It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

open letter to 9/11 masterminds (whoever they are)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Dear unknown organization,

For all I know, you could really be a fringe group of radical muslims in a south Asian country. If that's the case, then here's a quick side message from the majority of American Muslims - we hate you. However, I'm leaning towards you being somebody who holds base somewhere within the borders of the USA, not saying specifically where, however if I had to guess, I'd say Denver, Colorado. I'm not sure why I made that choice either.

To get to the point, I'd like to remind you that whether you are really a group of twisted wahhabi/salafi lames, or an ABC organization impersonating one - that by your own form of belief you are forbidden from a 9/11 10th anniversary attack. It is clear to most of the world now that violence in Islam stems from the wahhabi/salafi interpretation so the cat's out of the bag on that one. However, according to that same interpretation, celebrating any anniversary, whether it be your birthday, the birthday of the Prophet (Saw) or any other anniversary is haraam (forbidden) on the grounds of imitating the "kuffar" (non-muslims). You (whoever you are) have bound yourself into NOT attacking anything or anyone on 9/11, or risk falling into blatant sin.

P.S. I can take it up a notch, since most of you wahhabi/salafi dudes don't even agree with the use of the gregorian calendar, calling it a "calendar based on kufr". I'm sure you'd hate to be judged by appearing to agree with a calendar based on Anno Domini. By your own logic, and following the hijri calendar, your 10th anniversary attack should have been sometime last year. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sincerely,
Me
edit on 30-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
EVERYBODY knows it was George Bush being used as a puppet by the reptilians in an attempt to enslave us all.

I know I am going to get hate messages and people calling me stupid but I think we got the right people. Just my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

The right people meaning al-qaeda??

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Yes, and we should continue to bomb the crap out of them and shoot them until they are all 6 feet under.........or dumped in an ocean lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lol, it was TPTB that bombed the WTC and did 9/11, arabs are dumb, they wouldn't know where to begin to orchestrate something like 9/11
edit on 30-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

join