It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Exterminate Christians, close Pyramids, Sphinx'--Rising leader in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just what We need, another F-ing retard leading a country.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
When 63 of 130 listed terrorist organizations are Islamist, then something is clearly wrong.

I'm pretty sure that the countries who formed the ''coalition of the willing'' and who illegally invaded and occupy sovereign countries number at least 50, so where are you getting this list of ''terrorist groups'' from ?

Oh, I forgot, the US, British and numerous other armies aren't ''terrorist groups'', because they're not Muslims.

Just because all Muslims arent politically active, doesnt mean if and when the time comes, they wouldnt be active.

Your baseless and factually devoid claims could be applied to any religious or irreligious group or collective:

''Just because all Christians aren't politically active, doesn't mean if and when the time comes, they wouldnt be active.''

''Just because all Jews aren't politically active, doesn't mean if and when the time comes, they wouldnt be active.''

''Just because all atheists aren't politically active, doesn't mean if and when the time comes, they wouldnt be active.''

But neverthless, simply studying the history of Islam and its spread by the sword should clarify atleast some aspects of Islam which the western media insists we ought not pay attention to.

LOL.

Study the history of the spread of Christianity !

Do actions committed - in the past and present - by Christians, put a negative slant on the average Christian nowadays ? Of course not !

To attempt to smear decent, honest Christians with the actions of people who purport(ed) to belong to the same faith is grossly unfair; just as it's unfair to tar 1.5bn Muslims with the same brush as the extremist lunatics who attempt to gain political and theocratic rule through that faith.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Do you know what Islamism is??? 63 of the listed 130 terrorist organizations are Islamist..

For instance, the muslim Brotherhood is Islamist

The Libyan Islamic Resistance Movement - those "rebels" we hear hear about on CNN fighting Gadaffi, are ISLAMIST. They are so powerful, and supported within Libya, that they are on the brink of a coupe d'etat...

This Islamic movment seeks to institutionalize Shari'a law.

Now, as for this incongruent comparison with Christianity.

First. Christianity has within its scriptures the separation between church and state; the fundamental basis for why western culture/society has developed the way it has.

Secondly, Islam does NOT have this fundamental separation between church and state. Islam is a legalistic religion. The very name "Islam" means "to submit". How does one submit? Not simply through conversion, but through adhering to Shari'a law.

Ideally, Islam is only Islam when the state facilititates its observance.

For the last 90 or so years, this hasnt been the case in most Muslim countries; not since the fall of the Ottoman Caliphate.

This is why so many people believe, and RIGHTLY, that the "arab spring" is about deposing pro western (and indeed, governments either installed or supported by western interests) governments ie; Gadaffi, Al Assad, Mubarak, and installing an ISLAMIC government.

We shall wait and see. So far, it appears Egypt will be going in that direction. Libyas also going in that direction. Al Assad - an Alawi family, is absolutely despised by Syrians. Most Syrians are Sunni, and so you can expect Syria to become more aligned with the rest of the Arab world.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Great post.

Question. Are you indicating that "arab spring" is a concerted effort across that region?

If so, am I correct in saying that Obama/the USA are willing participants with Obama giving the speech a while back supporting the Spring?

Excellent posting by the way.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ancient world sites, like those in Egypt should be protected for all ages, as it is not just the history of the Egyptians, but that of all human kind and history. If they are doing it, cause they want to protect and ensure that the sites are not being damaged, then that is acceptable. But to do it, cause it may offend someone with a strict religious sense, then that is not acceptable as it leads to the downfall of the people.

The monuments of Egypt, the pyramids, the sphinx, those are timeless monuments, even old since the time of Rome, Some of the remaining wonders of the Ancient world. They have been wondered, studied and drawn through out the ages. Egypt has been a country of wonder and turmoil over the years. While the Mubarak regime sought to stabilize the country, they can not doubt for one moment that their prosperity has been due to the tourism that they have so enjoyed for years. It brings in big money, from those wanting to see some of the reminents of the early dawn of civilization to historians and scholars around the world, finding the call to Egypt and its past irresistible. And now the current person wants to shut it down.

