It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ELENIN giving off a strange RF signal?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Funny thing was when

i heard of some kind of an Extra Terrestrial invasion event going around ATS and ive been seeing Illuminati
Hollywood Making Alien Invasion Movies lately Increasingly More within the last 10 years
I Begin to Wonder !

and How Many Movies are there about Alien Invasion Threat or an Meteor Comet Asteroid Impact
About to destroy the Earth !

List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

Disaster Films (filmsite)
www.filmsite.org...

3 Come to Mind is

Battle LA - 2010 Asteroid Cluster that is Actually Alien Spaceship Fleet
Armageddon - Asteroid size of Texas Breaking Up

When Worlds Collide 1999 - a 1950s Movie About a Planet Colliding with Earth that has
a Small dwarf red or brown Sun (Bellus) with a Red Planet(Zyra) going around it and people being
selected to be on A Spaceship Ark to Escape to Embark on the Red Planet after
the Small Sun Scorches Earth

When Worlds Collide (film) 1951
en.wikipedia.org...

From space, the ship's television monitor shows Earth's collision with Bellus. Hendron's sacrifice proves to be crucial, as the fuel runs out too soon and Randall glides the ship to an unpowered rough landing on Zyra. The passengers debark and find the planet to be habitable. Remains of an alien civilization are visible in the distance. David Randall and Joyce Hendron walk hand-in-hand to explore their new home.

Yeah this movie was made in 1951 and there is plenty Parallels to a planet that we all know of
The Sumerians Named it Nibiru or what Richard A. Muller Calls a binary Sun system a Red dwarf Sun Nemesis and it planet Sedna as Nemesis is way out there and not even close for the predication of a Disaster even like 2012 is there another red dwarf Sun the public does not know of

Nemesis (hypothetical star)
en.wikipedia.org...

It makes you Wonder if Hollywood & Novelist Philip Wylie and Edwin Balmer; knew a Binary Star System with Our Sun somehow ? tho Hollywood had a Small red dwarf sun and a Planet instead of a Planet and a moon but WHY would that be ? why the Change ! ??

When Worlds Collide
en.wikipedia.org...

Sven Bronson, a South African astronomer, discovers that a pair of rogue planets, Bronson Alpha and Bronson Beta, will soon enter the solar system. The larger one, Alpha, will pass close enough to cause catastrophic damage. Eight months later, after swinging around the Sun, Alpha will return to pulverize the Earth and leave. It is believed that Bronson Beta will remain and assume a stable orbit.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Hey I have no issues with you, so lets just leave it at miscommunication

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Sounds good to me

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

No im not saying dont question him, but i dont fully understand questioning him about the smaller fact is the posts he makes... why not question the actual RF frequences, where they come from but what they are, and where the data is actually comming form and if you can get the secondary Source of Info for this Claim.

But instead start a three page war with Phage about an array and who owns it and runs it..

Deny igonarnce as you said.. so talk and work out things about the post in general instead of trying increadibly hard to disprove Phage's opinion on who runs/owns or where an array is located, which actually brings no extra info to this thread.

By all means question him if you think you can prove there are frequences comming from the comet, if you can provide other sources, or you can prove the guys who put up the info are infact less cowboy than many of us know they are on here, but i dont see the point in pages and pages of arguing over somthing which actually will not in anyway bring anything extra to this thread!
edit on 31-8-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

Edit - Much like Nobama i have no issue with you or anything like that, was just getting real bored reading through pages of non interesting arguing when i wanted to know more about the actual signals from Elenin
edit on 31-8-2011 by GonzoSinister because: Disclaimer

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I don't need to prove it, he said the frequencies are porbably coming off thte comet himself!

But if you check back a page you'll find a link off NASA saying the same thing. Most bodies in space let off RF.

Given that he doesn't dispute that, his only piece of evidence of it being fake hinged on USC not having access to a radio telescope, and that itself hinged seemed to mostly hinge on Allen being shut down.

The Berkely thing just shocked the hell out of me, because he posted a link to a source which said they ran it and he was trying to deny it!

Edit===> Honestly couldn't care less either

edit on 31-8-2011 by MaxSteiner because: have to insert pleasentries

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Something, a meteorite, UFO that fell from the sky in Cuzco, Peru is getting some major attention today. The fireball was spotted near the Andes mountains in Peru on August 25, 2011 around 2:00 in the afternoon. At least one lucky observer was able to capture the amazing sight on video.

Google it for images. Was this one of the 2 satellites orbiting Elenin?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No i totally get that,

But like after 1 or 2 replys can you not take this to u2u or somthing like theres other people on the thread that wer einterested in the actual issues.
Maybe its just me, but if i wanted to point out someone was wrong and they werent having it i would then have the argument off thread, made that mistake before, killed a thread, its not fair on the other users, it seems to be happening alot recently

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Oh I saw that on the MSN frontpage come to think of it, it was insanely impressive! It happened 4 days ago

www.cbsnews.com...
(first result on google so apologies for not looking for a nicer source)
Apparantly they were looking for it... that was 4 days ago so I wonder if there's a follow up story, if they found fragments they might be able to tell something interesting

edit on 31-8-2011 by MaxSteiner because: waffling

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Well in my defence I think I got 20+ stars from that lol
I think this will be a good one to come back to in a month or two though, since one side is going to be proven wrong either way (and the people who think it's aliens can go on believing that whatever happens). If it turns out USC/Berkely (like I say though I think it's Berkely, and the person who made the video got the two confused) was not analising radio frequencies emited by the comet I'll issue a full apology

edit on 31-8-2011 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Haha sounds like a plan...

i would be pretty shocked if it was aliens saying earth backwards transmitting to those using ham radios

Of course you got 20 stars.. there lots of people who will star someone arguing with phage

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is an audio recording already altered .
The original recording is here
ufohunterorguk.com...

