858f19fb.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a foretelling of our highway system, and we have all seen the mirages or "pictures in the sun" created by the hot pavement.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1483a3365a8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bb10d23c033.jpeg[/atsimg]
There have been several instances of oil spills and the ecological disasters that followed, however, the Gulf oil spill was monumental, responsible for the loss of large amounts of wildlife and possibly even human deaths related to the Corexit.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98f64b436ee.jpg[/atsimg]
Here we have a description of the '60s hippie movement or possibly a yet to be seen spiritual movement as our society continues to deteriorate.

This brings us to the ninth, and final, sign of the Hopi prophecies:

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

I have often wondered just how and when this final sign would, or could, take place. Some believe that we have already witnessed this final sign when the U.S. Space Station Skylab fell to Earth. However, with the announcement by NASA this week that the ISS may have to be abandoned, and events taking place across the globe, could we truly be nearing the dawn of the Fifth World predicted by the Hopi?

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying"
www.welcomehome.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d75266278e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
No-one has explained why the eighth sign came before the seventh sign. Convenient? If it was real surely they would have kept it in chronological order?

That Hopi prophecy traces back no longer than 40-50 years. All the signs were made up to fit global events. Don't believe me? Prove to yourself where this prophecy came from and how old it is.

Just more End Is Nigh nonsense.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I have often wondered just how and when this final sign would, or could, take place. Some believe that we have already witnessed this final sign when the U.S. Space Station Skylab fell to Earth. However, with the announcement by NASA this week that the ISS may have to be abandoned, and events taking place across the globe, could we truly be nearing the dawn of the Fifth World predicted by the Hopi?

Yeah, I thought about this possibility as well, we shall see.

The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom.

Who? Who is according to the Hopi, possessed the first light of wisdom?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Okay.........I guess we're going down ? But aren't all the Hopi Prophecies written by crazy white dudes. I mean little grandmother Kiesha Crowler remember her ? She's white and she's an alleged Hopi Prophet or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
S&F for you, very well written
though I thought the "web across the globe" meant the internet
not sure if I agree with the last sign, but I won't pretend to know - you could be right ♥

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

What year were all of these predictions made? It is uncanny how accurate they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I have often wondered about the "first light of wisdom" myself. The Sumerians were an advanced society with their writings, cities, etc. They were in the Middle East. Could it refer to Middle Eastern nations?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

You may be correct, it very well could be referring to the world wide "web".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hm these are some real predictions. But what really happens aftermath is the question that creeps us. Hope it turns out good for the world.
The dwelling place in heavens could very well be alien crafts or some unknown celestial bodies?
edit on 30-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Definitely insightful stuff.
Some of those descriptions are scarily accurate but happening over a long period of time.
A Blue star? That is intriguing, though it's possible we might not even see it come to fruition in our lifetime.

Who knows?
Though I may be paying more attention to anything Hopi from now on.

link   
Great minds think alike.
I had the same idea:

Hopi's "Dwelling Place In The Sky" About To Take Nosedive?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 8/30/2011 @ 12:18 AM

Your thread is better though.
:-)

link   
reply to post by radkrish

I also wondered if they were referring to alien craft. An event that would be witnessed by people across the globe, and TPTB could no longer deny the existence of ETs.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I prefer to read Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers. Now THATS an interesting summary of our history from Hopi Indians.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ah, didn't mean to duplicate your thread. This thought came to me last night while I was trying to sleep and I felt compelled to create a thread about it. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ah, didn't mean to duplicate your thread. This thought came to me last night while I was trying to sleep and I felt compelled to create a thread about it. My apologies.

I like your layout better. The thought came to me last night as well and I quickly threw a minimal thread together. But it's intriguing, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A basic version of these "Signs" were published in 1959. At the time the Hopi denied they originated with the Hopi. Since then they've been embellished.

It's a total fraud. The only thing the Hopi ever warned white man about was the arms race and increase in teh world's military power leading to WW3.

Don't be fooled (like EleninTards).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Very. I have always been fascinated by the prophecies of the Hopi. Never thought I would see the ninth sign, but it may very well be that I get to. Who knows. I only hope the "Fifth World" is a better existence than the war and misery we humans spend so much time and energy on.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying"

I was going to say that that sounds like WWI, except clearly the prophesy was made in recent times - so exactly when did the Hopi predict the first sign, coming of the white man? The 1960s?

edit on 30-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have to go with The Iranians being the descendants of the first light of wisdom people.
Though it could be also many other middle eastern claimants to this title, the scenario were facing pretty much adds up to iran, or maybe Pakistan?
These prophecies may be new/old ones....
But there are other things which the hopi know that isnt tainted.
They expect to be living back in their origonal dwellings for part of the armageddon, as they believe that the surface will be inliveable.
Their homes are a hole in the ground, dug out to the roughshape of a standing bottle, with a narrow opening to climb down they feel they will need to live there for some time.....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yea, it's not exactly a prophecy when 8 of the 9 signs have already happened.

Hey, I prophecize that a great president called Kannidy will be assassinated in 1963.

I prophecize that those who conquered my country will be defeated in a jungle in teh 1970's.

I'm a prophet, it's uncanny the things I get right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join