It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Against Crusades - Scary animated countdown to 9/11/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

This is a Muslim youth group from the UK. They formed last year and put on demonstrations around London. They've taken down their normal blog and replaced it with an animation of a passenger jet flying, the text 8.43 and a timer counting down to 9/11/11.

Bad taste at least. Are they planning some sort of attack or just another protest? What do you know about this group and their intentions? Is this something to worry about?
edit on 30-8-2011 by sharplee because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Why do the good people of the UK stand for this kind of nonsense?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sharplee

OK, I dont know what that is about but if they are making a jab at 911 then they can kiss my a@#. I wish I was a hacker I would change that animation into a pic of moham.....never mind. Whatever, these people arent even worth the time.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Why do the good people of the UK stand for this kind of nonsense?

This is the first time I've seen this website, and I'm pretty sure most people in the UK have never seen this website.

It's really dodgy to say the least. OP how do you know it's some Muslim "youth" group? Have you seen this website before? how did you find this website? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

A quick google yields plenty of results.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
This is the first time I've seen this website, and I'm pretty sure most people in the UK have never seen this website.

It's really dodgy to say the least. OP how do you know it's some Muslim "youth" group? Have you seen this website before? how did you find this website? Thanks.

Here is the website Google cache from 8/29/11 - Google Cache

This is their Wikipedia page - en.wikipedia.org...

I heard about the animation on another forum and I Googled "Muslims Against Crusades" and found the Wiki page.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by _Phoenix_

A quick google yields plenty of results.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, yes Google is your friend. I can remember something about these guys now. They are not exactly helping Muslims live a peaceful life here in the UK.

I don't know what their game is, that website is BS, they obviously want attention, what are they trying to accomplish?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What do you bet David Letterman will open up a can of whoop a$$ on these guys... Problem solved!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
These people should be forcefully removed from the country, but it does not seem that the government of the UK has the balls to do what is necessary. I am using their reaction to the recent riots as proof of this fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks like the site is run off Turkish servers by a company based there. I wonder how cooperative Turkey is feeling these days in helping on a thing like this?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
wow if you guys think this website is bad then you've seen nothing.

theres a skinhead website that shows you videos of immigrants being beheaded and beaten to death and it provides you with news and places you can train or communities for skinheads in europe and russia.

another website which is anti islamic, less violent that shows pictures from the war. dead afghans and iraqis including children. thats not the only thing you find there, theres also articles supporting the killings of worthless scum terrorists.

also theres a website thats dedicated to black people, except its anti african/black. it compares them to monkeys and sub humans and it explains how they are so through statistics, images, charts etc

and then theres this website, islamic ran thats very radical and calls for one islamic empire to rule over the world. they praise terrorists acts and so on...

and theres a website were humans have sexual intercourse with animals, all kinds of animals... i dont want to talk about it...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

And that's supposed to make the Muslimsagainstcrusades website somehow tolerable? Try again.

If the Muslims don't like how the U.K. is being run, they're more then free to move back to their own country. (One which is better suited for their beliefs, makes you wonder what they're even doing in the U.K...)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

And that's supposed to make the Muslimsagainstcrusades website somehow tolerable? Try again.

If the Muslims don't like how the U.K. is being run, they're more then free to move back to their own country. (One which is better suited for their beliefs, makes you wonder what they're even doing in the U.K...)

Hey ignorant guy:

It is perfectly plausible that there are muslims that have lived and always lived in the U.K.

Telling them to go home makes as much sense as telling you to go home.

Islam is a relgion jacka$$, not a country

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
As these "citizens" do not respect the countries laws in theory they can be shot for treason under martial law.

Let's hope the citizens of the UK have a chance to do so in the future unless these disturbing Muslim fanatics can change their ways/move back to their desert holes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharplee
www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

This is a Muslim youth group from the UK. They formed last year and put on demonstrations around London. They've taken down their normal blog and replaced it with an animation of a passenger jet flying, the text 8.43 and a timer counting down to 9/11/11.

Bad taste at least. Are they planning some sort of attack or just another protest? What do you know about this group and their intentions? Is this something to worry about?
edit on 30-8-2011 by sharplee because: spelling

I'm a Muslim woman who has lived 20+years in Saudi Arabia and has received Sharia teachings and the like.

And in all of those 20+ years, our entire teaching was: to obey your parents, your government (regardless of where you are) and to not cause mischief on land.

The entire gist of Islamic teachings are to not be among those who God dislikes, those who cause chaos and ruin the peace.

I mean if a group of kids in the UK decided they didn't have to obey the government because they're not Muslim, I'd laugh my brains out in their face. They are completely lost at best.

And if no body believes me, they can read the following link that questions whether Muslims have to or do not have to listen to their government: www.daruliftaa.com...

As long as a Muslim is not ordered to commit sin, they HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE AUTHORITIES.

Case closed.

Also, these kids are crazy, they need to be caught and taught a lesson or something.

Islam has never suffered on the hands of 'crusaders' as much as it has suffered on the hands of ignorant muslims such as these.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Divide and rule folks, divide and rule. Maybe it was put there so that people in the UK would turn against their Muslim friends and neighbours? It's a silly clock on an even sillier webpage, if you fall for the bait you are only wasting energy better used on more worthy causes.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sharplee

I'm all for free speech but there is a fine line between freedom of speech and complete bloody stupitity. All these religious extremist group websites should be taken down permanently.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Hey ignorant guy:

It is perfectly plausible that there are muslims that have lived and always lived in the U.K.

Telling them to go home makes as much sense as telling you to go home.

Islam is a relgion jacka$$, not a country

no # sherlock, that's the problem.

also it is a whole way of life and political system, inseparable under allah.

no separation of church and state, where are the friggin atheists when you need them?

oooooooo, i forgot. sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
These are the scumbags who were behind the poppy burning stunt and various other protests, planned protests in Wooton Bassett and that odious Anjam Choudary has close links to them.

Who knows the reasoning behind this animation but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sinister or unsavoury intent.

If prior knowledge of any illegal action is suspected then those with proven links to the group should face the full force of the law, unfortunately I suspect that would not happen and the usual apologist and PC do-gooders would trot out the predictable pityful and shameful excuses for their actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Hey ignorant guy:

Ignorant? Do you even comprehend anything I wrote or did you just go all "knee-jerk" on me?

Originally posted by SkerrakoIt is perfectly plausible that there are muslims that have lived and always lived in the U.K.

And I've not said anything against them, but their radical counterparts who burned the poppy in protest, the ones that are threatening the British way of life.

Originally posted by SkerrakoIslam is a relgion jacka$$, not a country

A very mature response. Now go play somewhere else child.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join