It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2007 5 Freeway CA Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think this is another one of the few legitimate cases as far as unidentified craft go. These girls cuss like sailors on leave, so turn your audio down if you want.

www.youtube.com...

The craft has a very non standard strobe package. They followed this craft for a long time, and it appeared to be moving very slowly. To me, the lighting is almost designed to attract attention. But it is definitely not a normal lighting package. And they also state that all of the lights went off at times, which is obviously not normal practice. You can also see the patterns in the lighting change.

In any event... It technically meets the 'UFO' criteria. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11
[

I dont think ufos would have signal lights on them. Those are used to attract attention, and trust me, if they wanted to be seen(the aliens) you would see them! I think they were going for like a blair witch firsthand effect cussing to try and make it seem genuine, Im going to have to go for a fail on this one imo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm going to have to go with AllUrChips on this one and call this one a hoax. The girls are really bad actors in this video.

Not to mention the "craft" doesn't move at all and it also looks like a toys reflection off the windshield. The strobe pattern also looks like something from a cheap electronic gizmo.

Along with the fact you can here all kinds of traffic in the background and with something that big and that close and that bright would have for sure drawn more attention than just the people in the video.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As dingy as they seem, no it's not a hoax. At least not one those girls are in on. That is a legitimate craft that's flying. The part left out is almost 30 minutes of them showing what amounts to nothing but blackness. Which a hoaxer would not have bothered with. But I agree, it's most likely not aliens.
edit on 29-8-2011 by dpd11 because: added something

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yada yada yada...good video. I don't think they could act that good, I think they're tweaking out just like pretty much any other high teenage female probably would. (you can hear them smoking weed at 2:55 lol)
edit on 29-8-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

I agree. Not sure if it is real or not, but I do not believe that you can debunk this solely on how these two girls reacted. Of course debunking and giving an opinion are certainly not the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Strange. It looks like a military test plane but why the over the top lights? Some kind of test to see how quickly reports appear - and how hysterical they get too, no doubt.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It looks like light up keychains that are reflecting off of the windshield. The girl filming is in the backseat, there is a person in the front seat manipulating the two light up objects.

There is another video where this guy filmed what looked to be this awesome UFO floating in the sky, but after it started gaining a lot of attention he came out and showed how he did it. What that video ended up being is one of his kids toys that lit up in the shape of a ring and he noticed that it reflected off the glass, but the glass was so clean you couldn't tell it was a reflection, and it gave the effect that the light up child's toy was a UFO floating around over an open field, which was the view out of this house.

Same thing here, especially when the "triangle" split way apart then came back together to form a "triangle" and the person filming not ever getting out of the car to film it from outside of the car despite the car being stopped.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure how you're seeing what's going on in the car and all that, but... By no means am I saying people don't do hoaxes, but I just don't see it here. Frankly, I don't think they seem smart enough to do one. I believe it's an actual aircraft with modified lighting, which appears to have been created for the purpose of attracting attention. When they say it's separating, I think the lights have been changed so just the two on the ends are on, which makes it seem like two objects. But other than that, the lighting looks completely genuine as far as aircraft strobe lighting goes. But I can see why people might think it's fake, just because they're so overly dramatic. But that's just how some people act. Especially in CA.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is the main ATS thread on this case.

The quality of many of the posts on that thread first attracted me to ATS. Including posts by the two witnesses, both impressive in their foul-mouthed way.

I'd certainly be interested in any new information.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

UFO black triangle, v shape, red flashing lights
www.youtube.com...

Shut the Tesla sky lights off when you go.
Comment Pending Approval!

Yeah they'll get that one.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Judging by their description, it appears that the craft was slowly orbiting it's way north up the central valley, on the east side of the freeway. That's a pretty rural area there.

top topics

join