I am monitoring that vhf frequency ( 170.200 mhz ) in fm,ssb and am modes
(Antennas are 2X12 elem. stacked )

I actualy hear nothing but i'm on the far side in relation to elenin
If i catch something i'll let you know

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Hi, I decided to do the same, at first I heard the planet earth.. and then realized you missed at least one word in front of it... thought I could understand Leave... Leave Planet Earth, hmmm! And then I thought to myself, if I want to hear planet earth, then that's what I'll hear.. so I listened without looking for your message, and got a completely different one.

Took the quickest version. Reversed. Cut what sounded like possible words. Changed pitch to 320. Increased speed by 100%.

Believe Your Good

soundcloud.com...

In the end, we all hear and see what we want to hear and see!

Hoax or not, who knows. One thing we all have to keep in mind is that ATS is one of the biggest conspiracy forums on the web. We'd be crazy not to believe people have been sown here to plant dis-info

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
You people are too gullible, you'll admit to one part of the conspiracy theory (that this comet is producing RF signals) but you don't explain the other part ( where we have technology to transcend the stars in a blink of an eye)..

edit on 31-8-2011 by Nobama because: this is for the folks who actually still believe it's some kind of Alien ship or planet x....

I am familiar with your condescending arguments that amount to just nearly nothing, but I would like to know what you are adding to the topic, obviously, minus your ingenious wit and charm.........?

You show up all the time, with something comical but not funny, riding the coat tails of others who have made good arguments, and you feed off of stars from those comments.....

Do you have anything to say or are you simply a Muppet riding coat heals? I know where my vote is.......

I personaly view you as somebody who wants to have a say but has not the means to qualify there position, much less articulate or prove such...... So you make jokes that fall short of basic inadequacy and try to align yourself with people much smarter than you so you can catch random stars in the wake of the debate.

Your position, ideas and arguments are weak and flawed and you have no idea what your even talking about, this is painfully obvious. While this theory may not hold that much water, I guarantee you don't know why......

Please refrain from posting "know it all" antidotes in the future or I will eat your proverbial lunch....
edit on 31-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
nevermind.

2nd line - nevermind...
edit on 31-8-2011 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Haha that would be awesome, mastered intergalactic flight, but only just invented HAM radios

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Oh I saw that on the MSN frontpage come to think of it, it was insanely impressive! It happened 4 days ago

www.cbsnews.com...
(first result on google so apologies for not looking for a nicer source)
Apparantly they were looking for it... that was 4 days ago so I wonder if there's a follow up story, if they found fragments they might be able to tell something interesting

edit on 31-8-2011 by MaxSteiner because: waffling

Hmm interesting

(CBS News) A suspected meteorite streaked across the Peruvian sky over the ancient city of Cusco on Thursday.

Ancient Tunnel Discovered in
Sacred Inca City of Cuzco
www.labyrinthina.com...

MYSTIC PLACES: Sacsayhuaman
www.world-mysteries.com...

INCA ETS Gods Are Coming Back ! LOL

is movie Battle LA becoming real ?

Alien invasion here we come

Or it just a Asteroid turned Meteorite Showering the earth

edit on 31-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

If (and It's a big if) the comet is of crystaline structure, you could hypothesise that it is acting similar to a radio crystal, perhaps some form of piezo electric signal generation?
That could explain the rf signal. Again, all theories with no solid evidence - time will tell!
edit on 31-8-2011 by naycalvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sigh, what I see here from my less technical view point is people who have invested so much time and wanting into this comet starting to grab at straws as we hear its breaking up.

RF isn't and uncommon signal in the universe, signals from items are heard all the time but its only important if the signal is formed in an intelligent controlled way, as far as WE know there's only been small rumours of intelligent signals from years ago but no proof of any so far told to US.

Now I'm watching people take these youtube noises, increase or decrease the sound, reverse it and say there's hidden messages, surely IF someone was sending us a signal the whole point of that signal was that it was the source they wanted to use, there would be no point in altering it apart from stripping any interference. I very much doubt if they could vocalise words we recognise they would do it in such a contrived way.

As I have said, I think those that put so much hope / thought into this comet are now desperate for ANYTHING from it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Exactly, we'll all hear what we want to hear. I can't imagine how many "messages" we can find in this sound byte alone if we keep looking! With the lack of anything else really going on, this is fun.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Rumor has it that Elenin is steadily in the process of disintegrating, and it will not survive perihelion. I really don't think we have much to worry about from this seemingly meaningless comet. Although, the only thing I can think of is that it is actually a small solar system, which is crossing through the orbits of our own solar system.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join