It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Might as well be the "Come here and whine about all the problems in the world" site. Cause that is all I'm picking up after coming here for past few months.

Seriously you people always have something to show people that came up on a different site on the internet. Then judging by how creditable the site is / how well your thread is written you will get a STAR and a FLAG! Then you'll post about how you don't agree and oh my what a travesty this all is. Stop thinking you're making a difference just by coming on this website to post information that is mostly fake and made up, or completely in the past and nothing you or your post is gonna change.

Just saying you really want to make a difference then get out of your computer chair, shut off the damn thing. Then go outside and make something of yourself. You're just wasting your time on this website.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

Just saying you really want to make a difference then get out of your computer chair, shut off the damn thing. Then go outside and make something of yourself. You're just wasting your time on this website.

you first

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Might as well be the "Come here and whine about all the problems in the world" site. Cause that is all I'm picking up after coming here for past few months.

Seriously you people always have something to show people that came up on a different site on the internet. Then judging by how creditable the site is / how well your thread is written you will get a STAR and a FLAG! Then you'll post about how you don't agree and oh my what a travesty this all is. Stop thinking you're making a difference just by coming on this website to post information that is mostly fake and made up, or completely in the past and nothing you or your post is gonna change.

Wow, arent you sitting at your computer doing the same thing right now

I know I am not making a difference posting things here, I come here because I enjoy reading about all the crazy sh@# people think. It's entertaining to me. I dont think it is a waste of time at all, I think its fun.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

I dont agree with you.

There is a LOT of nonsense on here, but its fairly easy to spot...and even easier to ignore.

A lot of people...including myself dont come on here to change the world. We come to read, i enjoy reading....theres a lot of subjects to immerse yourself in on here....theres a lot of information all in one place.

Id rather spend 2 hours on here than in front of the moron box (TV)

I assume you will be leaving then?? Bye now

edit on 29-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Go out and do something about what? Crime?

Ok....(runs outside)..... "SHUT UP CRIME!!"

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Rubbish.

Thousands of people read this site every single day and pointing people in the direction of information that they may find informative and can further investigate for themselves is a lot of what this is about, investigation and the presentation of information acquired through investigation.

Your cynical little perspective is hopeless, who is to say that the same people who post in here DON'T go out and make something of themselves and actually try to change the world?? You seem to judge people on here and I think you are misinformed, you'd be VERY SURPRISED what a lot of people on this site actually do with their lives. Maybe you're referring to yourself in the OP, I'm not sure.....
edit on 29-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

There are going to be some good mixed into the bad on a site this large. In the mean time, the users need something to do, and they also want s/f's. It is almost addicting here.

There are a lot of users doing it. The mods are doing there best to delete and or move thread to BTS when appropriate. It seems horrible/unjust sometimes, but it needs to be done with the user base nowadays. They delete so much because there are so many crap threads.

Anywho. There are other conspiracy forums. There is a forum for just about anything posted on this site too. Find a site that is more focused and you will find the conversations and behavior that suits you (it doesn't even need to be focused conspiracies. You could look for a personality related forum or something where others think like you). You could also become a moderator on another site and realize how annoying it is....grr.

Best of luck. Peace.
edit on 29-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Then go outside and make something of yourself

and breath the chemtrails? pshht.. you crazy

edit on 29-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is in the Rants section... so rant away, thats why there is a rants forum

But on a typical day I spend 10+ hours outside...
SO... I already got that covered

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's called networking. One out in the world trying to fix the world's problems is asinine. Together, there is an army.

just my $.02

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Go out and do something about what? Crime?

Ok....(runs outside)..... "SHUT UP CRIME!!"

OK, damn, that was the funniest thing I've read on here for ages...I never use this but I actually did LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I wish I could..
this morning though, I logged on FB - not a single one of my friends was logged on it - man did that make me smile

means they're doing better things with their time - even if its just sleeping

for the record though, I waste most of my time on other sites these days, I don't do "self made drama", and there's entirely too much of that around here

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Edit out. Sorry
edit on 1-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join