It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Planet, Weird Signature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I tried searching for this, and couldn't find it... so sorry if it's a repost. If it is, please link to that thread and close this one.

As requested by the original site, this is quoted in it's entirety and credit is due to them. Link to website HERE

Amateur Astronomer Records Bizarre Aerial Mystery Object July 2011

My apologies to readers, as this is not a very credible video for the first few minutes. The viewer is forced to sit through minutes of this man rambling and muttering as he tries to focus and get a clear shot.

But when he does, the aerial object he is recording on video is flatly inexplicable. It’s not the moon, or a planet, or a star. It doesn’t even look like most photos or video we see of UFOs, which are now common.

It actually looks more like one of the HAARP Blue Beam fake “Stars of Bethlehem” that were appearing in 2009 and 2010 that the NWO was trying to associate with Maitreya – more than anything else.

It looks artificially projected and manufactured. To my eyes, the object does not look natural. You have a look, then weigh in under comments.

The guy is definitely funny to listen to... but it does seem real. Hard to decide if it's a hoax or not because the video feed cuts from not seeing anything, to a different frame where it is suddenly there. (You can hear the difference in the background noise and his voice that it is the beginning of a new recording) But from there on... it's pretty solid.
What does everyone think?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That's no moon...

I've seen this before, I never really did figure it out.

Dare I say it, mothership!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I'm in Sydney and North West at night appears a flickering red "star"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It looks exactly like a planet. When subjected to autofocus and digital zoom.
Here's what my video camera does to Venus. 45 minutes? Really?

(click to open player in new window)

edit on 8/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The moral of the story is; don't use autofocus and digital zoom.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Where is that guy from? I love his accent lol. Dude, that could be anything. A star, a satellite, anything. All I see is a chopped up, grainy video.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
And the omnipotent Phage has the answers again
Thank you! And good advice.

Oh, and after watching your video of Venus, it's obvious Venus is actually a spaceship.

edit on 30-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
And the omnipotent Phage has the answers again
Thank you! And good advice.

Oh, and after watching your video of Venus, it's obvious Venus is actually a spaceship.

edit on 30-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

Pfft duh everyone knows that.

And..According to some Catholics they were right and the sun does orbit the Earth. In yo face Galileo!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I assume this was taken during the last full moon and, as he claims, at 2:59 am. So, given that, I would guess that this is the planet Jupiter.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage strikes again. Nice post.
edit on 30-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Many people would have run to the hills without Phage's input to this site. I like his style and enjoy his own threads. Not a blind follower but certainly a fan of his posts.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I find it very telling that Phage has a sponsor?Most people link to a youtube link on its own.

Why would he have adsvertising at his disposal.A never ending maze of questions and twilight secrets this site sometimes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

The "sponsor" is that of ATS.
I posted my video on the ATS media portal. Complain to them about the advertising.

top topics

join