It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Algeria braces itself for terrorist attacks following arrival of Gaddafi family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Libya: Algeria braces itself for terrorist attacks following arrival of Gaddafi family

This was despite the fact that just three days before 36 people were killed by al-Qaeda suicide bombers protesting against Algeria's support for Gaddafi's crumbling regime.

Algeria has not yet recognised the NTC, and none of its extradition treaties apply to Libya. This means that the Gaddafis could technically remain in Algeria for as long as they like, with the Colonel himself eventually joining them there.

Source

Well i had to post this news article ,as quite clearly stating that the rebels are just a branch of al-Qaeda ,who have the full backing of NATO ,i find this hard to take in really ,as in one hand the west is fighting them IE: IRAQ afghanistan ,and in the next hand Libya they are fighting side by side.

edit on 30-8-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The hypocrisy in the West, especially by the people who were war mongering against Islamists and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq is beyond ridiculous. It is the same people today who defend those terrorists in Libya.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I thought NATO and the rebels only want Gaddafi dead?

Picking on his family now is just way out of line.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I thought NATO and the rebels only want Gaddafi dead?

Picking on his family now is just way out of line.

Which pretty much proves that they are cowards.
edit on 30-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

What's next?
The US asks Algeria to hand them over or else???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TheMaverick

What's next?
The US asks Algeria to hand them over or else???

I am sure they will put pressure on the regime there and start a "revolution" with the help of Al Qaeda and Islamists as well.

McCain said something like China and Russia are next yesterday. People want their freedom... bla, bla, bla. Can't find the article though.

That hypocrite should look at his own country or he might be in for a rude awakening.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well it pretty much seems the case ,NATO are out of control ,they are not even hiding the fact that its all about regime change anymore ,with the UK Italy France all arguing over who's getting the biggest piece of the pie.

As I've said before history will look back at this Libya farce in disgust.

Once the Libyan people realized that there education is no longer free ,and there electricity is no longer free or their health care ,and they are taxed to the hilt and the banks start to charged them extorted rates on loans when before they could get intrest free loans of $60,000 ,i could go on and on ,but most of you here know the facts already.

The rebels have sold there souls to the Devil/NATO and its a heavy price to pay ,as they will find out in time.
edit on 30-8-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

top topics

join