It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING: Rebels indiscriminatly murder fleeing Gaddafi Supporters who were unarmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by Swanfilters
One thing, I'd like you to provide me evidence that [every single] rebel is a member of Al-Qaeda. You have 10 minutes as of 10:27 AM GMT.

Make that Islamists and Al Qaeda and the "every single" tells me you very well know that they have lots of Al Qaeda terrorists in their ranks. Hell the rebel commander is a known Al Qaeda terrorist. You are one of those hypocrites who supports the war on terror, which means the war on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq and now you defend those very same people in Libya.

There you go, all trained by SAS in "Urban Warfare" coming to a town near you soon...

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links ...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Islamic militants among prisoners freed from Libyan jail

edition.cnn.com...

Oh by the way stop your "You can go to Algeria bla, bla, bla, serve Gaddafi yada, yada, yada".

edit on 30-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Well done, however, you have failed to provide evidence that every single person taking part is a member of Al-Qaeda. You failed.

You are one of those hypocrites who supports the war on terror, which means the war on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq and now you defend those very same people in Libya.

No doubt you support terror against Israel.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Swanfilters

One thing, I'd like you to provide me evidence that every single rebel is a member of Al-Qaeda. You have 10 minutes as of 10:27 AM GMT.

Isn't one member of a KNOWN terrorist group too many to support??
Man you are one sick puppy.

Let me explain this to you in a really easy way, so you understand because you seem to be a bit challenged.

There's good and bad everywhere. In every grouping, you get opportunists, still following me?

I support those who are legitimately fighting for freedom. I support those who have had enough of Gaddafi. I do NOT support those who are known members of Al-Qaeda.

I can provide this in picture form if you still have trouble understanding

There were 1,7 Million (95% of the population of Tripoli and 1/3 of the population of Libya demonstrating for Gaddafi on the 1st of July this year. What are you going to tell those people? If those people stand up and fight the terrorist that got into power now, do you think they have the same right and deserve the same support by NATO?

Well done, however, you have failed to provide evidence that every single person taking part is a member of Al-Qaeda. You failed.

There was a reason why you wrote "every single" because you knew your argument was weak.

And no I don't support terror against Israel. There is no terror against Israel. It is called self defense against an oppressive zionist regime. I think Israel calls it self defense as well, so same right for everyone.
edit on 30-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
That will do, thank you

Now let's get back on topic please. Insults and accusations to be handed in at the door.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join