It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny Cash a grey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i have reason to believe johnny cash is a grey...very hard to believe since he is very old and well lame?...but i have heard him do this little thing i have associated with other people suspected of being greys..he...does this like clicking sound when he talks...oh maybe dentures u say? well i did some research No DENTURES! amazing but true..this man is extremely old i even think he may be one of the greys that landed near area 51 in the mid 1900s...does anyone else see this..or is it just me?

AF1

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't know about you but I like his cover of nine inch nails 'hurt.'

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i like it alot...it sounds like hes about to die..i was really surprise when he did a cover on NIN. but that doesnt help the fact the johnny cash may be a grey lol

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
he also covers a danzig song hehe =)

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
How can you consider the man in black a grey!! that's an outrage!! lol. You should check out Social Distortions version of Ring of Fire, very good.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes although Johnny Cash is an old man and a great singer I think he is a little be over the edge and his actions may either be all the drugs hes done or maybe he is a grey

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Social D rocks. Ive never heard Johnny Cash talk but are you sober?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
dude actually no...i just popped 3----30mg morphine..should be good to go for the next 12 hours

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hurt hurts me its so good.

new topics

top topics

join