It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey all I'm new here because I signed up not too long ago lol. But just thought I'd start a new topic. If World War 3 were to take place, does anyone have any predictions about who would win? Ok thanks and hopefully I'll see you people around.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The short answer is no one. I personally feel that WW3 would soon deteriate into a nuclear confrontation. If that happens, nuclear winter and we all die.
A true WW3, IMO, would have to involve the US, EU (including England), China and Russia/Russian Confederation. Would other countries be involved-sure, but these are the major military powers in the world. For example, Iran is strong, but could not hope to fight the US without help. N Korea could send missles/nukes to the US or Japan, but if not defended by China-they would be wiped off the face of the Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mad Max would win.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My hope is that a WWIII would never happen.

I hope that the people of this world realize that we are not Americans, Brits, Aussie's, Korean, Japanese, Islamic, Christian or whatever group that you want to talk about. We are ultimately all humans and we all share the blue marble and rather than blowing each other up we should work together for the greater good. Sadly, humans as a whole are not mature enough to understand this yet.

We are still too concerned with Nationalism, Religion, and Politics, the root causes of the major wars. In the big scheme of things the wars that we fight here on Earth are about as meaningless as ants waging war on a plum when compared to the Universe.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
BlackJackal,

Good post, but I'm glad you didn't put this on ATS. You would've incurred the wrath of tons of pro-American Christian Bush-kissers!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
BlackJackel...You hit that right on the head...If only everyone would think with a clear mind and except others for who they are and not try and change their way of life...
great post.......

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Spendid post Blackjackel!!!
It's really time for us to have a larger frame of reference and not descend into nuclear annihilation because of petty nationalism. I'm not posting this on ATS though...my skin isn't THAT thick.
joey

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i asked asala if i could make a prediction but it will have to wait school is busy so WAIT it is pretty detiled and im in the process in writing it down. it has hounted me all my life pretty much knowing what god sent me to do on this earth

you dont know who will win but who you hope will win the big thnig is if a world power( not yet even on the radar scale) will come into exscitence and NWO people this will maybe clear out some stuff for you

see yall soon

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
we're humans.....and it's stupid that humans spit at each other.....i mean, aren't humans were supposed to be united and together????

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
exactly, i wish we were all united and didnt keep fussing about colours, races, nationalities, politics and religion. but it wont happen unless somebody like hitler comes along and does it by force, or we take ourselves to the brink of extinction.
hopefully we can find another way, but i dont see how.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertCampJr
Hey all I'm new here because I signed up not too long ago lol. But just thought I'd start a new topic. If World War 3 were to take place, does anyone have any predictions about who would win? Ok thanks and hopefully I'll see you people around.

I agree with the second commenter. -looks up and forgets the name-

I think we will all die because we just blow ourselves up. It's that simple. Nuclear winter.

We have so many ways we are going to die...if it isn't one of them, it's the other.

-PROFANITY BELOW-

1) The Ice cap will melt
2) The Ozone leaves: "# this"
3) The sun blowing up: "You people suck, I'm going nebula"
4) Another big bang. Destroy all matter, and create anew...which would be against the one law of physical matter.
5) We nuke each other and go into nuclear winter, and everyone will die.

I think it's hypocritical that as kids, we learn to share, and get along. But these same kids watch the news, and see people getting killed because someone looked at them funny. People wont let others use their land for a while. (Jerusalem and Israel)

I don't think we should ever be a war. I think war shouldn't even exist. It goes against everything we ever learned from our mothers and fathers said to us when we were little. If I was a founder of the planet Earth, I would be ashamed of each and every single human being living.

-Chris

new topics

top topics

join