It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand wander at distance of slight as of an array that intinuative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
sign may has haven been of instance as in mine of spite and loss charactering stereotype take a held grasp; Has one of you realised any state that I shared with you? I will post one new to everyone in the science threads that you will all find crazy; for a while; until it hits you. I was trying to be poetic at the same time for fun.
edit on 30-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Mate

No, not yet.

Looking forward to things getting crazy.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

I would respond to your post dude, but I really cant make any sense out of it honestly

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
what happen if i not have,d hard try;d.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It could be said that the subject is interpolated into an epistemology sublimation that includes culture as a paradox. In the OP, the writer denies the subdialectic paradigm of expression; in my response, however, although, I reiterate epistemological sublimation.

But the subject is contextualised into a textual paradigm of discourse that includes narrativity as a reality. Several discourses concerning materialist metaphysics exist.

Therefore, if diaphoretic sublimation holds, we have to choose between the textual paradigm of discourse and the neocultural paradigm of narrative. The premise of deconstructive libertarianism implies that the media is capable of intention, but only if epistemology sublimation is invalid; otherwise, we can assume that the goal of the op is social comment.

-- And that's all I have to say about that!

top topics

join