It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

IS THERE A NATURAL PROCESS THAT COULD PRODUCE SUCH AN RF SIGNAL FROM THIS KIND OF ORBITING BODY?

The StarViewer Team is a hoax; you can always count on them when bad astronomy is afoot. Whatever that recording is, it wasn't made of comet C/2010X-1 by a radio-telescope! Comets sometimes do emit radiation at radio frequencies due to the ionization of their coma. The solar wind can excite an atom of hydrogen in the coma into a higher energy state. When it falls back to its ground state, it emits the energy as a photon in the micro-wave range, 1420.4 MHz. This is the same as the cosmic background of ~21 cms. In other words, comets hum like the universe hums.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Its a bit of a bizarre coincidence. It was posted weeks ago. Its almost certainly a hoax but still.

I doubt that it was a co-incidence. Hoaxers like to build off each others' work because it creates the impression that there is "evidence" from multiple sources!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OMG! it sounds like whales!
Star trek 4. save the whales.
the last part of the sound,
is like human talk?
I think this is a fake alien attack.
or real aliens.

I know what it says!!!!
“we are vogons come to build a hyper motorway”
edit on 30-8-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
There was someone on here a week or so ago claiming to be an insider who went to Elenin or something ridiculous like that and said that ham radios should pick up a signal off Elenin and said that it would reveal a lot about it. Perhaps this is the signal he spoke of?

yep and he alsosaid some peeps might try and destroy it....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
please can you give me the link to this.
I would love to read it.

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by ragsntatters
There was someone on here a week or so ago claiming to be an insider who went to Elenin or something ridiculous like that and said that ham radios should pick up a signal off Elenin and said that it would reveal a lot about it. Perhaps this is the signal he spoke of?

yep and he alsosaid some peeps might try and destroy it....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like a weak attempt on spooking weak minded people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MissVanessa

Ah, Phage, my favorite disinfo agent. I must say that thou does protest too much, seems like a nerve has been struck and this must be debunked immediately, good old Phage must nip this in the bud or his masters will be vexed.

Ahh, you must be confused. See how I said confused instead of stupid? Cause the rest of us who read this thread, saw Phage simply asking for a source for this information, then proving that source could not be the source of information.

the only people spreading disinformation are people like you.

It must be fun living inside your head, so paranoid that every single person who disagrees with you is obviously a paid government agent sent here to discredit you.

Must be nice being that special.

Lets summarize?

no source attributed
Know hoax group
Can't even get basic astronomy right

Yeah, you can easily move along.

p.s. Since I just disagreed with you, that means I'm obviously a paid disinfo agent sock puppet. Guess my paperwork got lost in the mail as I have yet to receive a single penny for my services.

Anyways, I'm a secret special agent for the US space command, my call sign is EpicAwesome, and I have personally been to elenin. Elvis, Jim Morrison, and Heath Ledger all assured me, upon my arrival, that elenin poses to threat to us, just the Galactic Federation of Light, they totally hate those guys.

Oh, and I refuse to post any proof of my previous claims, therefore they can be treated as 100% fact. Elenin is a massive tiny browndwarf comet alien spaceship that is hundreds of miles across and also tiny, it's broken up unto several chunks but is actually a massive pyramid space ship made out of goat cheese and pudding container lids.
edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Flyer

Do you believe that crap? Here's an excerpt.

Re. NexusEditor
I am In The US Navy Space Command And I Have Been To Elenin -- Ask Me A Q

Re. NexusEditor
Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.
I'll be here for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I'm off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

Q–How long does it take to get there?
Re. NexusEditor
From the moment the crew steps in the craft, preps, clears port, about 60 minutes. Actual travel time, about 20.

LOL! 20 minutes to travel to Elenin and 'poke around'. That's several million mph!

well i suppose theres no need to worry then .......... in about an hour`s time, we can get up there and see whats actually going on

Just thinking ........ the claim of RF signals is soooooooooo absurd i dont even want to get into this , but the claim of elenin breaking up raises a few questions , ....... lets for 1 minuite say that it HAS broken up ...... this thing has been around for thousands of years ..... what would break it up right now , so close to the day weve all had doubts about ?
seems a little too convenient for my liking ...... plus ..... could we be witnessing the birth of a neighbour , a "BIG BANG" ??
since no one ACTUALLY knows how earth formed and fell into orbit of the sun ....... couldn`t it be a possibility ?
sorry , im a little "out there" at the minuite, im currently trying to find some OFFICIAL news on this thing but im getting nothing at all, could someone provide a link or links to some OFFICIAL information on the actual "breaking up" of elenin, also a link / links to the official information on this RF signal ??
the way i see it, youtube isnt a good source of truth on these things , theres faaar too many bored kids with cameras and editing programmes these days.
edit on 30-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Someone did mention a eclass asteriod to be watched or listened to with HAM radios??? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I answered these questions for you on another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Ive already said I dont believe it but a wild claim links up with what was said here, thats why I linked it.

