It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi's "Dwelling Place In The Sky" About To Take Nosedive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
One of the Hopi prophesies, the 9th and final sign, is that near the time of purification a dwelling place in the sky will crash to earth.
The ISS is being evacuated in November.
Comet Elenin is reported to have broken into a number of pieces.
Maybe those pieces will come just a wee bit closer than they thought the comet would.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a65e5400a285.jpg[/atsimg]
www.iawwai.com...

latimesblogs.latimes.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb2d9ff836eb.jpg[/atsimg]
spaceweather.com...

Conclusion? Duck!

What say you?

edit on 8/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links, typo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I would go with Russia,who wanted to dump the ISS in the pacific ocean years ago.
Now we put it on them to keep it up.
It has become,you might say,unwanted property .
Then that aspect of Hopi prophecy has been prolonged til the next "hotel in the sky".

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I thought the Hopi were referring to Skylab with that piece of prophesy .It's so vague it could be made to fit numerous events.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Maybe so. I thought the evacuation of the ISS around the time of an incoming comet was a bit to coincidental but then again I am a member of ATS.

Got a question. Would the ISS burn up on reentry or could it wipe out a town on impact? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
They have a new venture which could be "the dwelling place in the sky"

Forget the Maldives, the Seychelles or anywhere else - if you are looking for a really exclusive holiday, you should be looking beyond our planet. A Russian company is building a new hotel in space which is scheduled to open in five years' time. And as RT found out, with an astronomical $60-million price tag, a good view is guaranteed. The first-ever hotel floating in space could be the ultimate escape, and according to its creators this is no space fantasy. “We’ll launch the commercial space station in 2016 and receive our first guests in 2017,” Sergey Kostenko, a CEO at Orbital Technologies, told RT.

rt.com...

And the reason for taking down the ISS.Money and old age.

en.wikipedia.org...

As recently as 2009, NASA had stated plans to end the ISS programme and deorbit the ISS in early 2016.[224] This was in accordance with the then-President Bush's policy. President Obama announced new policy in 2010, extending the programme through 2020.[225] All five ISS-participating space agencies had indicated in 2010 their desire to see the platform continue flying beyond 2015, but Europe struggled to agree on funding arrangements within its member states, until agreement was reached in March 2011.[226][227][228] Russia and ISS partners in a 2011 statement said that work is being done to make sure other modules can be used beyond 2015. So far, the partners have only manifested missions through about 2015. The first Russian module was launched in 1998, and the 30th anniversary of that module's launch has been chosen as a target date for certification of all components of the ISS.[226] According to a 2009 report, RKK Energia is considering methods to remove from the station some modules of the Russian Orbital Segment when the end of mission is reached and use them as a basis for a new station, known as the Orbital Piloted Assembly and Experiment Complex (OPSEK). The modules under consideration for removal from the current ISS include the Multipurpose Laboratory Module (MLM), currently scheduled to be launched at the end of 2011, with other Russian modules which are currently planned to be attached to the MLM until 2015, although still currently unfunded. Neither the MLM nor any additional modules attached to it would have reached the end of their useful lives in 2016 or 2020. The report presents a statement from an unnamed Russian engineer who believes that, based on the experience from Mir, a thirty-year life should be possible, except for micrometeorite damage, because the Russian modules have been built with on-orbit refurbishment in mind.[229] According to the Outer Space Treaty the United States is legally responsible for all modules it has launched.[citation needed] In ISS planning, NASA examined options including returning the station to Earth via shuttle missions (deemed too expensive, as the station is not designed for disassembly and this would require at least 27 shuttle missions[230]), natural orbital decay with random reentry similar to Skylab, boosting the station to a higher altitude (which would simply delay reentry) and a controlled targeted de-orbit to a remote ocean area.[231] The technical feasibility of a controlled targeted deorbit into a remote ocean was found to be within the capability of the ISS, only with the United States combining its resources with Russia.[231] At the time ISS was launched, the Russian Space Agency had experience from de-orbiting the Salyut 4, 5, 6, and 7 space stations, while NASA's first intentional controlled de-orbit of a satellite (the Compton Gamma Ray Observatory) would not occur for another two years.[232] NASA currently has no spacecraft capable of de-orbiting the ISS at the time of decommissioning.[233] While the entire USOS cannot be reused and will be discarded, final decisions are still to be made on which ROS modules will be used in OPSEK, and which modules will be discarded. Pirs is to be de-orbited before the decommissioning of the ISS and Nauka will be re-used.[234]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I would say some pieces would get through our protective shield ,pieces of Skylab turned up all over the place
www.aerospaceguide.net...
On July 11, 1979, during its 34,981st orbit, Skylab plunged to earth, raining fiery debris over sparsely populated western Australia and over the Indian Ocean.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I thought the Hopi were referring to Skylab with that piece of prophesy .It's so vague it could be made to fit numerous events.

I remember when I was a child watching skylab make one of it's last passbys before it went down.

