It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to run a compass style across from one continent to the other?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Ok; but; you know; if you could read this way that I am writing; and understand; then you then could read anything and then also understand. I'm starting to wonder if everyone is uncapable of following any other format that short sentences.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I've read but two books thus far and feel no need to read further and am assuming that that of that format is a in such of a one's getting used to such where it then controls their thoughts processes while they read. I think this may be of issue here.
edit on 6-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
And all this was as a thread; was that if instance you were to have two ends on a swivel that had a magnet and you were to rotate these to the opposite after they would have been of use to rotate that swivel; then they would then be drawn therefore like the other position before; and so on. I will explain further; imagine one mile long of ...............You know what guys? I think I am wrong on that on and will get back on it after I have civen it the thoughts that it had deserved before any presentation to you. Sorry
edit on 7-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
Next time that I write something; I will make sure that I have thought it straight and in this case; it does not make any senseunless you can tranform a magnet where in this instance would need to be as long as that swivel and be of but one north and one pole and unless you can figure out how to build an extention between and insert it in between north and south without creating two seperate norths and souths having an object in between. For instance; I am sure that if dyou take a magnet that is one foot long and break in in half; it then is two 6 inch magnets instaid where they then have a shared split force now amongst them; but can you break them apart and keep them from seperating in terms of poles and keep them conducted together. I have no idea; but I'm sure someone here does. Good night
edit on 7-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Your thoughts are interesting, i reckon you could maybe work on it and get some exciting results.. feel free to IM me and let me know your thoughts i would happily back and forth about perputal motion if you want?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Most if us were trying to understand. Thanks, I think I get your intent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join