Also Gary Mckinnon (who was the guy from the UK who hacked the US governments sites) came across a whole list of "non terrestrial officers" and various other things about the US navy in space, he found nothing about UFOs.

Thats why the US illegally wants him tried there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Where is the independent verification?
What is unusual about this particular signal in comparison with every other celestial bodies naturally occurring RF signal?
What types of signal filters are being used for analysis and why?
Why would a spacefaring race use RF for communication? (if that is the implication here)
edit on 30-8-2011 by Smack because: apparently 'spacefaring' is one word. Who knew?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Why would a comet have a message encoded in it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Whether its from Elenin or not, I do have to say, during last weeks EQ on the east coast, I tried calling a friends cell phone that lives in New York, I heard the exact same interference on the cell range, call never connected, just that sound over and over sometimes sounding like screeches or deep breathing. I called a land line that was available to said friend, she informed me that the cell structure in their area had been spotty for a week, perhaps this is ionic interference from the atmosphere or perhaps its residual sun spot garbage. Just adding a bit of terrestrial witness to the conversation.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

I remember Gary Mckinnon speaking about non-terrestial officers list. Thats what came in my mind when I read about that navy guy who claims to have visited Elenin.
And also I have a feeling that if Elenin breaks apart now, its not coincidence..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Where can I download this signal in mp3?

Download the youtube file using youtube downloader by biennesoft then convert.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Perhaps the composition of the body is creating the signal as it breaks up and colides with its own pieces?
Some kind of piezeolectric effect from the break up?
The first op vid has the signal should be downloadable to your box there....???
It sort of sounds like it might make some kind of sense at some unknown speed of playback to my ear.....
Tho i cannot do that trick, maybe somebody could oscilate the speed knob up and down the scale and see what if any words may be formed?
Also i ask the experts, is there maybe some kind of plasma being formed from the particles of elenin and the origonal charge it had?
I assume that it would carry some residual charge perhaps?
What has become of elenins supposed companions which are accompanying it?
Could they or one of them be the source of the RF?
The signal is only pinpointed to near the comet as yet....

Not sure I can go with this. What force would cause the comet to break into pieces that would project themselves faster against other pieces? Objects in motion law comes in to play here.

In layman terms, the pieces couldn't bump into each other to produce "sound" in the vacuum of space.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Yeppers it was my post....I find it interesting that if this was a non manipulated audio recording and that if someone or some team did find the proper frequency to record back from Elenin, then we may be onto something.

Good find!

My original post:
Something R-frequency this way comes

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissVanessa
reply to post by Phage

Ah, Phage, my favorite disinfo agent. I must say that thou does protest too much, seems like a nerve has been struck and this must be debunked immediately, good old Phage must nip this in the bud or his masters will be vexed.

Aw you spooked phage!!!! Bad girl bad girl!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MardukNibiru

Originally posted by borutp
Where can I download this signal in mp3?

Download the youtube file using youtube downloader by biennesoft then convert.

I converted it earlier and posted regarding same. I just uploaded it here for your analysis. It's a free site. Just hit the download button. It's a 5.68MB 128 bit MP3.
kiwi6.com...
edit on 8/30/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: wrong link

ETA:

Earlier posts in this thread re MP3:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Even more seriously:

I'm converting the youtube video to mp3. I will then run it through a plugin in Winamp that changes pitch and tempo. Let's see if there's a message in it.

I'll update on this soon. The video is in the process of converting as we speak.

ETA: Yes, I know the MP3 format is lossy. The video is lossy to begin with as well. Not much I can do about that.
edit on 8/30/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
It's a no-go on the Mp3, yo.

I listened to it at various combinations of pitch and speed, but I can't make out anything intelligible.
If anyone else wants to try it then go to this site and enter the url for the video. It will convert it online and give you a download ink for a 128 bit rate MP3 to play with at your leisure.

The audio is interesting and reminiscent of the movie Contact.

ETA:

The Winamp plugin I used may be found here:
www.winamp.com...

Like someone wrote earlier: I'd like to hear the original recording...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join