It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Viewed in its Shelter? You Decide. [Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If the man couldn't squeeze in there than I doubt a bigfoot could...
I also never saw anything move or really appear to be living in this film. I don't think that their was anything alive in the grass hut...there was no breathing, or "animal" sounds.
If he was really encroaching on a bigfoot or a bigfoot baby, I think there would have been some noise or retaliation, to get him clear of the space!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
they could have put camera traps on it, if there as something in there, it has to come out at some point

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I guess it could be a juvenile bigfoot in there? Maybe abandoned by it's family or newly out on its own? As far as the hole being to small for a bigfoot... they can always close the hole up and make it smaller once they're tucked away inside.

Here's a video of another structure they found a month earlier. Seems they found a few of these shelters in that same area. This is when they went back to retrieve a trail cam they left behind.

And I believe this is the video from the trail cam. They seem to think bigfoot may use these shelters as ambush spots to jump out and wrestle a deer or elk down for dinner? lol I dont know. Very interesting though.

edit on 8/29/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
At around 4:20 - 4:35 of the originally posted video there is a stick on the left hand side of the entrance. It looks to be a main part of the structure.

Is it just me, or does that seem to be a sawed off branch there? The white, fresh cut?

It looks a bit like a mechanical type cut to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

From the utube comments, seems they have an answer for that:

@wotan237  I did look at the sticks while I was in the nest. It may look chopped to the camera, but it was not. It is just the way the stick was broken. SUSANFARNS 3 months ago

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

I'm noticing others like it in that structure as well. I guess they would have to say that if they had been "busted" for hoaxing, so to speak!

I really hope its real though

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Looking closely at the original video posted... even the guy filming says he sees it moving and I think I see it moving too. You can see what looks like it's foot... like it's sitting with it's knees bent... like hugging it's knees.

When I viewed it on "full screen" I swear I see hair and a pointy-like head. I'm finding it hard to see the eyes when he says it's looking at him. Wish someone could analyze this video, maybe brighten it or something.

There's got to be a way to see it a little clearer.

Something looks like it's sitting in there with it's knees up close to it's body and 1 foot kinda sticking out where you can see it.

I agree with the comments here about... if they thought they had a squatch why not flush it out and capture it on film? I mean scaring it out into the open, although tramatic for the creature, wouldn't harm it and would once and for all prove that some ape-like creature, cromagnon man, or gigantipithicus exists in the wilderness.

There was enough of them there they could've lifted the shelter up even...
edit on 8/29/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
looks a little shady to me...."we don't want to press our luck" "mom would be close" come on at 6:12 the bald guy in the red shirt has what appears to be a .45 on his hip....that thing will go through a standard issue bullet proof vest.... OOOoowww crap what if bigfoot now has bullet proof vests????

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
100% fake...Why do I say this?

Because I doubt if Bigfoot is real he would live in that tiny ass hobbit cave.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I maybe way off base but this looks to me like a abandoned beaver nest..I wonder if there was a creek that ran through there at one time and the beavers moved on..I don't think Bigfoot is liveing in there its maybe a bear or some other animal,,Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I want the last 7 mins of my life back please.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I maybe way off base but this looks to me like a abandoned beaver nest..I wonder if there was a creek that ran through there at one time and the beavers moved on..I don't think Bigfoot is liveing in there its maybe a bear or some other animal,,Peace,sugarcookie1

Thats my first impression as well. Not that I am an outdoors kinda expert, but it look the right size and shape for a beaver den. If it was one, the water must have receded somehow though. I could easily see another animal taking it over once abandoned by the beavers.

Also....don't most cam corders in addition to night vision have lights on them? Wouldn't it have made sense to turn off the night vision and just turn on the camera light to see what was lurking in the corner......

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

The whole video looks fishy to me..I'm not sure about cam corders haveing lights but if i thought Bigfoot was in that den id sure have lights to see whats lurking in there..I still think its a old beaver den that some animal is liveing in..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
so..

what was that at 3:08?

did anyone else see the footage change?

go back and look...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

He also says he's using an "infrared camera" to "see inside"

That doesn't look infrared to me

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

when i lightened a frame i got this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37bfbdd0fc45.jpg[/atsimg]

then I applied a special filter and this was revealed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f932d5edab86.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

lmao

That was cool. Thanks for the laugh.

Someone should turn the video into a "Messin' with Sasquatch" commercial.

Man looks into den, Sasquatch kicks him in the face knocking him 10ft. through the air and into a tree.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If this is a bigfoot shelter, would it not be big enough to fit the creature?

How can a man not fit in but yet a 8' tall 700 lb creature fit in it. Even it was a smaller room built for a Bigfoot baby, there would still be enough room for and adult to fit somewhere in there.

I don't think it's a hoax, it's a mis-identification.

Pred...
edit on 30-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Mate

I do believe that you've nailed that one.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
lol
this is so fake looking..... scripted 100% even down to the fake digitally added time stamps

for ATS to deny ignorance you all sure believe any alien/bigfoot/ufo video that gets posted on youtube

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join