It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi's son and wife fled to Algeria, Libya.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So i guess Algeria is going to harbor Gaddafi family members?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

23.30 That's all for the live blog for today. You can follow our full Libya coverage here.

23.04 Libyan rebels are claiming that Algeria has offered passage to a third country for the Gaddafi family.

21.48 A rebel minister is now also stating that Khamis Gaddafi is dead. Mohammed al-Allagy, the rebel justice and human rights minister told AFP: One of the rebel leaders confirmed to me that Khamis was killed somewhere near Tarhuna, about 80 kilometres (50 miles) south of Tripoli. He may have been killed in battle. The rebel leader said he had been buried.

20.40 Rob Crilly, our man on the ground in Benghazi, gives some reaction to the news that Gaddafi's wife Sofia and children Hannibal, Mohammed and Aisha have fled to Algeria. There'll be little surprise in Libya that Gaddafi's wife and three of his children have arrived in Algeria. Benghazi has been buzzing for days with unconfirmed reports of armoured cars crisscrossing the desert on the way to the border in the far south-west. Most speculation puts Colonel Gaddafi himself somewhere in the south-west too. The thing I can't work out - what's in it for Algeria? Presumably pots of cash... but can that be enough to balance the international outrage that would follow the Colonel's arrival in Algiers?

20.28 Here is a picture of Khamis Gaddafi, who was infamous for leading the nation's most feared militia - the Khamis Brigade. The rebels claimed they had killed Khamis Gaddafi earlier this month but he was then shown alive and well on Libyan television. Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi's youngest son Khamis AP

20.15 BREAKING Rebel commander claims Gaddafi's son Khamis has been killed during fighting in southen Libya.

19.35 Libya's de facto government considers Algeria's sheltering of members of Muammar Gaddafi's family an act of aggression and will seek their extradition, a National Transitional Council spokesman said on Monday. Here is the statement spokesman Mahmoud Shamman told Reuters:

ETC lots more to go. Also Libyan rebels even owned a private jet.

So what you think about it now?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Also Libyan rebels even owned a private jet

A Private Jet Paid by NATO and the west i would imagine, as for the NTC they can cry all they want to Algeria wont give them what they want, did you know Paulioetc15 that King Idrs royal member is in the NTC aswell? i guess they are missing the good old days of been puppets to the west.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
We heard the exact same stories of Mubarak as his Govt was going down.....and he never left Egypt at all.

I'm sick and tired of all the MSM nonsense printed in regards to Libya and Ghaddafi, it's hard to separate the truth from lies now.

join