It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradomas links anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
could anyone give me any very informational links on Nostradomas....especially info on the twin towers and his predictions

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but any predictions that Nostradamus supposedly made about the 9/11 tragedy was nothing more than a hoax. After it happened, e-mails were flying around with a prediction that he made in 1654, unfortunately he died in 1566. This was his supposed prediction:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

www.powertochange.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

Anyway, here are a few good links of Nosradamus' prophecies:

www.dreamscape.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Various real quatrains, and ficticious ones, were put together to form the "twin towers quatrain" hoax....

Point of order: The famed "1999" quatrain, failed to materialize....

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
if you want some qoutes from nost ole boy I have a book of them I'll post a couple here in a few.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
this out of the book titled:
Erika Cheetham, The Final Prophecies'
NOSTRADAMUS

Century V
V.VIII
Sera laiffe le feu vif, mort cache,
Dedans les globes horrible
efpouuentable,
De nuict a claffe cite en poudre lafche,
La cite feu, l'ennemy fauorable.

I'm not fluent in french, but the book has translation:

There will be let loose living fire and hidden death, fearful, inside terrifying globes.
By night the city will be in reduced to rubble by the fleet, the city in flames, helpful to the enemy.

Century V
V.XXII
Auant qu'a Rome grand aye rendu
l'ame,
Effrayeur grande a larmee eftrangere:
Par efquadrons, l'embufche pres de
Parme,
Puis les deux rouges enfemble feront chere.

trans:
Before the great man gives up his soul at Rome, there is much fear among the foreign army. The ambush by the squadrons takes place near Parma. Then the two red ones will feast together.

That one had an interesting theory along with it:
Sometime bfore the death of the pope there will be a war abroad, eftrangere. the two red ones who feast together would be in modern terms Russia and china. The deux rouges may refur to terrorist regimes.

this next one is of some interest to me as it mentions mars.

Century V
V.XXIII
Les duex contens feront unis enfemble,
Quant la plufpart a Mars feront
conioinct:
Le grand d'Affrique en effraieur
tremble:
DVVMVIRAT par la claffe defioinct.

Trans:
The two contented men are united together when most (planets) are in conjuction with Mars. the African leader trembles in terror. the twin alliance by the fleet.
heres what the text has for a possible theory;
Nostradamus elsewhere describes the USA and the USSR as unis enfemble, probably while honoring the INF Treaty signed by Reagan and Gorbachev. but war soon breaks out again, possibly the war of the third Antichrist, the man known as Brodde, which troubles even Africa. It appears that naval interference is partly the reason for the breaking of the alliance. will America and the Soviet fleets leave the gulf?

that sems odd to me, do the russians even have a fleet anymore? or could it be sold russian equip?

From what I know of astrology mars will be closeest to use and few planets may be in line, or will be. the twin alliance could be anybody.

new topics

top topics

join