It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hello my friends!
I believe that in 2012 changes are coming, i dont know exactly what but i can feel it.

I would like to know what are your wishes for 2012, what changes you think gonna happen.

now its your turn

by the way, sorry for my bad english..iam a Kraut

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I wish for whirled peas.
And a pony.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This was actually predicted by the great David Bowie.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well

I'll start with my own prediction; HHHmmmmm, (rubbing temples) I am going to be 1 year older. How's that, I'll keep you informed.

And on that day should it ever happen, I'd like a winning lottery ticket.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

hmmm sound good, how about plastic surgery for you Nose
just kidding

And Phage, i know every man wants to have a pony...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

My wish for 2012 is that the US will stop trying to police the world and start worrying more about our own country and people more. I wish we would stop with all the billions and billions and billions of dollars we send other countries in foreign aid and try to balance our budget instead of trying to cut my parents ss retirement. Meh, wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think in a totally unexpected sequence of events the UN and Nato forces will back out the middle east and decide they can rule themselves as they see fit, the military complex with be majorly cut in exchange for science and medical breakthroughs

/end Sarcasm/

But seriously

Not alot.. maybe another oil/resources rich country between eastern africa and western middle east will be invaded, fuel prices will rise, cigarettes will be banned in more places, tax on imports will rise in the uk,

and a new large super meteorite planet spaceship funded by haarp and fema will be found by a eastern european lunatic who will convice the estranged masses that its going to hit the world and aliens will leave of somthing similar to that.

Oh and Obama will declare himself Nero, remove the presidential vote and abolish the everyone working on capitol hill and start a fourth Reich

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
For those steeped in 2012 doom there will be a change of heart....for others a vigorous need to find the next date and explain away this one.

I hope I finally get to ride falcor.

edit on 30-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
2012 is no different than any other year for me except,

the amount of paranoia and crazies that people have been sprouting is unto max. and even if nothing happens, I fear the dumb humans who wish and pray for something 'huge' will go out of their way to do it...

heh

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
Well

I'll start with my own prediction; HHHmmmmm, (rubbing temples) I am going to be 1 year older. How's that, I'll keep you informed.

And on that day should it ever happen, I'd like a winning lottery ticket.

Cheers

well i can help you with the lottery, the winner of the next lottery will be a man or a woman and WILL be or HAS been celebrating a birthday this year

lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'd definitely enjoy some whirled peas.

And a llama. I like llamas.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I wish that the citizens of almost all countries will get together and perform a march in their respective countries to their government house and sit there until their government hands power back to the people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Let us make it to 2012 first
I am awaiting October 28th of this year and I prefer to finish off my exams well in time

If nothing happens, I get up, wipe off the dust and mingle with the sheep

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

My wish is to have a pink fluffy unicorn, and some skittles, and chocolate!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Tu-pac! A.K.A. 2-pac!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
scientists will discover that there are 20X the number of underwater volcanic vents being created than there was thought to be only 5 years ago

the ring of fire in the Pacific and the whole mid-atlantic ridge will find scores of new outgassing vents & seabed volcanos... indonesia and indian plates also the arctic and antarctic boundry will be showiung scores of new active vents and lava sites...there's a global outgassing & crust building episode going on

AGW will be pushed to the back shelf & generally disused as a theory

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A Mets WS appearance, a private jet, a six pack and a massage.

new topics

top topics

join