It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Exterminate Christians, close Pyramids, Sphinx'--Rising leader in Egypt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

A rising leader in the radical Islamic movement in Egypt that has become a major political player since the demise of Hosni Mubarak's regime says Christian churches may need to be blown up and Christians exterminated to allow the advance of Islamic law, or Shariah. The comments come from Sheik 'Adel Shehato, a senior leader with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad terrorist group. The sheik was jailed in 1991 because of his positions but was released earlier this year in the revolution that removed Mubarak from power.

Among the many assertions made by the senior Islamic leader was that the Egyptian pyramids need to be closed down to tourists. "There will be tourism for purposes of [medical] treatment, but the tourism sites of the pyramids, the Sphinx, and Sharm Al-Sheikh will be shut down, because my task is to get people to serve Allah rather than people. No proud Muslim will ever be willing to live off tourism profits, because the tourists come to drink alcohol and fornicate. [If they] want to come, they must comply with the conditions and laws of Islam. We will explain to them that, according to the Shariah, the pyramids are [from] a pagan and polytheistic age."

He continued with a description of the new state of arts and culture in Egypt, should he be in power. "In Islam, there is no such thing as art. Painting, singing, and dancing are forbidden. Therefore, in the state there will be nothing but Islamic culture, for I cannot teach the infidel culture. … We will return to the decent culture of the Muslims and the Muslim forefathers, and to Islamic history," he said.

Source: www.wnd.com...

Well, not looking good for the Old way of things..... Dam. Sounds like if the radicals do come into power in Egypt, the world won't be the same. I think it is safe to say they Don't believe in UFO/Aliens.... or for the normal school of thought on the birth of their country.

Man, I have always know the world one way... I can' t imagin not being able to go to the Giza area. My life dream but I don't want to die doing it. ugh.

Peru and the Inca's are sounding better each passing day. No singing, dancing..... One probably gets slapped around for laughing or telling a joke. Have fun over there with that.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Awful huh? And the weird part is that anyone who is not of their faith is their enemy. It would be impossible to have your life spared if you look white or non Islamic. To say Christian is just a blanket name to them. They want nothing less than total conversion or they will simply blow up the earth and let Allah sort out the infidels.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This kind of thing is what turns me off to religion and makes me scratch my head and wonder, what kind of idiot would think this is even kind of a good idea. These kind of people will completely ruin that country. IMO Noone is more oppressive, close minded and ignorant as a religious fanatic.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

There is a really interesting prophecy that I think fills in some blanks. It has not been fullfilled and mentions the rise of Egypt, the pyramids as the monument to the Lord and a few other references to Israel and Syria.

Isaiah 19 Look at Isaiah 19:19 for the reference to the pyramids. For those who like to bash the God of the bible for stirring things up, keep a close eye on this. Assuming that we may be seeing this happen in our day, are we prepared to bash God in place of the evil on the earth that steals, kills and destroys the innocent? Coptic Christians are some of the best people on this planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yup Sunni Islam is ridiculously strict.

Singing, dancing, art....all bad

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
it doesnt get more radical than this.

what i dont understand is why the media is giving this wasteman attention and why is he being interviewed like hes all important?

why?

and to that person above who said that they will target anyone who is whte or looks non islamic, well you are very ignorant to say that. something very big is going on like why are suicide bombers targeting mosques in iraq, pakistan and afghanistan?

someone has been destroying religion, as if they want to pave the way for something else..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

There is a really interesting prophecy that I think fills in some blanks. It has not been fullfilled and mentions the rise of Egypt, the pyramids as the monument to the Lord and a few other references to Israel and Syria.

Isaiah 19 Look at Isaiah 19:19 for the reference to the pyramids. For those who like to bash the God of the bible for stirring things up, keep a close eye on this. Assuming that we may be seeing this happen in our day, are we prepared to bash God in place of the evil on the earth that steals, kills and destroys the innocent? Coptic Christians are some of the best people on this planet.

He was an atheist, and now he is Fr. Lazarus ELAnthony, a Coptic hermit in Egypt.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I think it is safe to say they Don't believe in UFO/Aliens.... or for the normal school of thought on the birth of their country.

You're a bit mixed up, there have been many Islamic scholars who have written about the ancient egyptians and their pyramids being heavily influenced by the jinn(aliens to you), in case you also know nothing about the jinn then let me just say that there is good reason that they they are not proud of this, so the only thing I think it's safe to say is you have no idea what you're talking about.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Yup Sunni Islam is ridiculously strict.

Singing, dancing, art....all bad

Strict for a reason, art in general is not forbidden, but art which includes attempting to immitate living/dead humans/animals is. Singing is also not forbidden, but certain musical instruments are forbidden as they can be used to invoke the jinn(devils or whatever form they may chose to take to prey on the vulnerabilities of those who invoke them, inluding aliens). Dancing is also not forbidden, but what most dancers wear and what they dance to is forbidden.

So again, another case of a westener having absolutely no idea what they're talking about, but still having the audacity to attempt to talk with authority. Arrogance and ignorance is what the west thrives off.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

expect the same in libya.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Id imagine there are varying views as to what qualifies as music,art, and dance.

Obviously, the sufis and their dervishes are an example of Islamic 'dance', so it cant all be forbidden..

Riddle me this though; Isnt Belly dancing a creation of the Islamic world?? Yet it is easily the most salacious form of dance there is.

So how logical are these distinctions between permissible and impermissible song, dance and art??? What are the criteria???

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by anon72

expect the same in libya.

They're closing their Pyramids and Sphinx too?
Now that's tragic.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Speaking from a muslim perspective:

Oh #! get him out!!!! I have to visit the pyramids one day!!!

damn it to hell...... stupid wahhabis...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

you're thinking salafiyya, which is a sub-sect of the sunni ideology. BKA "the wahhabi movement". AKA "everybody's an infidel"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Am wondering if the riots in Egyptian and ousting of Mubarak and replacing him with a radical form of Isalmioc leadership is part of greater 2 part plan -

Part One -

Close the pyramids because of what they have recently found, may be the cave complex below the pyramids or something else...either way a good excuse to not allow further exploration of the sites for whatever reason.

Part Two -

TPTB want to instill radical islamic leader throughout the mid east that quietly support the west but also play their part in the formation of an Islamic caliphate that is part of the greater plan for Global War....east versus West,

Buildup the Islamic and Eastern Powers for a great global war against the west. Total destruction of everything and start again with a global governance.

Just my take on everything.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
lots of good sense there, eh?

another craphole country in the making. way to go guys.

gotta get out of afganistan and iraq and head for egypt.

screw that, these idiots have messed up more world heritage sites than anyone.

let alone the crap they will bring on their own people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Salaffiya is Muslim Brotherhood ideology.

Muslim Brotherhood is taken over the Arab world; in Egypt, through the MB, in Libya, through the Islamic resistance movement...

It'll be interesting to see where this will lead.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I was raised in salafiyya, so I already know that if this grabs a nice foothold, it could be devastating for history. They have a history of doing more than just closing historical sites. Heard of Al-Baqi? It's the first muslim graveyard, and it was built in Medina. Lots of the Prophets inner circle is buried there. All the tombs and tombstones and shrines were destroyed by Ibn Abdul-Wahhab (that bastard)..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here is a video that is 2 years old, that's right it is 2 years old.

This man warned of these coming events.

At 9:20 in the video he predicts the fall of Mubarak and the installment of a terrorist leadership.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
No art, painting, or singing? Seriously? If it was ant for art this joke of a leader wouldn't even know the TRUE parts of his precious religion, much less the lies.. Fanatics make me so aggravated. Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join