To this end we must allow them to determine the proper course of action for their country and deal with such, in their own way, should they find that they want to shut it down, let it, as it would only be for a short bit before the government decided that it is going to lose far too much money and its people, already having protested and ousted one leader, probably would have no qualms about doing the same thing again to the next one. They came in on a promise, now is to see if they can fulfill that promise.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
screw em' bomb em and don't aplogize.

what gives them the right?

you want to see the grand canyon? get a visa and chances are you won't be shot to death and have a good time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So American presidents never speak for Americans, but as soon as one crazy Muslim gets on the soap box suddenly every Muslim wants to destroy the pyramids and kill Christians? Please. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that Egypt was a planned destabilization so they could replace Mubarack with this guy who's even crazier.

You ain't seen nothing yet, if they ever replace Gadafi or anyone else in the ME they'll basically be demon spawns in the wide open. And no, it's not all the "muslims" fault. Don't be anti-semitic.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

63 of the listed 130 terrorist organizations are Islamist..

The list of terrorist organisations is defined by the West. ''One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'' and all that.

The governments of the numerous Western countries who are aggressively involved in foreign countries' affairs are also terrorists, so I think your list needs to be revised somewhat.

The Libyan Islamic Resistance Movement - those "rebels" we hear hear about on CNN fighting Gadaffi, are ISLAMIST. They are so powerful, and supported within Libya, that they are on the brink of a coupe d'etat...

If they're supported within Libya, then what's the problem ?

This Islamic movment seeks to institutionalize Shari'a law.

Again, what's the problem with that, if the people want it ?

First. Christianity has within its scriptures the separation between church and state; the fundamental basis for why western culture/society has developed the way it has.

The flaw here is that you are taking Christian and Muslim scripture at face value. In practice, it's not as simple as that, otherwise you wouldn't get the variety of sects and personal interpretations of the two religions.

Many Christian countries ( such as the UK ) do not have a separation of church and state. There are about 30 Christian countries which still criminalise homosexuality, while most Christian countries do not accept gay marriage.

Laws against homosexuality in Christian countries are entirely down to biblical teachings, and shows that religious scripture has and does influence legislation in Christian countries.

While at the same time, homosexuality is legal in many majority Muslim countries, despite Islam traditionally having similar anti-gay attitudes.

Your stance is naive, to say the least, to suggest that Islam is intrinsically linked with the laws of a country, but Christianity is somehow separated.

Secondly, Islam does NOT have this fundamental separation between church and state. Islam is a legalistic religion. The very name "Islam" means "to submit". How does one submit? Not simply through conversion, but through adhering to Shari'a law.

The majority of Islamic countries do not have Sharia law as the basis of their legal system, so that rather casts doubt on your assertion.

The fact of the matter is that religion is observed and interpreted differently between cultures, regions and individuals, so to attempt to claim that a far-flung religion like Islam has some unique, ''catch-all'' interpretation amongst its adherents is crazy.

In Albania, for example, it's perfectly common and generally acceptable for Muslims to drink alcohol; something which would probably earn them a few lashes in somewhere like Qatar.

This is why so many people believe, and RIGHTLY, that the "arab spring" is about deposing pro western (and indeed, governments either installed or supported by western interests) governments ie; Gadaffi, Al Assad, Mubarak, and installing an ISLAMIC government.

I think it's more likely that these countries will have more cuddly, ''democratically elected'' pro-Western puppets, in the Hamid Karzai mold.

I don't see why Western countries would intervene, only to sit back and let these countries be taken over and controlled by small, but powerful, groups of Islamic extremists.

We shall wait and see. So far, it appears Egypt will be going in that direction. Libyas also going in that direction. Al Assad - an Alawi family, is absolutely despised by Syrians. Most Syrians are Sunni, and so you can expect Syria to become more aligned with the rest of the Arab world.

I am highly doubtful that any of these countries will fall into the hands of Islamic extremists.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

The list of terrorist organisations is defined by the West. ''One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'' and all that.

Thankyou for indirectly proving my point. These terrorist organizations, all of which are Islamist, are not fighting western leaders; but western style governments/culture/society, which they consider to be a perversion of true Islamic values.

Now, if they are opposing WESTERN style government, does that not mean they oppose western civilization?

If they're supported within Libya, then what's the problem ?

No problem. Just a conflict of interests, thats all. Atleast understand that Shari'a, what most Muslims living in the wider middle east seem to want, is incompatible with western civilization - democracy, equal rights, freedom of speech.

Also, on a deeper level, Islamic jurisprudence has always divided the world into two categories - Dar Al Islam - the house of submission, and Dar Al Harb - the house of war. Strange to call the land of infidels, the house of war. What does that imply to you?? Perhaps that these are lands yet to be conquered; that they are destined to be won through Jihad - holy war, in the name of Allah?

