It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schriever AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.schriever.af.mil...

The base isn't exactly a secret. But the article does point out that it isn't well known. I see Schriever pop up from time to time, I think associated with JEFX.

What caught my eye was in the highres shot, the younger airman isn't wearing the base patch. His patch is black at the edges, not blue.

The base isn't exactly a secret. But the article does point out that it isn't well known. I see Schriever pop up from time to time, I think associated with JEFX.

What caught my eye was in the highres shot, the younger airman isn't wearing the base patch. His patch is black at the edges, not blue.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
www.schriever.af.mil...

Nothing really strange about that because there are numerous units at each base that are not listed on the base website. Like my base. The only patches on the website are the main units. Plus not to mention that a couple more patches are black from this base also. Then on top of that...its all up to the squadron commander on how the patch looks.

Yeah I'm sure a lot of the peeps on this base hold a TOP but that doesn't really change anything. I can get a TOP in my career field too.

Oh and not to mention the young airman isn't an airman. Its a First Lieutenant next to a full bird. Says it right below the pic. The lady behind him is a Lieutenant Colonel.

There you go.
www.schriever.af.mil...

www.schriever.af.mil...
edit on 29-8-2011 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4a1743227c6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by gariac

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4a1743227c6.jpg[/atsimg]

yeah!

www.schriever.af.mil...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

I thought airman was a generic term for anyone in the USAF. Hope nobody was offended.

I like the close up of the patch. Good work.

new topics

top topics

join