It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING: Rebels indiscriminatly murder fleeing Gaddafi Supporters who were unarmed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Just another example of the brutal war crimes committed by these so called "Rebels" who want "freedom and democracy". I'm guessing they've been given a license to murder by NATO and the UN, so no justice will be served as usual.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Seen some of this on sky news this morning too. They are just heading to properties that would have been loyal to gadhafi and opening fire.

It was funny how a lot of the media over the weekend decided to change from calling them rebels to the referring to them as the new rulers.

After the finish off any gahafi supporters they will probably turn on each other. This has the makings of a very long civil war.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
They didn't kill them. One is gets hit by a bullet and falls to the ground, The other one gets shot at, but doesn't seem to be injured.

The problem with this is that they were trying to flee, and when they got out of the truck with NO WEAPONS, they were defenseless. There was no reason to shoot at them.

The rebels are cowards. Without the help of NATO the whole thing would have been over within two weeks. NATO is not enforcing a No-Fly Zone or protecting the people of Libya. They are bombarding Libya and killing thousands of innocent people.
edit on 30-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
That is what happens when you continue to support a murdering regime.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
And I'm sure that we're all very much elevated above them.

Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters
2nd line.

How do you think it would be if the Al Kaida terrorists, that you are supporting, come after you and your family, after they have plundered the mustard gas depots in Libya. How funny you think that would be ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

2nd line.

How do you think it would be if the Al Kaida terrorists, that you are supporting, come after you and your family, after they have plundered the mustard gas depots in Libya. How funny you think that would be ?

Don't use the stupid hypothetical "what if" argument against me, especially not in a poor attempt to legitimise the Gaddafi regime. Gaddafi and his supporters murdered so many innocent people, now they are getting a taste of their own lead based medicine.

By the way, it's spelled "Al-Qaeda".
edit on 30-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

So one murderous terrorist group replaced by another is OK with you??

I'd like to know where all the prisoners are that the Rebels captured.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

What if I told you that this morning, I planted a supernova bomb in your petunias?

Cut the silly hypotheticals.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Last time I looked the TNC weren't responsible for global acts of terror, how exactly are they "terrorists"?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This video is appalling and frightening.

Just to tangent, briefly:
Every time the idea of civil war in the United States comes up in a thread, my mind imagines something like this video. I feel like some people "romanticize" the idea of a civil war, or think it's necessary.

In my opinion, for every individual with ideals in such a potential civil war, there will truckloads of people like this - driving around, murdering, and enjoying the lack of law.

Anyways - this seems to be the norm in these lawless, war situations, no matter the country. I'm appalled at this video and appalled that men like this.

I'm not saying prior leadership was better, but c'mon. These are just murderers driving around looking for thrills.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

2nd line.

Don't use the stupid hypothetical "what if" argument against me, especially not in a poor attempt to legitimise the Gaddafi regime. Gaddafi and his supporters murdered so many innocent people, now they are getting a taste of their own lead based medicine.

Depending from which country you come from it is also written Al Kaida and I am not from the US or GB.

Apart from that it is very well proven by the MSM, that the rebels are Al Qaeda.

And I won't stop using the "hypothetical", because you "rebel defenders" are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Last time I looked the TNC weren't responsible for global acts of terror, how exactly are they "terrorists"?

Last I heard, parts were made up of Al Queda

Do you watch different news???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

2nd line.

Depending from which country you come from it is also written Al Kaida and I am not from the US or GB.

Apart from that it is very well proven by the MSM, that the rebels are Al Qaeda.

And I won't stop using the "hypothetical", because you "rebel defenders" are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

You can always sod off to Algeria, I'm sure Gaddafi would love someone to get on their knees and service him, now that all his woman bodyguards fled like the rats they are.

One thing, I'd like you to provide me evidence that every single rebel is a member of Al-Qaeda. You have 10 minutes as of 10:27 AM GMT.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

One thing, I'd like you to provide me evidence that every single rebel is a member of Al-Qaeda. You have 10 minutes as of 10:27 AM GMT.

Isn't one member of a KNOWN terrorist group too many to support??
Man you are one sick puppy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i saw this clip in the mainstream media, it was either the BBC or sky news during one of their reports, however the clip cut off before the people bailed from the car.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's war... Horrible things happen all the time during war - it's probably the most stressful, soul-killing situation a human can put themselves into. In every war throughout man's history, atrocities have been committed (hell, I'd call war an atrocity and one of the most unnatural activities we could participate in as a species. I do not believe we are designed to ruthlessly murder each other, and those that do, are destroyed mentally for it). Also, there is absolutely no context to the video - maybe there were weapons in the cab of the truck, and it's occupants were fleeing after attempting an L.A. style drive by, who knows. Also, the driver appears at the end of the video looking very much alive (hell, the rebels hand him a bottle of water as he gets into the back of a pickup, not constrained in any way). The other guy who ran away, who knows, they were indeed shooting at him, but I never saw him killed. As the driver walked towards the rebels with the white flag in his hand, they didn't shoot.

When men fight, emotions end up taking over. As they see their fellow men in arms around them fall, it breeds hate and the want for revenge. Do you really think it's rare for one side to shoot unarmed members of their opposition? I can guarantee it happens in EVERY war, by both sides. There really aren't any "rules" in war. Sure, we make arbitrary rules, but trust me, when people are shooting at each other, any sense of courtesy goes out the window.

These men are TRAINED to hate their enemy- to ruthlessly murder their enemy, and many of them become very good at it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

One thing, I'd like you to provide me evidence that [every single] rebel is a member of Al-Qaeda. You have 10 minutes as of 10:27 AM GMT.

Make that Islamists and Al Qaeda and the "every single" tells me you very well know that they have lots of Al Qaeda terrorists in their ranks. Hell the rebel commander is a known Al Qaeda terrorist. You are one of those hypocrites who supports the war on terror, which means the war on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq and now you defend those very same people in Libya.

There you go, all trained by SAS in "Urban Warfare" coming to a town near you soon...

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links ...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Islamic militants among prisoners freed from Libyan jail

edition.cnn.com...

Oh by the way stop your "You can go to Algeria bla, bla, bla, serve Gaddafi yada, yada, yada".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Isn't one member of a KNOWN terrorist group too many to support??
Man you are one sick puppy.

Let me explain this to you in a really easy way, so you understand because you seem to be a bit challenged.

There's good and bad everywhere. In every grouping, you get opportunists, still following me?

I support those who are legitimately fighting for freedom. I support those who have had enough of Gaddafi. I do NOT support those who are known members of Al-Qaeda.

I can provide this in picture form if you still have trouble understanding

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Are you some kind of troll?

Seen a lot of disinfo agents and trolls on ATS lately..

edit on 30-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join