The majority of Islamic countries do not have Sharia law as the basis of their legal system, so that rather casts doubt on your assertion.

Hence, WHY THEY ARE OPPOSING THEIR WESTERN STYLE GOVERNMENTS! In India, Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan etc...

Do you understand why ISLAMIST terrorist groups are attacking their own governments? What do you think its about?

Islamism = a fundamentalist Islamic revivalist movement generally characterized by moral conservatism and the literal interpretation of the Koran and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all aspects of life

The above governments do not adhere to the above criteria.

The fact of the matter is that religion is observed and interpreted differently between cultures, regions and individuals, so to attempt to claim that a far-flung religion like Islam has some unique, ''catch-all'' interpretation amongst its adherents is crazy.

What does this have to do with the simple fact that in the New Testament - that portion of Christian scriptures which supercedes everything in the Old Testament - there is NOTHING militant, there is no calling for cutting off of hands, as there is in the Quran for theft.

It is much easier to reconcile christian scriptures with the modern world (being a consequence of Christianity) than it is the Quran. Thats a simple fact.

Additionally, as is well known to anyone remotely knowledgeable of Islam, statements made in the latter part of the Quran - which is called the Quran of Mecca, nullifies statements found in the beginning of the Quran - the Quran of Medina.

The Quran is essentially a treatise for how Allah wants man to live on earth. Thus, in the beginning of the Quran, where Mohommad has still failed to convince the people of his prophetic mission, exhorts his followers to respect the religious inclinations of all peoples. This is interpreted by both Sunni and Shiite as a prescription for how to deal with alien cultures when the Umma is in a state of political subjugation; act tolerantly. Conversely, when Mohommad began to gain followers, he annulled pacts he made with the tribes of Mecca. This being a proscription for how Islam is to conduct itself when in a position of strength.

I think it's more likely that these countries will have more cuddly, ''democratically elected'' pro-Western puppets, in the Hamid Karzai mold.

Uhh... Karzai was put in place by a coalition of Western forces. Libya, conversely, is being taken over by the Libyan Islamic fighting group:

The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group is the most powerful radical faction waging Jihad in Libya against Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi's regime

Link

Nice try Sherlock.

And in Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood has enough support to become the ruling party

According to a Pew Research poll

Some 75% [Egyptians] had a favourable view of the Muslim Brotherhood, but only 17% believed they should lead the next government.[33]

Bearing in mind that this is a western, and thus biased research company, 75% in support of the MB is a ridiculously high percentage. Also, im having difficulty understanding how such a large number could be 'favorable' towards the Muslim Brotherhood, yet only 17% would want them to be in power. Its a bit of a contradiction. Muslim brotherhood seeks a complete overhaul of Egyptian society. How can you be 'favorable' towards this, yet not want it to become realized through an Egyptian government?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I saw a Horizon program on WWII that the Muslim Brotherhood was in league with the Nazis. I haven't been able to confirm this but the film footage looked real enough.

My prediction is that; the Nazis are making a comeback to finish what they started and the 'fight' between the religious factions are like the Cold War that never was; just a way of getting more money from gun running (or sword making) and our cooperation in their evil schemes.

I have worked with a Muslim, she was lovely.
Personally I believe that there is hidden information in the Quaran that Christians have been told not to read-why? Because they don't want us to connect the dots and find out what is really going on.

Anyway peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh Slayer, What are we going to do about this ? I scroll down to see your avatar and I knew about what your text would be before I read it.
All exterminations aside.

THEIR CLOSING WHAT ? NOW THAT"S TRAGIC !

The thing is, the extermination will come as it is written, so I'm in total agreement with you my friend.
This is catastrophic !

edit on 31-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't think it would be much different if the really radical christians took over - I dated a guy in highschool and his mom couldn't stand me. She was really active in the church and they taught no musical instruments were good, no dancing, no this, no that, no the other. They hated anyone that wouldn't go to their church and watch them jump over pews when they got the holy ghost.
They'd be the types to hate muslims and pagans and want to see them all dead.

It's the whole radical monotheism thing, IMO. My god is the only god. He takes no other form. No holy ghost, no Christ, no trinity, just one god, that's the only god, it's my way or the highway.

