Bigfoot Viewed in its Shelter? You Decide. [Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
5 or 6 people there, obviously camping overnight due to the second of footage of them sitting around a campfire...

...why oh why doesn't somebody have a torch (flashlight for some)?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
A 7-8 beast with broad shoulders would not fit in there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
lol
this is so fake looking..... scripted 100% even down to the fake digitally added time stamps

for ATS to deny ignorance you all sure believe any alien/bigfoot/ufo video that gets posted on youtube

Did you even read any of the comments posted regarding this video?

Apart from the OP thinking that this "could be legit", everyone else posting on this thread has been sceptical and from what I can gather, thinks that it is most likely a fake/hoax.

How did you come to the conclusion that the time-stamps were faked?

Wouldn't it be just as easy to change the date and time on the video camera and not have to worry about editing it at a later date on a PC?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

I did watch this all the way through, and to be honest not see very much, if anything at all. Maybe there was something there but I believe it not to be Bigfoot.
Judging by the witness statements over the decades concerning the actual SIZE of the creatures it seems that this "Shelter" is not fit to accomodate something that big.
Also, to me, it looks like this film was shot in two locations as the "Nest" looks very very small from outside, but when the camera is placed inside the entrance it goes a long way back. Could be deceiving or a clever hoax.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Because I went to film school and those are NOT real time stamps. They are digitally inserted.

Most people seem to be going along with the video, I read the whole thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Just to clarify, I think this video is either a case of mistaken identity or sheer hoax.

I'd still like to know why not one of them has a bloody torch?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
At the end it says that we decided to put cameras on it and leave the area, pretty safe to say a bigfoot(or littlefoot) didnt come out of there.

For those who say if that man could barely fit in there then a bigfoot certainly wouldnt, did you see the size of one of the mens shoulders at the start when the video was behind him, hes a small man mountain, if the camerman was that size(hard to tell from photo at the end) then I reckon a bigfoot could squeeze in.

Anyway too hard to say one way or the other from what little they showed us, I know I certainly would of left some people there and gone to get a gun(in case something came out and attacked me) and got the footage I needed to prove what was in that nest/cave, if anything.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Nice little hooch....somebody spent a lot of time puttin that together...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Analysis:

looks like nothing there, there are 2 dots like eyes
but i dont think so

EDIT: i would say, holes in shelter
edit on 30/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
My points of note:

Very large group of people- Most folks seem clueless, amateurish, have no idea what to do with themselves suggesting they are merely brought along as uninterested family members or the like. They stand around as if they are not sure where to be, and/or are waiting to be told what to do, where to go. Also similar to the behavior of extras on a disorganized film set. Perhaps people who paid to be taken on a tour of Bigfootlandia.

Cameraman mentions wanting to get on a TV show right away when the anomalous structure is first
"discovered".

Enough people present to have built the thing themselves in an afternoon.

All those people and nobody has a camera with a flash they can stick inside the nest? Even the flash of a cheap snapshot camera would have been enough to illuminate the back area.

I can't take this video seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I call BS...Maybe a Cody Lundin/survival hippie type built that for them...lack of a flashlight on any sort of outdoors trip is a no-no....BS

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The folks that shot these videos have uploaded 157 videos of their expeditions and findings. If you view their YouTube page you'll see. I don't think anything was hoaxed. Misinterpreted, maybe but not hoaxed. They've been posting those videos for 2 years now. There is one video where they claim to have footage of bigfoot but when I looked at it I couldn't see a thing. They have a pic of it on their website but they also added a face to the image to try and show what they saw and I'm sure some people will just think they are trying to hoax people but they do say somewhere they just added that face to show what the picture could not clearly see.

They also have a web site: www.MogollonMonster.com

YouTube page: SUSANFARNS

Here's a news report on these Bigfoot Hunters News Report Link
edit on 8/30/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am surprised no one mentioned that he also could of used zoom, most if not all cameras have a zoom option that would have magnified the next couple of feet.
This could even be a kids 'base' built whilst camping - small enough for two kids and the adults can’t get in - the minimum requirements for building a base whilst camping!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I, it was a bear and that fellow was lucky not to have his head eaten for brunch.

2,it is a well made hoax.in that case.ZZZZZZZZ

3,it is the real deal and what better way to spend your day than annoying a very private creature.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did bigFoot sit first and then built the nest around himself? Anything is possible when you talk about bigFoot
edit on 30-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

A few issues I have with this video. first, and most tellingly, a quote:

"If this doesn't make monster quest...."

Yeah, exactly, you aren't at all interested in actually proving bigfoot exists and getting video of a live one, with a baby, you are concerned about selling your footage to monster quest and getting on TV. normally I'd stop right there.

Now, they find a bigfoot nest. bigfoot is a massive, in some cases, 9 foot tall, humanoid. In some reports they are extremely violent and confrontational much like a bear protecting it's cub...

So your first instinct is to climb inside? What if that's a bear?

As for the video, I see nothing, nothing at all, just blackness at the back, couldn't turn your IR light on?

"It's looking at me"

the most contrived unrealistic tone I've heard in a video to date, almost as if he's reading a script.

I'd love to see proof of bigfoot, but all I get are videos like this. I see nothing, youtube has destroyed any possibility of seeing what these people claim to have seen.

Anyways, lets continue....

You are a bigfoot hunter, there's a few of you, you have several cameras and you find a bigfoot nest with a bigfoot and baby inside. And you just walk away? Seriously, you obviously aren't concerned for your safety as you blindly stick your arm and face into an animal hole that could be a home for:

bears
foxes
any other number of wild nasties

But after all this, and seeing this thing, you just leave? You don't attempt to rouse it from it's slumber and get it to move, make a sound, or even come outside?

BS 100%.

As well, that big foot next looks suspiciously like it was made 2 hours before they showed up, and matches almost exactly a supposed big foot nest from....

wait for it....

an episode of monster quest.

Ya, case closed for me, sorry, even if this video is legit there is enough doubt cast on it for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I honestly wonder if the people with him are in on it or not if it is indeed a HOAX. This guy, who seems to have a lot of time on his hands, could easily have gone out and built the structures over a long period of time, in order to take tourists, or whoever out there to make a quick buck. Spending days camping with a "find" like this. The people seemed like they were dressed more like tourists than folks seriously exploring remote wilderness. I wouldn't doubt this is all on private land as well in order to prevent people from just trampling in and doing their own investigations. OR it could be legit. So many possibilities.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is no Big Foot shelter.

This is very clearly, to me at least, a Bear Den.

That dude is very lucky he did not get mauled. I have seen these my entire life. It looks like every other Bear den I have ever seen.

Bears can actually make some very complicated structures.

I actually do believe that a "Big foot" type creature does live out there somewhere BUT this is not their home unless they kicked the Bear out.

edit on 30-8-2011 by sageofmonticello because: speculating, not my style. fixed

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I kinda wish whatever was in that hut came out and laid the smackdown on those jabronis encroaching on their space.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

The people seemed like they were dressed more like tourists than folks seriously exploring remote wilderness.

I'm pretty sure a big foot hunter wandering deep into the bush looking for bigfoot would know better than to wear shorts and a tank top.

Enjoy your lime disease, I hope your hoax was worth it. I feel bad for the others in the video, my opinion the large fat man and the guy with the camera are the hoaxers, and the rest probably paid for a bigfoot tour.

It's pretty disgusting, but there is a sucker born every minute. I seriously wish I didn't have any scruples or a conscience, because I'd much rather make a living out in the woods fooling people than working 8-5. But alas, I simply could not allow myself to perpetrate a hoax of any kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join