It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Refuses to Release Bush’s Legal Excuse for Illegal Surveillance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So what, exactly, IS the difference between the Dems and Repubs? Seems Obama picked up right where Bush left off, even adding a few new wrinkles(Libya, health care to name just a couple).

He sure as hell hasn't changed anything. It's really quite laughable, how he ran with the transparency and change, he's about as transparent as lead and has only changed things for the worse.

I sometimes think this world just can't be real. People actually FALL for the left/right paradigm - really, just come and talk to my Mom, she'll likely say that all Democrats should be killed, that's how much she hates them. It's insane hatred coming from a tiny old lady. To boot, she willingly listens to the GOP radio propaganda every waking moment of every day but believes everything they say, and I do mean everything.

Talk to her about anything other than politics and you might think she's a pretty smart old bird. Once politics is raised, it's like Jekyll and Hyde and I'm not joking. The sneers, the contempt, it's racism IMHO.

Yet here we have Obama sticking up for Bush. Right? Isn't that what is essentially happening? Meanwhile, essentially doing all the same things Bush did. IMHO it shows collusion, which under the definitions of conspiracy theory, means there is a conspiracy. That leads to who is really pulling the strings, the International Banking Cartel.

So Obama is just doing what he's told, keep us in slavery and under constant and ever far more reaching surveillance, really. He's just a pawn(well, maybe a bishop or something like that) like the rest of us. He just gets a retirement home and loads of cash while we get nothing. Death, a nice one, if we're lucky, is all we can hope for.

So, again, I'd like to ask, exactly where lies the difference between these two damned parties? I surely am NOT seeing it. Maybe I've lost my marbles and my logic is faulty.

Maybe not.

To me politics remind me of religion. Once someone takes a side they become completely narrow minded and not even actual facts to the contrary can change their mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Seems logical to me that Obama would fail to disclose Dubyas actions. If 2 kids were stealing cookies from the same cookie jar, would one snitch on the other if there were still cookies left, and they were both guilty? If disclosure on those events were released to the press, then we would have a playbook on how our 'national security' overlords are treating people. Ehud Barak Hussein Obama bin Laden is no better. Surveillance on the public is part of the agenda. That's why they are pushing iphones, home security, ID theft prevention, and wifi for your tv. Once people pay for all this fancy new techno-gear, DHS will have every opportunity to eavesdrop and track every time you take a dump. They will not ask our permission. They just do it. Just like everything else they've done. Commit treason and send in the 'plumbers' to clean up the aftermath.
They need to know if you are having thought crimes, or are a sense offender

<< 1   >>

join