It's the same mentality, IMO. My way or the highway. Be like me or die. It has nothing to do with divinity, except you think that your way is God's way.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

this guy is very stupid and needs to be shot. islam is a fake religon and it has nothing to do with being a christian. that book doesn't tell you about god or jesus christ. there is not one verse in it that tells you to except jesus as your lord and savior. i am a spiritual person who was brought up in the catholic church and i am a believer in jesus christ. people want to change their religon islam,because they think thats going to save them come judgement day,but it won't. they are all praying to devil and want to take over,just like the elite rich.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Those who preach hate deserve nothing more than to be exterminated themselves. There is enough violence and death in this world without this more of this trash.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To ignorant to see both Christianity and Islam are BOTH ENLILITE religions. FAIL behavior from these kinds 1 sees.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

A rising leader in the radical Islamic movement in Egypt that has become a major political player since the demise of Hosni Mubarak's regime says Christian churches may need to be blown up and Christians exterminated to allow the advance of Islamic law, or Shariah. The comments come from Sheik 'Adel Shehato, a senior leader with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad terrorist group. The sheik was jailed in 1991 because of his positions but was released earlier this year in the revolution that removed Mubarak from power.

Among the many assertions made by the senior Islamic leader was that the Egyptian pyramids need to be closed down to tourists. "There will be tourism for purposes of [medical] treatment, but the tourism sites of the pyramids, the Sphinx, and Sharm Al-Sheikh will be shut down, because my task is to get people to serve Allah rather than people. No proud Muslim will ever be willing to live off tourism profits, because the tourists come to drink alcohol and fornicate. [If they] want to come, they must comply with the conditions and laws of Islam. We will explain to them that, according to the Shariah, the pyramids are [from] a pagan and polytheistic age."

He continued with a description of the new state of arts and culture in Egypt, should he be in power. "In Islam, there is no such thing as art. Painting, singing, and dancing are forbidden. Therefore, in the state there will be nothing but Islamic culture, for I cannot teach the infidel culture. … We will return to the decent culture of the Muslims and the Muslim forefathers, and to Islamic history," he said.

Source: www.wnd.com...

Well, not looking good for the Old way of things..... Dam. Sounds like if the radicals do come into power in Egypt, the world won't be the same. I think it is safe to say they Don't believe in UFO/Aliens.... or for the normal school of thought on the birth of their country.

Man, I have always know the world one way... I can' t imagin not being able to go to the Giza area. My life dream but I don't want to die doing it. ugh.

Peru and the Inca's are sounding better each passing day. No singing, dancing..... One probably gets slapped around for laughing or telling a joke. Have fun over there with that.

Muhammad Morsi = Muslim Brotherhood. It couldn't have ended any other way. Muslim declaring christians must die...why am i NOT surprised? They've been killing us for 1400 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Exterminate Christians and blow up Christian churches he says!??? I like this guy.....wait....nevermind.....he's just as bad as them. Islam is no different.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
it doesnt get more radical than this.

what i dont understand is why the media is giving this wasteman attention and why is he being interviewed like hes all important?

why?

and to that person above who said that they will target anyone who is whte or looks non islamic, well you are very ignorant to say that. something very big is going on like why are suicide bombers targeting mosques in iraq, pakistan and afghanistan?

someone has been destroying religion, as if they want to pave the way for something else..

I wasn't aware of it until i read your post.With a quick google search i found suicide bombings hitting mosques in Syria,Nigeria,Iraq,Pakistan and Afghanistan (and i have no doubts that there are similar incidents against christian churches).
I have noticed though what you've said,the way being paved for something else.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Great post.

Question. Are you indicating that "arab spring" is a concerted effort across that region?

If so, am I correct in saying that Obama/the USA are willing participants with Obama giving the speech a while back supporting the Spring?

Excellent posting by the way.

Do you not find it interesting that every nation flipped in the Arab Spring has leaders belonging to the muslim brotherhood that was created in 1925 to resurrect the fallen Caliphate? When Syria goes, same will happen to it. The MB got power in Egypt with Muhammad Morsi. If you look at the picture from above the "battlefield" you can clearly see that Israel is being surrounded on all sides by hostiles, setting the stage for another 6 day war deal. There's something else going on here people are not seeing.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Salaffiya is Muslim Brotherhood ideology.

Man, when you have no idea what you're talking about, you really need to abstain yourself from typing disinformation.

My belief is, Salafis and Wahhabis are the same

Salafiyyah or Salafism, which is related to or includes Wahhabism, so that the two terms are often viewed as synonymous

Wiki Salafi

Even the JPost knows the difference

'Salafists make Muslim Brotherhood look moderate'

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join