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on the time and place of re-entry, and nightly news reports.[14] The San Francisco Examiner offered a $10,000 prize for the first piece of Skylab delivered to its offices; the competing Chronicle offered $200,000 if a subscriber suffered personal or property damage.[14] NASA calculated that the odds of station re-entry debris hitting a human were 152 to 1[2]:369—although the odds of debris hitting a city of 100,000 or more were 7 to 1—and special teams were readied to head to any country hit by debris and requesting help.[14] Fragment of Skylab recovered after its re-entry through Earth's atmosphere, on display at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Ground controllers adjusted Skylab's orientation for ideal re-entry dynamics in the hours before reentry[14] at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979. They aimed the station at a spot 810 miles (1,300 km) south southeast of Cape Town, South Africa. The station did not burn up as fast as NASA expected, however. Due to a 4% calculation error, debris landed southeast of Perth, Western Australia,[2]:371 and was found between Esperance and Rawlinna, from 31° to 34°S and 122° to 126°E. The Shire of Esperance fined the United States $400 for littering, a fine which remained unpaid for 30 years.[15] The fine was paid in April 2009, when radio show host Scott Barley of Highway Radio raised the funds from his morning show listeners and paid the fine on behalf of NASA.[16] Seventeen-year-old Stan Thornton found a few pieces of Skylab at his home in Esperance and caught a flight to San Francisco, where he collected the Examiner prize.[2]:371 In a coincidence for the organizers, the annual Miss Universe pageant was scheduled to be held a few days later, on 20 July 1979 in Perth. A large piece of Skylab debris was displayed on the stage.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My question is,why bring the ISS back down to Earth,just put a couple of rockets on it and shoot out to space.
Might as well start sending our garbage out into space.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

It would take more than a few rockets to accelerate 460 tons from 17,000 mph to 25,000 mph. If you don't get it going that fast it just comes back.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why do the Hopi have to be so darn vague???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
My question is,why bring the ISS back down to Earth,just put a couple of rockets on it and shoot out to space.
Might as well start sending our garbage out into space.

I also might as well start throwing my junk through your window.

Namaste!
edit on 30-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great minds think alike:

Could This Be The Setting For The Ninth and Final Sign?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by IamAbeliever
started on 8/30/2011 @ 09:28 AM

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by 12voltz

Maybe so. I thought the evacuation of the ISS around the time of an incoming comet was a bit to coincidental but then again I am a member of ATS.

Got a question. Would the ISS burn up on reentry or could it wipe out a town on impact? Anyone know?

An incoming comet... An incoming broken up comet with pieces flying in who knows what trajectories... Or maybe an incoming something else with an RF signal and more. Let's see what happens.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The larger fragments of cometary breakups follow the original orbit. Comet Linear (C/1999 S4) fell to pieces as it neared the Sun. The fragments continued on, so close to the original orbit that they could be found months later, right where they were supposed to be. Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 has broken into smaller and smaller fragments, all the while following their original orbit.
www.newscientist.com...

But those were big comets. Elenin is (was?) a tiny thing. If it did break up there won't be anything of any size left.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the prophecy, forgot about these.

My perspective: 2012 is an engineered/ faked end of the world. Whether the prophecy is "real" or not, is immaterial to this goal of faking the apocalypse. The elites replicate "prophecy" as a Satanic ritual to produce the NWO dictator, IMO.

The "great dwelling place in the sky" is the Project Blue Beam style faked appearance of New Jerusalem/ the dwelling place of the Christian God and his angels that appears at the end of Revelations. "God" is made out to be an evil alien geneticist attacking the planet. "Nibiru" would be synonymous with this faked New Jerusalem. The "great crash" is the Great Tribulation of Revelations which brings the antichrist to power. Apparently, for popular consumption, it is to be said that "God" is dead. This would take place 12-21 through12-25-12.

About the ISS. Robonaut is now an occupant on board there. Robonaut, IMO, is part of a Satanic ritual.

Check out this from Daniel chapter 2, talking about King Nebuchadnezzar's dream:

31Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
32This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
33His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
34Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Compare this to pictures of Robonaut: robonaut.jsc.nasa.gov...
Head of gold, chest and arms of silver, belly of brass, legs of iron, and feet of iron and clay (miry clay) - this would be the soft tires.

The stone (asteroid) hits the ISS (destroying Robonaut) and becomes a "great mtn filling the whole earth" ( the great crash).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know that this may be off topic, maybe, but some kind of boom happened here in MN. that is what my sis said. she went outside and about 10 others were wondering what the big boom was. Did anyone hear a big boom in MN or anywhere? knowone here knows what it was.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
For some reason it reminds me of New Jerusalem from Revelation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But those were big comets. Elenin is (was?) a tiny thing. If it did break up there won't be anything of any size left.

Phage,
Thanks so much for putting an intelligent perspective on this comet mess. I do not have the knowledge to determine if this is something I should or should not be afraid of. It really doesn't matter though, if it is a real threat there is nothing I can do about it anyway...short of packing a lunch, finding a grassy hill and waiting for the fireworks to begin.
just wanted to let you know your educational comments are appreciated.
Barbara

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They had nothing in their world to compare what they were seeing to. It's the same with biblical prophecy...

new topics

top topics

join