It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll work on a diagram for this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
; but I do feel that is a need to explain it prior to your seeing such; imagine an ex frame that is very slender standing up and you have two pulleys in between the two top legs and two at the bottom on the outside of the bottom legs and you squeeze outwards the top ones and squeeze inwards the bottom ones and hard connect them in a way that a weight that is anchered apon them is geared wise adding more and more pressure to them? There will eventually be a time during that where it would despite that weight of that object ; propel upwards. I 'm right am I not? And there is of course an opportunity of locking that force that these two have using levee; is there not?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Mate

A diagram. Ahhhh this is going to be superb.

Cheers

edit on 30-8-2011 by myselfaswell because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Why not get a diaphragm instead.

I heard they have multiple uses.

PS, No Mods working the late shift?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Why not get a diaphragm instead.

I heard they have multiple uses.

PS, No Mods working the late shift?

Haha i had noticed from now on... i am ranting gibberish at 8 o'clock UK time!

edit on 30-8-2011 by GonzoSinister because: n00b'd out there

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
; but I do feel that is a need to explain it prior to your seeing such; imagine an ex frame that is very slender standing up and you have two pulleys in between the two top legs and two at the bottom on the outside of the bottom legs and you squeeze outwards the top ones and squeeze inwards the bottom ones and hard connect them in a way that a weight that is anchered apon them is geared wise adding more and more pressure to them? There will eventually be a time during that where it would despite that weight of that object ; propel upwards. I 'm right am I not? And there is of course an opportunity of locking that force that these two have using levee; is there not?

On the Off chance you are trying to be serious with your ranting....

i think all the things you have posted are about perpetual (sp) motion?? as in if any of the posts created by you today were to be made there would be endless energy wich has a larger output than imput??

If this is the case i have always wondered....

Quartz diamond in a vacum creates a vibration? this is used to keep time in a watch as the vibration is regulated and constant?

Why not create a huge vacum with a huge Quartz crystal on runners vibrating back and forth? would htis not create perpetual (sp) motion, and thus endless power?

even if not on earth, could you not use the same basic idea in space for movement on a spaceship as they are already within a vacum?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

That would be a perpetual device. In other words, it won't work.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
if only we could harness the power of pulleys all our energy problems would be solved.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

edit on 30-8-2011 by 12voltz because: of the constant rain

new topics

top topics

join